In a week or so I'm gonna ask a guy i slept with once if he wants a regular FWB-type relationship

In a week or so I'm gonna ask a guy i slept with once if he wants a regular FWB-type relationship.

What can I wear to show off my body best? I want him to fuck me, not the other way around btw.

Gas yourself faggot

You should get HIV and infect him.

i read through all of that and that guy is a cunt let him lift all he wants
fucking gains goblins man

as to your question.... no clue i'm not gay

never change Veeky Forums

Stop being a whore cocksleeve.

>bodybuilders/fit people never eat burgers, pizza, etc

When will this meme end

lift before you guys hook up. if you want to get manic about it watch yoru diet but that shit takes too much effort imo

post pics

When the jelly fuck who makes these comics stop being a dyel faggot.

A jock strap with jeans and a short shirt. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Visit Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison.

I like seeing cute guys crying. Sorta makes me hard sometimes. Otherwise I only like women.

this isn't /lgbt/

I like dudes but I enjoy making women cry.

I've literally never met a gay gymhoe that doesn't like eating out, pun not intended, or going for drinks 2x a week.
That comic is shit.

you guys are fucked up

Why do they go to gay bars?

Attention.

To avoid creepy autismos hitting on them.

who fucking knows
for some reason women think gays are 'cute' and always want to hang out with us

same reason why theres so much fucking gay shipping - its all done by women. if you go to /cm/ or /y/, its something like 60-70% of posters are female.

Do straight guys go too??

only if theyre going as part of a group with their gay friends

I wouldn't be comfortable personally just thought that if there were a lot of girls there guys would follow

Yes, because know straight women do so they naturally follow.
It fucks up the gay scene, since clubs are mostly places to find people to hook up with.
It's annoying af flirting with dudes in gay bars and they turn up to be breeders.

>breeders
Lol never heard that before
I can get that. It's pretty rare too right so knowing only gays go to one place makes it easier I suppose

in my experience, people usually stick with groups they know and gay bars are so fucking loud you can't really hit on anyone.
the only people who will try to hit on you are creepy old men.

>you can't really hit on anyone.

You go to shitty gay clubs lmao.

For a second I had a thought that maybe I was that guy but then I remembered I've only slept with girls in my dreams

can't be helped
there are only 3 gay bars that i know of in town
one is a filthy bug chaser bar
another is a half-dead country bar
and the other, the only one that isn't half empty and crawling with aids, is a loud af club

>places where men go to get drunk and hookup is filled with diseases

Wow amazing

You straight guys will never appreciate how easy you have it

>Implying women aren't filled with the coal of a thousand KANGS

In terms of hooking up or LTR? LTR is something the gay community lacks but makes up for in casual sex.

If you mean in terms of STDs then pretty much just using condoms and picking decent guys is the name of the game. No different than hooking up with women

Something like this, go blue oyster on him.