SIPS

Where the sip thread at? Post your sips, sip bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/arizona-caution-energy-drink
caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/monster-ultra-blue
caffeineinformer.com
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of the weakest sips, but tasty af. You def. Feel it if you take 2.

144 mg of caffeine in 11.5 fl. oz. is actually significantly more than sips, which have 140 mg of caffeine per 16 fl. oz.

Fair to say you'd feel it if you drank two, my man.

caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/arizona-caution-energy-drink

caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/monster-ultra-blue

Should I cut back on sips then? I barely feel these. Maybe I need to stop.

Probably wouldn't hurt to cycle off. If you lost that first sip feel, you're missing the whole point of

>that first sip

Pic related.

something about this can makes me feel some kind of weird way

like Arizona was always this chill, nice, wholesome tea company, and they had to compete with all these other drinks and such so they put this out.

i hope it's actually good, because seeing "arizona" and "extreme performance energy drink" on the same can makes me feel like they're trying really hard to stay relevant and competitive. I hope they're doing that much, at least

Thinking about that first sip tomorrow

Not sure if this is an agressive marketing campaing or you guys are a bunch of idiots.

Anyways nothing wrong with an energy drink here and there but shits expensive compared to a soda, its the same as a soda that its sugary junk that will rot your teeth. I highly recommend just 1 a week, again this is just junk food by any other name.

Wow you are new

tfw you drink three 10 packs of sips a week

My two little boys

>tfw no sips this morning

You gotta get them sips

I know this whole thing is just a stupid fucking meme, but does anyone actually use it as a pre-workout? I'm kinda interested to try it, I've never done pre before. I'd get sugar free of course.

Yes. Pic related is a great preworkout.

Honestly, it is a meme, but the reason it's lasted so long is because it's also delicious and effective. Plenty of people already knew that, but the meme has just made it more known.

No. The lightest brew of coffee has more caffeine than an energy drink.

I typically do not use pre-workout. That being said, once I drank a cup of black coffee an hour before my workout and had a great session. Recently, I drank one of these bad boys before my work out (maybe too soon) and have never felt more uncomfortable in my life. Too much caffeine imo

Coffee has more than twice the caffeine of sips.

So...maybe it's in your head.

caffeineinformer.com

Isn't ther supposed to be more shit in them than caffeine?
I don't know what, exactly, but isn't it?

>mfw no sugar-free sips in my country
Why even lift?

Guarana, B vitamins, taurine. Guarana has caffeine, but that's included in the 140 mg. B vitamins give you some energy. Taurine is just an amino acid with some dubious benefits.

I think energy drinks get their bogus bad rap from a few anomolous cases in which kids chug a bunch and then die from whatever all that caffeine and sugar does to you. But they would have died even faster from chugging some sugary coffee. The reason they chugged energy drinks instead is that kids generally don't like the taste of coffee, whereas energy drinks taste "better" (i.e., sweeter/fruitier) and are sort of marketed in a way that appeals to kids more than coffee (i.e., "x-treme"/"edgy" teen bullshit).

Monster is trying to change that perception with their Ultra line, and it's definitely catching on in the fitness community. So good for them.

Where you at?

>enter locker room
>open first unlocked locker
>see this