What is more alpha?

What is more alpha?

A man who bangs a ton of women, but don't lead other men

Or a man that leads other men, but doesn't bang alot of women?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the guy who doesn't give any shits about being an alpha or not

Alpha per definition means leading other men.

fpbp

What's not alpha is worrying about what other men are doing

What makes you alpha is valuing your own opinion of yourself over other's opinion of you. Being who you are unashamedly, while still being able to own up to your own mistakes.

Who the fuck cares?

Both are in different ways.
I'd ultimately say a man that leads other men.
Soliciting sex doesn't necessarily take much but to be able to lead others requires sacrifice, commitment, inspiration etc. Also being able to motivate people towards a goal is much more worthwhile than masturbating into a vagina.

>I'm a virgin, b-but I'm a-alpha r-right?
The post

You usually don't have one without the other

>a man that leads other men, but doesn't bang alot of women

You mean, like Adolf Hitler?

I will never not laugh at the fact that MILLIONS of German chads went to their graves in the name of a beta manlet. Toppest of keks.

man who leads 100% more alpha

To become an alpha, you have to change immensely. The Alpha's Journey resonates for a reason. Becoming an Alpha means leaving your comfort zone behind, experiencing trials and triumph, and allowing your old self to die so that you can be reborn as a fully realized Alpha.

It doesn't necessarily mean that you're some action movie star, Veeky Forums celeb, soldier, fighter, a billionaire's kid, or whatever.

It just means that you go from seeking comfort and pleasure and ease of life to having the strength and courage to face adversity and champion what you're supposed to champion in your life. You could be a doctor, a soldier, a writer, an artist, an engineer, a chef, a stay-at-home parent, a veterinarian, or whatever it is you're destined to be, and you can be an alpha. It's just about realizing an ideal self that can only be revealed through allowing your current one to struggle and fight and die.

Say you have a cushy life at home with your family, but you're called to leave that behind and go to college or take a job in some far-off place. That's the Call to Adventure. If you refuse the call and stay in your comfort zone, that's easier, but you'll ultimately just be building a maze around your minotaur instead of facing it. So you go. You struggle and grow and meet strange people and face trials and get tested though feats of sacrifice and strength and wit and courage. You get stronger. Along the way, you're tempted to give up by setbacks or distracting pleasures.

Eventually, though, you succeed, and you find yourself transformed by your adventures, and you return home with whatever you won over the course of the adventure. Now you're an Alpha, because you've completed the journey, and you're strong enough to protect and champion whatever your kingdom is.

Its realizing what you do and can do is what matters, becoming the best version of yourself

That's how you become an Alpha. Not by leading or fucking women

Beta manlets are the most dangerous types of people.

The alpha male is one who makes sure to pass his genes to the next generation in a group. So it is not important to lead men to any place, that is a particular adaptation of humans and some primates in order to make a group hunting more efficient.

was he alpha?
> Never had a kid, died due to health isues

zyzz was only considered alpha on here because he was slightly less autist the all of us, outside of fit he was seen for the awkward insecure guy he was

That's not a manlet at all being born in the 1800s Germany you dumb fuck. It was probably even above average.

ITT: insecure Virgin daydreaming

Yep. Napolean, Pootin. The former is where they get the complex from: men who have to bark louder cause they are diminutive in every physical way. Arny is the only one I can think of that actually went after power in a impactful way (governor of Calif) but he wasn't radical by any means.

>They cross-referenced this information with data about the recruits when they were children in the 1901 census and discovered that 100 years ago, the average height of young men around the age of 20 was 5ft 6in (168cm).
He was not a manlet

>literally born leader
>beta
You might be retarded

In modern Western society, banging tons of women isn't that difficult. I did it when I was in college, despite not being in great shape then, despite not having my mental gains or my life together. I just went to a lot of parties, went to a lot of bars, worked in a bar, talked a lot, drank a lot, and made a lot of moves. That was it. My life was a shit show, and sex was still easy to come by.

In a society with late-stage feminism, sex with "liberated" girls barely requires effort, as long as you're not 300 lbs of fat, or oddly deformed, or mentally retarded.

In any society, being a leader of men is rare and requires an important set of skills and traits that only really develop in men that are usually considered "alpha". If you are capable of leading men on any worthwhile scale, you only don't bang a lot of women if you don't want to. Status is a panty dropper, and you get to choose.

And really, isn't that what being "alpha" is all about - choice? You choose who you are, you choose the type of life you are leading; it's not dictated to you, it's not whatever is made trendy by other people, it's not whatever position you feel pigeon-holed into.

I'm gonna go with leader of men, regardless of notches on the bed post. Also, the whole alpha categorization started with animal packs, where it literally meant the ones who lead others.

>beta
Hitler was literally one of the most heroic men to ever live.

The guy that doesn't have to pay for it, Dan.

He had to avoid getting married so the women of Germany didn't go into an autistic rage.

a man that leads

probably whatever makes that person happier and not some subjective standard established by the retards on this website

The men that leads

The funny thing is , thats just doesn't hold true if you're anxious around women.

Funny enough, when I went to China and worked there between my Bachelor's and Master, I ended up practially leading an entire dpartment in less than half a year starting as a complete newbie. (Turns out working yourself out from being a sperg into a normie gives you a thick skin) Before that, I was president of my Fraternity in Uni several times.

But with Girls? I'm 26 now and nada. Compared to your college self I feel like a complete failure and loser. I just can't bring myself to not give a fuck around them , which kills any attraction long before I'm at the point of making a move. Either that, or I try to physically get away from them as far as possible becuase talking to them is stressful.
I can talk to them normally just fine, but I have no Idea what to say to get them turned on and move things towards fucking. I just feel a lot of pressure to do and say the right things so she'll fuck me.

