Does Veeky Forums use cocaine? How has it effected your life/fitness?

Does Veeky Forums use cocaine? How has it effected your life/fitness?

I did a few lines last night and really liked it. Felt great, jaw started grinding like crazy. It ended up keeping me up a little with high heartrate. Today I feel kinda shit. Also my nose is totally clogged now.

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/brain/cocaine-might-make-brain-cells-eat-themselves/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, go through 1-2 grams every friday night. Of course it elevates your heart rate, and dehydrates the fuck out of you so you're absolutely going to feel like ass the next day if you pair it with alcohol...which Im sure you did (why else would you be doing blow). Aside from that I use saturdays as a rest day, so having my weekly night of fun and my day of hell and feeling like shit, doesn't effect my life or fitness.

>effected
>effect

read a book

I'm on Veeky Forums you think I know how to read?

I used to do a lot of MD, still do it occasionally

Tried charlie but it wasn't all that, probably just shit coke to be fair

I used to do friday night blow all the time. Nearly ruined my life. Been clean for over a year.

why did it almost ruin your life?

Injecting cocaine is possibly the best and most intense (purely hedonistic) rush a human being can experience

Im in college and ill pick up an eight ball to last me like 4-6 weeks.
Not too bad, i usually only hit like 3 or 4 lines on a friday or saturday. If i go to a concert ill do like a half G in a night. Even a half G feels like almost too much i never do more.
Overall I think it's pretty overrated and not worth the money. For me its more so once i party with it and drinking it makes drinking without it seem boring, i never actually fiend for it

Bump for interest in same question

same here on the never fiending, I use it more of if I get too drunk it's like it take 2-3 drinks away, sobers you up and sets you right

Coke is shit compared to xtc. Way too expensive as well. Only ever take it if its offered to me.

yeah I had like 8 beers last night

Compared to other stuff like mdm, coke is shit, effect and sideeffect wise

Coke only "advantage" is you can do it on ordinary situations like at work and stuff

I used to have a coke problem

>travel to Latin America in 2015
>chill in Bogota Colombia, as well as Medellin
>the shits essentially unregulated, cops can be paid off with cash
>walk the streets and ask for "perrico" (the slang for cocaine)
>could get a half kilo for roughly $200 USD, or 60,000 COP
>did so much coke in that 5 months that I almost considered smuggling some back home

Now I'm addicted to adderall, feels bad man

are you white? I hear they are really not too fond of gringos in Medellin

Yeah I'm white

They aren't into foreigners in general, and if you walk alone away from the city districts you will get robbed. If you travel there you need to follow a lot of the unwritten rules- do t take public buses, taxis, keep your wallet in your front pocket, avoid crowds, if people bump into you then your probably being pick pocketed

However, Peru my friend...... they love foreigners. The girls there are so ridiculously easy, they approach you and I've had several just walk up to me at a restaurant or bar and take my hand and walk me to their apartment

doesn't effect my life or fitness.

LMAO keep telling urself that.

I still manage to go to the gym 5-6 days a week, get 8 hours of sleep a night, make decent progress on my lifts, have an active social and sex life...so elaborate on how it is negatively impacting me?

goddamn bro i'm actually planning a peru trip myself. Can you please elaborate a little about girls, blow etc

B-but the anti drug campaign said it does!!!

Cost, gains will be affected even if ur making gains u would make more without it fucks ur hormones etc but yeah keep doing it

Sure

The girls in Lima are a little harder to get, they have a lot of tourists there

The areas around Machu Picchu is where the girls are at. They want to escape poverty and want to marry foreigners essentially, so they want to use sex as a tool to get your love.

I do not suggest doing blow in Peru, the cops will jail you and you are not going to get a lenient sentence. There are many Americans in the prisons there because they thought otherwise.
If you want to do blow, you do it in Colombia bro

I believe I saw a research online stating that cocaine made braincells eat each other on mice.

2 seconds in google iflscience.com/brain/cocaine-might-make-brain-cells-eat-themselves/

I will leave source criticism to yourselves

>why did cocaine almost ruin his life
user.....

Okay thank you very much. How is the "party culture" for a foreigner like in colombia/peru?? For how long do you believe 5 grand would last as a budget?
Also have you been to Iquitos?

I smoke weed and drink coffee, does this have the same effect? Only tried like .05g to my gums cuz I'm broke af

if you can't afford it don't try it even once, because you WILL want it again.

Also is the reeefer easy accessible?

lol what
its not that good

>A hungarian sheepherding cardboard advicing panel
>Doing drugs
>Wanting to be healthy, normal and do sports
Pick 1 and only one.

>Lying to women's expectations
>Wanting to have coitus with women outside your ethnic group
That is disrespectful to those women and to yourself.

>2017
>thinking women have self-respect

FOUND THE VIRGIN

nah, coke is in a category by itself on the feeling it provides. I could not really compare it to another drug.

I sometimes used to bang 7 gram rocks before workout, shit was killing my heart gains. But after the workout and when it all cooled down a little I felt like I was winning.

Better get some more then.

Degenerate druggy.

Coke is for fags and lowlifes

Done coke a few times, always cut to shit and the rush only lasts 15 minutes. The first time was dope though, I wanted to do nothing but chit chat with my mates and work out. However my best highs have been with speed though, that's where it's at. Word of advic if you're not cautious it'll kill you. I did some speed with a friend and the speed just had its regular effect on me, my friend started cramping up and thought he was gonna die, turns out a dude did die from it a couple weeks prior. These days I only smoke weed from time to time and I hardly even do that anymore.

Done it a couple of times, got my hands on some 90% shit(dutch ftw), so my lines aren't that big.
Thing, I always feel absolutely exhausted the day after. Like, when I rush upstairs(2staircases) I srsly got to take a pause, catch my breath and focus on not dying.
Read an article not too long ago, can't find it anymore, that said that every time you use coke you get miniscule tears in your heart muscles.

>1-2 grams every friday
enjoy your perforated septum brah

>never heard of speedballs

This is such bullshit.

I've done drugs and played a few sports to a high-ish level.
Rugby and strongman, but I've got decent cardio considering my size as well (4 miles at a sub-7 minute mile pace)

Yeah done it a few times. I'm not getting particularly amazing shit where I live but always had a good time when doing it. Good social drug.

That said it is the most overrated drug on the planet by a mile. You always end up wanting more and although the come down isn't that bad compared to other drugs it's made worse by the fact that I'm always very keen for more when I'm finished. When you're sitting around with your mates texting every tom, dick and harry you know who might know someone who is still around selling at 4am it takes a lot of the gloss of the good night it provides.

Prefer MD desu

I'd rather fuck my dog than fuck a low class South American

white people are disgusting. what's up with you sick fucks and fucking animals

>meet up with old friend who sells coke
>we start making a habit of smoking weed all the time
>we start busting into his stash while we dab/smoke weed and play vidya
>at this point i barely eat much, just eat caffiene pills/coffee when im working and on time off dabbing/drinking and coke
>friend gets sent to jail
>look in mirror and im literally auschwitz
>stop drinking and coke, now only smoke bud a few times a month

Dont even know what this has to do with anything, just thought id share my experience with coke. Its fun stuff but maybe a little too fun. Some of the dudes I used to chalk out with spend their whole paychecks on it and rob people for it now and our coke isnt even that strong here so im kinda glad i dont use it anymore