Why do humans fight only with their limbs?

Why do humans fight only with their limbs?

I bit a guy who grappled me once and everyone was freaked out, including the guy who stopped trying to fight me.

Why isn't this more common?
Why go with punches if you can bite and try to gouge out the eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKVErVDA0JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i bit a guy

why fight at all?

It's more savage and insinuates you're trying to kill them I guess.

2hats with all of these fight threads? There's nothing manly about assaulting some shit head and paying out their medical bills or being sued.

Stop acting like a nigger, you're holding back society.

Fights as late at the 1800s were brutal as fuck. Men would gouge each other's eyes out, tear off ears, etc.

If I recall correctly, it would often be about the dumbest thing too, like a guy insulted your family's reputation. Who gives a shit what that guy thinks? Don't lose your testicles over it

Becauses no one wants to actually kill the person in a fight they just want to fuck them up really bad

So I'm supposed to spread my ass to the guy and go "oh, yes, please, beat me mmm yes my dear"?

>paying out their medical bills or being sued

Don't live in a 3rd world country like burgerland then.

I always imagine if I got into a fight the first thing I'd do is spit in the guy's eyes to even slightly disorient him.

>implying you'd actually get his eye with your height

Yeah guys. If you ever want to get back at some body, just arrange them to get kidnapped and have a finger or two cut off, then dumped at a crossroad in the countryside.

I guarantee you the fight would end right there if you did.

Is Veeky Forums made up of 12 year olds?

Why would you wait to be arrested or tell him your name and address?

its instinctual. were primates, thats what primates do user.

so we can be trained to grapple, kick, claw and gouge, but if you put two five year olds and make them fight, their instincts would tell them to either punch, or grab something to hit the other with

actually 'knocking' someone out is the same as bench press, its the bench mark of the fight, it doesnt matter if you can grapple good or is good with a gun, it all comes down to whether you can hold yourself during a hand to hand combat, this is actually how normies and those ufc shirt wearing faggots think, even if you try to grapple they would see that as 'cheating' and probably bring their friends this time around

"the society that has a strong demarcation between the thinking men and the fighting men are liable to have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools" -donald trump

depends on if you want to be viewed as "the guy who bites people in fights or now"

I mean if its for literal survival then anything goes, but if we're talking settling a beef like niggers do or whatever that will probably get you virtually exiled from your social circle.

as the niggers say "that's bitch nigga shit"

>I bit a guy who grappled me once and everyone was freaked out, including the guy who stopped trying to fight me.

what's wrong with biting someone?
>rules while fighting
>muh honor code

fuck off faggot i'm going to win this fight no matter the cost

I did mixed martial arts back in the early 2000's and they taught dirty fighting as a viable option in a life and death situation.
It was OK to bite, break fingers and sucker punch your opponent.

Because maiming someone because you can isn't seen as alpha I suppose. The guy was strong enough to overpower you but you chose the cheap shot.
You might win the fight but your a psycho.
Also people will only fight you if you look weak.
Also enjoy getting done for assault with intent to maim.

limbs is not including using your bodyweight and headbutting someone but i get the point.

its a fight, not that a nigga trying to kill you. fights have social norms as well, which you should follow to stay in the social circle.

Life and death is completely different. OP's story sounds like a pride scuffle.

Why use toilets when you can shit basicly everywhere? People are so stupid.

Niggers and especially muslims understand only violence. We need to be as violent as possible towards them at all times. Preferable assault on sight.

oh i remember this pic. i do

The time to aim a good spit would leave you wide open to get punched in the face

there was this kid in my 8th grade, he was really stupid, pretty sure he has some form of autism now that i think of it, anyway he would pick on people to act cool in front of the girls and the others but no one actually gave a fuck about him. Then this friend of mine got in a "fight" with him over some stupid shit he said, my friend pushed him and this fuckin retard game straight to him and bit his shoulder and wouldn't let go, after he finally let go my friend was having tears in his eyes and was bleeding, teachers had to take care of him put spirit and bandages on him since we didn't had an infirmery or something like that, in the end the tard just got away with it since it was useless to do something to him as he was already failing the 8th grade hard and had no way to graduate, got no idea what he is up to now since i moved from there after 8th grade to another country but he still doesn't have his 8th grade since he dropped after failing it then

Because you're not trying to kill the guy. Fighting with limbs is more civil.

