Being a virgin was better

I lost my virginity a few days ago at the ripe age of 23 and I feel shitter than ever.

Losing my virginity didnt help me like I thought it would. It opened my eyes to even more horrors that I have to face.

>phimosis made sex extremely uncomfortable
>couldn't stop thinking about circumcision horror stories
>started pushing rope and couldnt get it past like 70% erect
>couldn't cum

I left feeling like a fucking defective retard. I have nothing going for me besides being somewhat Veeky Forums and I feel like no matter what, suicide is inevitable eventually.

Other urls found in this thread:

phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/
phimosis.ca/how-to-treat-phimosis-with-cream/
phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/top-five-types-of-tight-foreskin-which-one-are-you/
phimocure.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/

Lots of people have terrible first time experiences with sex

I've tried stretching to no avail

I know that, but I just wanted at least one thing to go right for me, but apparently sex is also fucking torture.

How severe is your phimosis? Did you use a condom? How painful was it?

>but apparently sex is also fucking torture.
did you not fucking read the post you were replying to? You can't judge sex by your very first time you fucking autist. That's like never riding a bicycle because you got a cut your first try or never going outside because you got a sunburn once.

partial retraction

used a condom and even lube to help

I'd say 7/10 painful, 10/10 uncomfortable.

I literally had to make a conscious effort to not say sorry to her like an autistic beta. at least I did that right.

have you tried a steroid cream?
phimosis.ca/how-to-treat-phimosis-with-cream/

With regard to the first question could you point to the corresponding diagram on this page: phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/top-five-types-of-tight-foreskin-which-one-are-you/

Sorry for being a pest. It's just that I've got pinhole phimosis and am worried about sex too.

If it's partial retraction I don't see how you can't stretch it. Maybe use creams or something? How long did you try stretching before giving up?

I understand what you're saying, but I was trying to say was:

I was hoping that this could be something that wasn't a problem for me, like most things have been.

I haven't tried steroid cream. I'll give it a shot but I feel it wont help.

type 2. start seriously trying to stretch, it apparently works for lots of other people.

3 months, maybe I wasn't stretching it correctly/enough?

consider something like this maybe?
phimocure.net/

Don't circumcise. There's a surgery called preptuioplasty(spelling?) where they make many small cuts to the ridged band and the very upper part of the foreskin to loosen everything up. Heals back to normal function within a few weeks. No (or significantly reduced) phimosis and no sandpaper dick like cut guys have. If for some reason you can't do that, just get a dorsal slit.

Outside of some very rare cancers there's never really any reason to completely chop off the foreskin.

this actually looks like it could work since im starting to think i was stretching incorrectly.

ill look into it, i really would prefer not having to circumcise.

Go to a doctor and don't accept circumcision for an answer. There are tons of other things you can try before that.

The first time is always bad
Stop fapping

yes I have also decided to quit wanking. I used to think nofap was retarded and that I would be fine, but I guess I just didn't want to stop fapping. I deserve it.

Fear not user, hardly someone's first time will be any good.

I also couldn't cum on mine, but somehow managed to stay hard enough until she came.

And there's a solution that is not circumcision for phimosis, some kind of gel I had to use on my penis when I was 10. Look out for a urologist.

nice job managing to make her cum, I wasn't able.

the gel was steroid cream I take it? Did you just have to apply it and that was it?

Dont think like that you giant pussy
You're gonna stop fapping so that the next time you have sex, you will actually enjoy it. She's not letting you fuck her, you're taking her ass for yourself and she had no choice but to enjoy it, quit being a beta pansie

>She's not letting you fuck her, you're taking her ass for yourself and she had no choice but to enjoy it

what?

It was more like pomade rather than gel. Just had to apply it everyday until the skin "unclued"

Protip: If you can't make she cum with penetration, use your fingers or tongue. Two fingers insided and up&down movement should do the job

OP I am a cutfag but I heard a finger a day in the phimosis hole a couple of times a day will begin the loosening process. I recommend you go online and find forums and shit for how to fix it

>two months ago
>meet girl on tindr
>she is a little overweight but you could see she was skinny as some point
>huge tits
>lovely thighs
>get us hotel
>lots of booze
>I was a virgin
>I start drinking
>I tell her to come over and get on her knees
>she is teasing me
>me being half drunk, I take off my shirt and start unbuttoning her shirt
>she has stockings on, I pull em off
>kissing crazy, I kinda suck at it
>rubbing my hand on her ass
>she takes off her bra
>giant tits, god damn
>push her on her back
>start kissing again, try to do something I see in hollywood movies as my drunk fucking self and slowly kiss my way down to her tits
>they get rock hard, I never played with them long enough
>I want to see pussy.jpg
>I keep going down
>finally, I find the god damn pussy. The thing that I've always wanted to see.
>I've been deprived, but here I go
>licking and sucking the fuck out of that thing
>she goes to moan town
>I play with her clit a lot
>she takes my head and smashes it into her pussy
>my entire nose is covered in pussy juice
>I am in fucking heaven
>tastes a little salty, a little acidic, sometimes sweet
>little warm love hole is amazing
>I get up
>take out my cock which is enraged
>slowly tease her with it
>put it in! she screamed
>oh you want it huh?
>slowly push it in, she bites her lip
>I keep going in
>god you're fucking big
>I can't push it all the way in, she is so tight
>fuck her for a bit
>I fall to the bed
>she gets on top, she's kinky
>she wants my dick in her ass
>she tries, locks eyes with me, and I see her fucking gorgeous
>dick in a tight ass is heavenly
>eventually I need to piss
>piss so fucking much we both take a break
>snuggle
>I didn't come
>still not bad for first time
>got whiskey dick
>tired, eat, pass out.

fuck... didn't cum on my first night but she said I was the biggest cock she's had.

Dick in a a girl's ass is the meaning of life. It's why I lift to this day.