Can't be comfortable in my own sexuality before I get laid - can't get laid without being comfortable in your own sexuality. Wat do?

The common denominator among alphas is generally that they live on their own terms and choose whether to or whether to not do things.

You can be alpha in different aspects of your life. Women, in general, prefer a man with both alpha and beta characteristics, both for settling down with and for random hook ups.

Napoleon was born in the 18th century, he was far from being short at 5'6''. It's all Judeo-British propaganda.

A white man that breeds a ton of women AND leads other men too.

That's a good post
You've inspired me, anonbro

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch
>"Stefanie was born into a family of high social status. Hitler fell in love with her after she passed by him during her daily daughter-mother stroll in Linz, glancing at him. Although madly in love with her to the point of suicide, Hitler never once spoke with her, and she later married an Austrian army officer."
>"According to Kubizek, Hitler never spoke to Stefanie, always saying he would do so "tomorrow".[2] He loathed those who flirted with her, especially the military officers, whom he called "conceited blockheads";[3] he came to feel an "uncompromising enmity towards the officer class as a whole, and everything military in general. It annoyed him that Stefanie mixed with such idlers who, he insisted, wore corsets and used scent".[3] Hitler insisted that Kubizek stalk Stefanie and delivered daily reports on her activity while he was away visiting his mother or family.[4] In one report, Kubizek wrote that Stefanie loved to dance and had taken lessons. Hitler disliked dancing and reportedly replied, "Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends on. Once Stefanie is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!"[4] In June 1906, Stefanie gave Hitler a smile and a flower from her bouquet as she was passing him in her carriage.[5]"
>"Kubizek later described the scene: Never again did I see Adolf as happy as he was at that moment. When the carriage had passed he dragged me aside and with emotion he gazed at the flower, this visible pledge of her love. I can still hear his voice, trembling with excitement, 'She loves me!'[5]"

>"After Hitler's mother died of breast cancer in 1907, the funeral procession went through Urfahr to Leonding. Kubizek remarks that Hitler said he had seen Stefanie at the funeral procession, which gave him some consolation.[3] Kubizek claims that "Stefanie had no idea how deeply Adolf was in love with her; she regarded him as a somewhat shy, but nevertheless remarkably tenacious and faithful, admirer. When she responded with a smile to his inquiring glance, he was happy and his mood became unlike anything I had ever observed in him. But when Stefanie, as happened just as often, coldly ignored his gaze, he was crushed and ready to destroy himself and the whole world."[3] Hitler finally stated he planned to kidnap Stefanie and kill both her and himself by jumping off a bridge into the Danube.[2][6]"
>"Stefanie stated in later interviews that she was unaware of Hitler at the time, but that she had received an anonymous love letter asking her to wait for him to graduate and then to marry him, which she only realised after being questioned about him, must have been from Hitler.[7] She recalled:

“ I once received a letter from someone who said they were to attend the Academy of Arts, and that I should wait for him; he could come back and marry me! I had no idea who the letter might have been from or who I should have send it to.[8]"
>"She became engaged in 1908 to an officer in the Hessian regiment stationed in Linz,[9] and after the end of the Second World War she lived in Vienna.[7][2] At Christmas in 1913, when he was living in Munich, Hitler placed an anonymous personal ad in the Linz newspaper with his best wishes to her, but she was already married and in Vienna by then.[10]"

this is bullshit, plenty of betas think like this

retarded. alpha males care about being alpha males, they just don't bitch about it if they're not alpha they work to be alpha.

Right response

this

so 47% of men are alpha males? fucking stupid post.

lying about hitler? who would do that?
and even if it's true, it was before he became what he became.

The most alpha man is one who both bangs and leads other men

The one who accomplishes all he sets out to do and doesn't give a fuck about what others think

The reason he "became what he became" is that he was fueled by white-hot autistic rage. Albert Speer literally said that Hitler was incapable of having friends.

the one that fucks other men and never leads women

Ain't the man that leads other men going to get laid more anyway?

Take a step back, relax and realize that having the idea of forcing something to happen is going to push them away.

Certain not that neanderthal that hasn't worked a day in his life and his living off his parent's money.

not really. by alpha everyone means either
>fucks a lot of chicks
>is popular
and/or
>has a higher position in a company, better financial situation.

what you said is kinda right if a bit misguiding. what you're talking about is the journey of growing up and maturing or whatever it's called in english and learning how to overcome life. sure it will build you into a man in all ways and senses of the word, but it won't necesarily mean you're "alpha"

The man he leads men of course.

Men actually require a lot more to lead willingly than women take to fuck.

The guy is handsome as fuck of course, but he's where he is from his rich daddy. Of course women will fuck a handsome man with money that does nothing than part and fuck women.

To lead requires intelligence, charisma, confidence, etc, etc. All valuable characteristics.

>Beta
>Took control of a major power
>Led control of the whole country
>Fucked a stacie and almost BTFO the entire continent.

Hurrr what a beta because he may have been short compared to the average. Fucking hilarious m8 the guy is in the history books forever.

> leading men

what are you, gay?

Read the game by neil strauss. It'll give you plenty of ideas. It'll change your life. Do it. You have no excuse.

That's true

men who spend their lives worrying about if theyre alpha or not are sad and insecure men who aren't happy with their own lives

neither. To be TRULY alpha you must bang ons of men, and lead women