Nike Romaleos 2 for US$124.97

Nike Romaleos 2 for US$124.97

NewEgg is offering up the three Nike $50 Gift Card with free $10 Nike E-Gift Card (item N82E16832693002) until Mon 16 Jan 2017, so for the price of two gift cards ($100) and $24.97 you might get these shoes from Nike's web store at the asking price of $144.97.

You might pay 10% less if you're an "active, retired and reservist US Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard personnel" or sign up for Nike+ or get some other discount. You can get free shipping for order over $150 or using Nike+.

Feel free to use this thread for the usual pointless and ill-informed bickering about weightlifting shoes.

I wear these, but replaced the laces with waxed ones.

The wife wears these
and nothing else.

Do these make that much of a difference compared to regular training shoes? Redpill me.

yes, big difference if you have trouble hitting depth. makes atg effortless

The bull wears these and nothing else.

i have these too and theyre great and all but i think i might go for something with a higher heel like nextime

aesthetics wise, romaleos 3 or leistung IIs?

>tfw kiwi
oh well. back to lifting in converse for me

their great if you want inflexible and weak ankles

Not ur blog faggot

these will always be the number 1 lifting shoes

>leather

whoops, meant to post the cloth ones

Romaleos 3 are the best looking weightlifting shoes, imo. Getting them as soon as they get out.

>wearing lifts in the gym
Holy shit, get your insecurity under control.

>are you from the future

I actually think they look disgusting, far worse than even the leistungs. Romaleo 2 and asics are really the only modern shoes I like

moved to aussie recently and my gf had to buy her romas for $300. She could have just asked me to get them from the US for $150

BEST SHOES COMING THROUGH

i'd probably only wear them for bench anyway

>leistung.jpg
looks like something a teenager would wear with ripped skinny jeans

I have Romaleos 2. Would love some Asics though. Too bad they don't make them in my size

I have these. So many women and men in my gym use them, guess they're unisex shoes.

I live in a 3rd world shit hole and the shoe guys have no idea wtf are weightlifting shoes
what do I look for when buying a pair for my squats

They are

posting the REAL GOAT shoes

>buying the 2's
> 3's come out in a week
Step up kid

The 2's aren't going to get worse thans they are now. And with the new model coming out, the old ones are only going to get cheaper

God. Seeing those shoes on those girls makes my dick throb for some reason. Mmh

If you tryna save money just lift barefoot... duh
If you tryna stunt on everyone in the gym go big or go home

can anyone recommend some good shoes for extra wide feet?
i've fucked up my feet in the past from shoes that were too narrow

romaleos are the wider of the WL shoes

I have wide feet too, but I decided to buy a shoe 1.5 sizes over my normal size to accommodate my foot width

Is extra space (like 2.5 inches) in the front of the shoe gonna fuck me up longterm? It's not particularly uncomfortable right now but I'd rather not get used to it if it's bad for me

I'm waiting for these to ship. I know they're geared towards crossshit but idgaf they were only 45 euros on Amazon.

disgusting

kek

clear the way plebs

patrician coming through

Are these even made anymore?

They're going back to a single strap? The double strap on the 2nd gen was a selling point over the Adidas. That doesn't make sense.