How can Veeky Forums even compete!

How can Veeky Forums even compete!

ca.news.yahoo.com/the-pakistan-hercules-who-weighs-an-incredible-68-stone-and-wants-to-be-worlds-strongest-man-102003964.html

>Arbab Khizer Hayat is said to weigh an unbelievable 960 lbs (68 stone) at the age of just 25, and says he wants to become the world’s strongest man. A thrilling video shows the big man stopping a tractor and cars with his bare hands. Hayat says he wants to become a weightlifting champion.

>Hayat’s daily diet is as fascinating as his massive build. He consumes a whopping 10,000 calories a day – a diet that includes 36 eggs for breakfast, 7lb meat, five litres of milk and much more.

>Standing at 6ft 3in tall, Hayat adds that he faces no health issues because of his phenomenal weight. “I don’t have any medical conditions nor do I feel uncomfortable with my weight. But I have to keep at it if I want to become a world champion strong man,” he said.

>“I realised that I wanted to get into weightlifting and strongman championships. So I continued to put on weight,” said Hayat. Hayat claims that he lifted a weight of over 10,000 lbs during a Japanese championship. He said: “My immediate goal is to enter World Wresting Entertainment (WWE) competitions. I am looking to meet weight targets and I am consulting doctors to keep nutrition going.”

>In his neighbourhood though, Hayat is already a star. He has been recognised as the world’s strongest man across Pakistan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNA5DIvl3IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QtTMEX9d7Js
youtube.com/watch?v=fLCKMS6KdiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>another gomad victim

youtube.com/watch?v=XNA5DIvl3IQ

tractors BTFO

His bodyweight squat is more than all of fit

Hope he dies in a week. That's the only thing pakis deserve

What a huge fat piece of shit

Are they serious? They really think we'll drink their propaganda koolaid?

The guy is fat and they're using tricks to make it look like he accomplished anything.

>68 stone

thats 950lbs

Spotted the indian, can you keep your disgusting indian-paki shit fests to cricket posts on facebook please.

They should invite him to the World's Strongest Man. The actual competitors could see who can roll him the furthest in a minute.

Am I wrong

No I just don't like indians or pakis.

Good, me neither.

Lol, he's so strong he doesn't even need to pull the slack out of the ropes

Why is it always Indians and Pakistanis trying to claim super hero level powers with no proof?

>960 lbs
I don't care who you are, that is a fucking unhealthy weight
I also highly doubt he actually weighs that much

It's a macho culture where bravado is everything and people still aren't enlightened enough to critically question a feat of strength.

Or maybe they follow the rules of boasting.

Can't remember the exact rules, but its from the old sagas. Basically it's about having the biggest boast, but you can't call somebody elses boast without sounding like a pussy if they can prove it right.

1. Why is he carrying a championship belt? What championship?
2.Why is there not one photo, video, or statistic of him lifting a weight?
3.Why are all Arabs and Pajeets so full of shit? They act like they are used car salesmen trying to sell a used Pontiac Grand AM to everyone they meet?

wat u say about india u basterd son of bitch? india have space program

>36 eggs everyday
>coincidence.png

it's amazing he can walk.

How can white bois even compete?

what the fuck is going on with that bed frame? is he so fat underneath that fat suit that he cant stand?

also, chceck out those cool wedges tractor wheels

also2, in second scene car on the right is actually trying to go forward istead of backwards, kek

i meant "chceck out those cool wedges UNDER the tractor wheels"

i kek'd so hard i frogot what i wanted to say

He's a big guy

> be so fat that even a tractor can't pull your own weight

wew

>account deleted
kek

Mirin that dreamer bulk. If he cuts he'll be 700lb lean.

>eat 10,000 calories worth of food

>can lift 10,000lbs

Makes sense.

for me

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=QtTMEX9d7Js

kek, so fucking fake

they are not even pretending it's fake, front wheels on tractor are wedged and this idiot is literally filming the wedges

not to mention he looks like an obese babushka. all in all, great job

>6'3
he appears tall because he's around shorter men

>claims to be able to lift 10,000 lbs

Why doesn't he just lift the tractor over his head and throw it if he can lift 10k? How much does a tractor weigh? Like 1/4 that weight.

there is a video from some sort of news channel and he picks up other guy and when he lifts his hand up you can see some sort of pillow/padding bouncing on his chest

youtube.com/watch?v=fLCKMS6KdiA
here

>wants to do weightlifting and strongman
>can't even stand on his own

At least we get a video of a 900 pound man snapping himself in half