Fun fact in line combat they teach marines to use their bite in some circumstances.

This is what made pre-WWII countries so great. The best scientists, engineers, mathematicians, poets, philosophers etc. all served in the armed forces at some point in their lives.

I used to get into a lot of fights in high school. When I was fighting with someone stronger than me, I would always try to bite their neck. Also, I make sure to get a lockdown so the fucker wouldn't punch my teeth out.
I have never lost a fight.

>When I was fighting with someone stronger than me, I would always try to bite their neck.

Kinky

>those toes
HNNNNGGGG

in the ass?
would they even use a condom?

>I always imagine
we can see that

>you're not trying to kill the guy

Even a punch can kill someone.
Guy knocks you out, you hit your head on the pavement? You're fucked, most of times.

If the guy wants to get into a fight, I'll bite him and try to tear off an ear.

>getting on your knees and sucking Chad's cock because you're too afraid to fight him

Let me guess, you'd let him fuck your wife too?
Human beans are animals, and animals fucking fight. It's nature, get the fuck over it, pussy.

What was Vietnam you nostalgic fuckwit

When I was fat and got bullied at school I started rubbing all of my food in the mud before eating it to try and make my teeth dirty so I could bite my bullies and kill them
Went to school one day and crawled over to a bully and bit his ankles then ran off laughing and shouting about how an infection is coming
He quickly caught me and beat me to a pulp then the teacher sides with him.
I also got the nickname 'The Wobbly Nibbler'

then you'd lose your teeth

include me in the screencap pls

>maiming or crippling someone for life because you're losing a fistfight

surefire way to get curbstomped by his groupies

kys my man

Because it's associated with hobos and crackwhores biting you so you would get AIDS and 1000 other diseases.

But in a life and death situation, I wouldn't mind grabbing guy's head like a bowling ball, kicking his balls back into his stomach or chewing on his throat.

Just match your methods to the situation OP, because if you try to bite the guy and won't do too much damage, he will definitely fuck you up way way more than he intended before. Everyone will think a guy who can easily blood choke someone into sleep without escalating the situation is more alpha then the guy who claws and bites the motherfucker like a crazy bitch on meth.

To all of these bite fags: you realize that human bites causes really fucking nasty infections, right? I would curb stomp someone for that.

No one except niggers, but they're barely human so i guess that's why

Colton?

Because your mouth is gross and bacteria ridden you fag. You can pass whatever terrible diseases you have by biting.

Because a fight is supposed to end frustration and biting just makes shit weird?

I mean you have a picture of a girl's foot on your computer so there is a high chance you are an autistic loser.

kys

If two caucasian people fight they normally just do it as a honor strenght thing not to literally harm the other guy as bad as possible or kill him you absolute retard.
If you do this you must have a skin tone of poop, be retarded or you are a woman.

One time a guy wouldn't back off, so I hauled back and scratched him across the throat. He jumped back and stared at me like I was crazy, then backed away.

Teeth and nails implies you're not fucking around anymore, and unless the guy has a knife, he's usually fucking around.

>>Let me guess, you'd let him fuck your wife too?
>Human beans are animals, and animals fucking fight. It's nature, get the fuck over it, pussy.
Try to imagine the acne ridden face of the guy who wrote that, and then read it again. Pure gold.

That sentence is about 3 times more complicated than anything Trump ever says

>When I was fighting with someone stronger than me, I would always try to bite their neck.

I vant to suck your blood ah ah ah

Because biting and gouging will rarely stop a fight. Because of adrenaline, it will just escalate the fight. Sure, your opponent will be injured, but they can continue fighting.
This is why trained fighters go for ko either by solid punch, kick, or choke. Because it ends the fight.

