Don't be fooled friends! This is what an average 6'2'' male looks like after 1.5 years of lifting...

Don't be fooled friends! This is what an average 6'2'' male looks like after 1.5 years of lifting. Being taller than 6 feet is a curse, contrary to what lanklets would have you believe.

>B-B-BUT there are tall muscular bodybuilders

Yes, less than 1% of men taller than 6ft are gifted enough genetically to put on enough muscle (with the help of steroids, natty they're still dyel) to not look like a stick. Stay mad lanklets. Cheers

manlet detected

Almost didn't see your post down there buddy, my bad, I'll try to look down more often.

So then the question is to women prefer height or muscles?

Why are you bringing women into bodybuilding discussion? Are you gay or something?

Mate, here is a tip
Take a dart board and type in things like "Money, height, frame, face, fame, muscles" and have a blind monkey throw a dart at it

Thats what girls prefer

Getting a girl is pure luck, you can be a 8/10, tall, successful and fit while still having problems or a DYEL junkie who works at mcdonalds and plays hearthstone all day and get laid
there is no telling how its gonna go

Newsflash women don't care about big huge muscles, that's to impress other guys and yourself. Girls want a fair amount of lean muscle and definition that isn't huge. Girls also don't care that much about height as long as you're taller than them. The biggest things for girls are face, personality, money/job

Jesus Christ can we add this to the sticky and end all this bullshit?

Virgin detected

>a blind monkey

This is as hilarious as it is true.

>that dude gets laid more often than anyone under 6'2 on this board

What are you trying to say though? The only reason to lift is to get laid Tall people don't need to lift, everyone knows this

I'm 6'2 and natty (not saying I'm content with how I look) but guys who "can't" put on muscle don't lift hard enough or eat right.

>Hello there...my little princess..incase you haven't noticed i am over 6'2..oops watch out i cannot keep my center of gravity due to my terrible balance and weak limbs

lmao is that a tattoo of a wolf howling at the moon?

>the only reason to lift is to get laid
I got goblins in my head and they won't go....

>2017 anno domini
>still being insecure about height on Veeky Forums

y'all need to go outside

I know a 6'10" guy who is thicker than that after less time lifting
And he won't even retard bulk like I want him to

> trying this hard to redirect the thread

kys

whos idea was too get a wolf howling at the moon to cover up the whole left side of your body though..that shit is ridiculous looking LMFAO

> thinking your opinion actually matters

now that's worth a chuckle

Just world fallacy coming through.

> implying I have time to go through photos and edit them
top kek

Holy shit it's the guy from Veeky Forums who is always so proud of his Rick Owens runners. Such a retard. Those shoes are so shit, glue stains all along the sole.

It looks like that shitty generic t-shirt print too, what a waste.