Hair Gains General /HGG/ **Balding Means You're High Test Edition**

a place to discuss tactics (exercise, nutrition, supplementation, etc.) that grow a glorious scalp of fur.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Naturals-Organic-Argan-Shampoo-Regrowth/dp/B01GP6MGD6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My strategy is to stop taking creatine.

Minox

/thread

Shave your head OP. Embrace the alopecia.

>growing your hair
>not shaving your pussy

lmao

If you are not significantly thinning yet and just want some added thickness, texture, and reduction of fall out:

-Pumpkin Seed Oil
-Saw Palmetto supplement
-DHT-Blocking shampoo (I recommend Argan Oil Hair Growth Therapy, #1 seller on Amazon)

All of those daily. This is a good preventative practice for people prone to balding as well

If you are significantly balding:

-All of the above + fin or minox and pray to your god

Daily reminder that a full head of hair and being skinny/lean will get you more pussy than being jacked as fuck and bald.

Ejaculation=DHT

Start nofap immediately or say goodbye to your hair

Shit really? I should call my 17 year old self and tell him to stop balding.

Most helpful post. What does pumpkin seed oil do?

>I should call my 17 year old self and tell him to stop balding.
When you do, could you also call my 17 year old self and tell me to invest in Apple and amazon stock?
Thanks a bunch user

During estris, women's preferences shift statistically toward high-test characteristics

Mix peppermint oil with coconut oil and leave it for a couple hours then wash it out.

Look something like elon musk before his transplant. Should I go for it?
It kills me inside.

You mean bitcoin?

I'm a month into minoxidil and the shedding has slowed drastically. Started using a dermaroller and ordered a dht blocking shampoo. I'm taking biotin every other day (probably unnecessary) and quit eating all processed sugars, trans fats and cut back my saturated fat intake.

I just started to look like a norwood 2 so I caught it pretty early. Wish me luck, brehs.

That's some ol' bullshit.

HE'S FAST

What's the best haircut Veeky Forums?

Does any body have any idea concerning hair loss in older women? That's actually for my mom who has been thinning for a while and it just pisses her off.

I haven't seen anything related to Palmetto for older women.

Im on steroids and my hair is improving instead of falling out.

3000mg Pumpkin seed oil
2000mg saw palmetto
keto shampoo once a week

scalp exericses
scalp massaging

/thread

Interesting. It's a shame at baldness isnt linked to high testosterone.

>2000mg saw palmetto

A day??

Fuck man I take 540mg once a day and it shuts my libido down. Weird how it effects different people.

Helps to prevent the conversion of testosterone into DHT. Saw Palmetto is the more important supplement. It does essentially the same thing IIRC, but it may have more powerful hair growth efficacy than even fin, as some have suggested. I've been doing the above regiment for about 6 months, and my hair is thicker than it was in high school 10 years ago.

Biotin boys

>i get mine is gummies

Doesn't that mean it gets turned into estrogen instead?

It either gets converted in to estradiol or gets bound up by SHBG and albumin. Most people on Fin / Dut or SP actually see a reduction in free and bioavailable testosterone efter the initial high.

Question about the stuff that blocks DHT. Is it worth it? What i mean is isnt DHT important for a mans body for a lot of reasons? What are some negatives of blocking DHT?

It depends on your biological threshold, Some do fine with less DHT, others feel like shit.

Read the first sentence, im on steroids.

also, hair >dick.
Its just temporary

Man desu this sounds scary. Dont wanna fuck myself up but i could definitely use some DHT blocking. Does the shampoo just affect youre scalp locally or will it fuck up levels in your whole body?

Why just not go all the way and take Fin or Dut?

I've read somewhere that you can't use Palmetto and finn at the same time. Thoughts?

You don't know until you've tried it. I felt like shit when I lowered my DHT. Two of my friends however are doing just fine on Fin and SP. Another guy I know had the same reaction as me.

Shampoo won't do shit to stop your hair loss, no matter how much saw palmetto extract, caffeine and copper peptides they put in it. The only topical that works that isn't liposomal Finasteride is RU58841.

perma dead dick syndrom, obv, you doofus

Women think it is, though.

