Do you do this

Do you do this

Wtf is he even doing

no, buckles are for children

warm my hands over the stove?
hell no, it was 70 F here yesterday

shadow-masturbating

Taxi Driver, what a movie bro.
This particular scene give me motivation.

Moving back to the topic, no. I don't even know why de niro does that.

I think it's for endurance

Burning fat?
No.

i've never seen this movie, but it looks like my gym rat friends who like to flex their forearms for self mirin.

Building up his pain tolerance

was he supposed to be "ripped" in this? he looks like 140lb skelly

>body dysmorphia: the post

I can't decide whether Taxi Driver is about some degenerate who through a stroke of luck does something that a desperate society sees good, or someone who stumbles through a broken world trying to do his best.

>Rocky
>Scarface
>Taxi Driver

The motivational movie golden trilogy.

I know why I do it - miring the striations.

no that isn't body dismorphia. he literally looks like a heroin addict started doing pullups.

oh, I just noticed the stove. Then I don't know what the fuck is he doing. Only thing this would be good for is ruining your skin.

Before roiding just to make a nice tinder profile, this was considered ripped in the 70's. Young Charles Bronson was also considered ripped.

This is what people look like when they do shit like box instead of just lifting all the time. Look back to pics of soldiers and Marines from past (even recent) wars. Most dudes are just lean. Being swole doesn't mean you're tough. Guarantee you Deniro in his prime could kick the shit out of the pretty boys who get trained and juiced for their roles.

Fighting his self hatred because he's a gigantic cuck.

>not doing daily stove burns
never gonna make it

do oven burns count
t. totally not a jew