There's no point of lifting if I look like this, right?

There's no point of lifting if I look like this, right?

Why even bother anymore.
There's NO way to salvage these awful fucking genetics

i agree

Stop making excuses. Just lift and eat for a fucking year and you'll be fine.

I'll still look like shit

There's just no hope anymore

Then why are you even posting this thread faggot? Do you just want our sympathy or something? You're fishing in the wrong pond for that.

before

Not sure if bait... but

What exactly is wrong here? That you store fat on your chest? This is what everyone with a sedentary lifestyle looks like provided they don't eat 50000kJ per day.

Gyno surgery and cut fat to ~10-12%

Right now you're all flabby and shit

after

If this guy can make this kind of progress, so can you faggot. Keep making excuses all through your life though. I'm sure you will.

there's nothing awful about that
you have a nice V shape thing going on, keep at it and slay pussy

He's one of those faggots with depression who thinks nothing can get better ever and disagrees when people tell him otherwise.

Your biggest problem is the gyno, if you are under 21 it will probably go away without surgery.

but it's so small I didn't even notice it
he doesn't have problems

Are they even natty?

I'm weaker than girls and look like one too. It fucking sucks

Is this bait? Of course they're natty.

Why do u guys always try to cheer people up even when they look like shit?

It just feels so un-genuine.

I'm just being honest, it's you who's trying to demotivate him

>v taper

What v taper do I have. zyzz had one, I got nothing

your waist is small. I have a square body kek

You're never gonna make it.

Is it common practice to flex or not flex during progress pictures?

I know, that's why i'm questioning if there's even a point anymore

There's not. Leave my Veeky Forums.

o-ok

Go to the nearest motivation thread and get Veeky Forums you lazy fuck.

you really dont look that bad dude. and with clothes on im sure you look fine. lift and excerize because it feels good and is better than wasting away at home on the computer

Start making mental gains, you have zero confidence. Eat healthier than you are now, there's no reason to for you not to.

Stop fishing for sympathy, complements, or a magic fix-all-my-problems pill, because none of that stuff will help you.

Stop bringing up genetics, pathetic people use it as an excuse to continue to be pathetic, you don't have to be one of those people.

Work on your posture, clean your skin, and get some sun when you can. I know it's winter and that's not an option for most right now, but in the spring and summer put yourself outside and take your shirt off. Browse the internet on your patio/backyard or read a book if you have no friends to throw a ball around with.

Improve your hygiene, at the very least it will improve your odour and maybe even your confidence.

I didn't write all of this shit out for you to go and kill yourself, my dude. Stop focusing on girls and aesthetics right now, and start focusing on being a more positive and healthy person, it will make you more attractive.

Take all of that cliche bullshit that people always say, and apply it to your fucking life.

"If it was easy, everyone would do it"

Ya well if it was really that hard, we would all be pathetic pieces of shit like you.

Try to remember that the majority of this board has been in your position, and made it by moving forward.

Fuck you, I love you

If this doesn't motivate you op then you're irredeemable

T-thank you bro

I-i love you too...

No problem, man. You have 5 minutes to get off of fit and eat something healthy, or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

(If she's already dead then I'm kinda sorry for your loss)

I-i already ate all my food for today... I'm doing intermittent fasting with a 4-hour feeding window...

Oh god it was bait the whole time

What do you mean by this?

Well at least you're doing something to improve your body. Drink some water, your skin is probably dry.

There's literally nothing wrong with eating the same amount of food in a shorted time frame.

Kys

Stop typing out stutters in your posts. If it's a meme, don't do it. If you want to portray your lack of confidence over the internet, don't do it.

I thought we were in an anime

I think most people during their before phases aren't aware flexing makes you look better when you have muscle definition

Beautiful.

These comments are the only thing redeemable about Veeky Forums

Fuck that gay shit.
Become a trap and show boypucci, no homo of course.

Take a break from the internet and media in general. Spend some time in your life (people around you, yo7r external environment, go for walks around your town and remember that the world still exists even when you're slipping into the internet abyss) the internet isn't really healthy for your mind, it's over stimulation.