Reminder that you can never be truly aesthetic without a sleeve tattoo

Reminder that you can never be truly aesthetic without a sleeve tattoo

oh

oh

>Reminder that you can never be truly aesthetic with a sleeve tattoo

ftfy

Ive been thinking about getting on gear and getting a tattoo because i think that would help get girls but i can never find girls anyway so what is the point?
I mean shit, id do it if i was currently getting rejected at every turn but i havent found a girl in more than a year now

yeah i don't understand this fad

Sloots love it i guess

those tattoos look like shit and they make the muscle definition disappear

Tattoos are retarded.
Muscles are the real art, not the ink.

>Reminder that you can never be truly aesthetic if you don't like what I like

Shit taste, fuck off

this guy gets it

Why the fuck would I cover my definition and vascularity?My arms definitions is one of my best features.I will go the Lazar route and get a few random tattoos here and there

Reminder that you can never be truly aesthetic without taking a needle into your ass

>tfw skelly
>wanted to get a sleeve tatto recently as part of my transformation of body and mind
>spend weeks picking one out
>eventually decided to design my own
>designed a tattoo that would essentially have the plate of a barbell on my shoulder and another plate on my arm with the bar running down my arm
>thought it would be badass and let me have a 'gym taunt' where I lift my arm up and down like a barbell
>drew a few images
>went to a tattoo parlour
>showed them and explained
>they all start fucking laughing, all 6 staff are laughing including 2 cute girls
>'this has to be a joke?'
>one of them asks if I don't mind having '3lb' written on each side of the barbell because 'we don't tattoo people with false advertising'
>tfw I apologised, told them I was joking and left

if I get big I'll do it

People who spend their time tattooing tramp stamps and dolphins on whores shouldn't laugh at people who want something lame but meaningful.

Also, chinese characters and floral shit. I keep seeing them in my gym. Usually on mediocre / ugly women.

>Reminder that you can never be truly autistic without a sleeve tattoo
FTFY, OP.

zyzz = ugly

For all of you neckbeards, I'll break it down simple:

Tattoos are an easy conversation starter. Hardly any girls will ever come up to you and say 'nice muscles' cause that will make them seem like they are spilling spaghetti. What they WILL do is say 'nice tattoo!' and if you need to remove part or all of your shirt to see the whole thing, you can do so and show off your physique.

Tattoos are also associated with bad boys, which all girls lust after to some degree.

If you have nice tattoos they are also a bit of a status symbol (not talking about successful career women here) because they can cost thousands of dollars, same as wearing a nice watch, clothes or jewelry. It also shows you're willing to live in the now, not worry about something permanent on your body.

Solely having tattoos won't get you laid but it can be an amplifier of attractiveness to women. I've known a lot of guys covered in tats that batted way out of their league.

i mean....

holy shit thats so fucking sad
get big ok

>that Neanderthal forehead

Great bod tho

>eeminder that you can never be truly aesthetic without steroids

fix'd