"wahh wahh im a awacist!

fuck off back to pol you retard

>t. Pajeet

leave this place

Why stop at biting? Why not just shank the guy or curb stomp him after? Because you guys are trying to settle a disagreement, and there isn't an intention for you to be seriously harmed. If the guy is gonna curb stomp you after, or beat you to death, yeah go ham buddy. But if it's just a fight and you start doing all that stupid biting/scratching shit just cause you want to win the fight, you deserve to have his buddies break your teeth it. You are escalating something, it's only fair they get to as well.
If your losing the fight, and it's over an argument, take your beating like a man and be done with it. If you win, fairly, stop when it's clear you won and help him up. Easiest way to make sure no retaliation comes after.

t. swede

>implying anyone can fight with gouged eyes

are you a native english speaker?

The average person doesn't consider fist fights potentially lethal.

They are, of course, but most people treat throwing punches casually and insist the sort of things they're insisting in this thread; that it's somehow civil.

You're either trying to hurt a person or you aren't. If it's a fight for survival, then sure, bite the fuck out of someone. But if it isn't life or death why is your retarded ass fighting people in the street to begin with?

..you...bit a guy?

>take your beating like a man
This is the kind of false honor that's completely retarded. I'm not an aggressive person. If I get into a physical altercation, I either didn't instigate it myself, or I'm stepping in to help someone else. Why the fuck would I just lay down and take it if I have other options?
>implying fighting with your fists is more honorable than using your teeth and nails
Fuck that noise

from reading your post i think you're the one with autism my friend

Going for the eyes is really strategic and will instantly finish the fight. Go for it if it's your last resort. For biting, it's risky, cause humans have a small jaw and you're exposing your weak spots

What morrowind mod is that?

A human bite is very dangerous, our mouths are dirty and the bites we inflict are very likely to get infected. You should limit biting to life and death situations otherwise you'll be know as the crazy retard who bites people and you'll never get a gf like that.

Also shit like gouging out eyes gives the courts the idea that you were trying to maim or kill and that doesn't look good when you're trying to plead self defense.

>Implying that a blindfolded judoka wouldn't still wreck your shit
>Implying that someone pumped with adrenaline and a fight response couldn't get lucky and do the same shit a judoka would do

>if your losing a fight, and it's over an argument
At least read the post before you shit it up.
Most fights nowadays are pride related, makes sense your going to fight honorable if that is the parameter.

If some guy is jumping you, trying to steal your shit, or its a drunken belligerent who's attacking you without any provocative, yeah do what you need to do. But in a "civil" physical altercation, stick to fists and walk away when it's done, without escalating it to a serious injury (infection, eye loss, or getting killed or maimed in retaliation)

holy fuck she looks perfect

moar

Most people don't think out of the box like that, is all.
There's a few styles of southern mantis kung full that incorporate bitting into the system: grab opponent, bite their hands, arms face, neck,, freak them out, ruin their weapons.

you're a pussy ass bitch if you bite during a fight

A fight is a gentlemanly contest. You break the code of honour, you lose the fight.

For context, observe how big horned goats fight. They could impale each other on the ends of their horns, but they don't. They smash their heads together in a fashion that is rarely fatal and is effective in determining sexual value.

>settling a beef like niggers do

where do people live that they just fight like retards for no reason

i don't get it

At least make your lies believable.

Reciprocation principle.

People don't gouge eyes unless desperate because they don't want THEIR eyes to get gouged out. Its not easy, and if you fuck up you just gave the guy license to fucking kill you instead of just fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=uKVErVDA0JA

Classic Bas Rutten.

Source?

>don't fight this way
>lolfagget

:^)

Fucking Mexican.

*grabs you by the throat*

yo dude...

im tuff. i do mma

i kick ur ass.

(provided you dont gouge, groin shot, bite, fish hook, stomp head, head butt etc etc etc)

abut yeah il kick ur ass