Ok, how many MG of SAW and PUMP do you recommend?
Daily basis?
SPlit up doses?
This Seems extreme

The amounts of SP you're taking surely inhibits the same levels of DHT given that its action is roughly the same as Dut's.

I didn't take either of them. I was on Fin.

>Seems extreme

Clinical trial that saw improvement on a pumpkin seed oil regimen was at 400mg / day, not 3000mg.

Green tea may also be beneficial for hair loss.

>basing your self worth on fleeting moments of pleasure

I been trying nofap for hair reasons. Also on minox, seems to be going well. Gona add fin shortly.

You could look into iron deficiency. I heard somewhere thats more likely to effect women then men. I think its cos they pee blood or w.e.

I don't get it. If masturbation is gonna make you lose your hair then won't having sex generally?

>I think its cos they pee blood or w.e.

Not post menopause. Overshooting iron is rather easy for older women.

It's a meme.

ill cross that bridge when i get to it

Iktf bro, bald by 24.

masturbatuion ain't sex my friend

So you're psychology inducing hair loss through masturbation?

Balding doesn't mean you're high test, you stupid fuck. It means you're particularly sensitive to a type of testosterone and that an increased amount of it will surround and suffocates your hair follicles. You could be super high test but still have a full head of hair if you're not sensitive to it.

repeat message
did not retrieve
over

I actually agree with this.

Pic unrelated.

>27 years old
>No signs of balding
>My 60 year old father isn't bold

Am I free from the curse?

god those shoes lol
i laugh and hate it at the same time

You hate her shoes? Who cares. She's a sloot. That's the important part.

dude yeah, it inhibits my DHT alot more, but i also have 4x higher DHT levels than you, understand?

Steroooooooids

>google this
>mfw it's true
>mfw I just ordered a 2kg tub of creatine to get through

>bragging about a cowardly father

jesus

>tfw thick, luscious hair

feels good man

>thick
...Ive got some bad news for you user

fpbp

m8 what

baldlet here
how do i fix this mess

You are going bald.

I have great hair and no signs of balding, can i still use those 3 incase the day ever comes i start to bald?
Also, are you talking from experience or just copy pasted this shit? argan oil #1 amazon seller seems typical garbage.

Fin, Dut and SP works by inhibiting the three types of the 5-AR enzyme, although Fin only inhibits typ II and III. Now, lowering DHT in itself shouldn't be too hazardous but via the way it's lowered it can cause collateral damage. Seeing how the enzymes are active in the brain, prostate, penis, eyes and spinal chord. That's why people report all sort of bananas side effects.

Low libido and gyno are triggered when prolactin and estradiol levels rise.

>tfw norwood 3 hairline but never had thinning hair
>always had a buzzcut except once two years ago when i grew my hair out
>went 6 weeks without a haircut just now (normally i go 2 weeks)
>realize the mid back of my head is thinning and so is all parts of the front
>just had to shave my head and basically have my last ever "hairstyle"
>only 24 years old

Maybe try something like this?

I'm definitely talking from experience.

amazon.com/Naturals-Organic-Argan-Shampoo-Regrowth/dp/B01GP6MGD6

Been using it for 3 months and, like I said, my hair is thicker than ever whilst using Saw Palm and PSO. It's not cheap, but just read the reviews. I also don't have any signs of balding and don't have any male hair problems in my family, I just wanted to start using stuff like this preventatively in case I'm a genetic hiccup.

SP and PSO also have other benefits as well, mainly for your prostate.

temples receding

Does this sensitivity confer any other effects?

Same for me mate.

Had to shave by 24, now have a number 1 all over the top, with a number 2 beard, clean shaven under the neck.

Now at 30 i get more chicks then ever. 7 scince christmas, and a small list to work through. 6's and 7's but they know how to fuck.

Embrace it and work with it.

32, married, 3 kids, wife doesn't care, neither do i, just buzz it off and move on with your life once it thins too much, i dont even care (still fuck the wife as much as when i had a full head of hair).

Most women will only care if you care.

nice way to ease your insecurities buddy

This

>I don't care so much I'm gonna post in a hair thread saying how much I don't care

Lol, obviously i would rather have hair than be bald but taking meds that fuck you up just to keep your already balding hairline a little longer is retarded. If ya noticeably bald at 18 i get it, but i got by until 29-30, prob having kids accelerated my balding.