Whats your excuse Veeky Forums?

>5'2 manlet
>is not even particularly rich, probably $20k-25k a year
>not good looking
>doesnt lift

NOBODY FUCKING CARES
QUIT SHITPOSTING
GTFO

>heres a little back story to it, ever since they became together and a picture of them together would be posted online (dem titties) everyone would comment 'putang ina mo buboy' on every single picture, it means 'Buboy you motherfucker' as everyone is baffled how a guy as ugly as buboy got an american for a wife

I guess it's a matter of experience, but I can smell the crazyness and the low self-steem of her even from here. A girl like that will absorb all the optimism from your soul in the long run.

In any case, those boobs are kinda saggy already but pretty impressive, but that's it, that girl is a 7/10.

Any way you have to rationalize a manlet's success with a hottie, bud.

Well, he is an Asian hence those stats.

>Hell 911?
Yes? What are you reporting?
>I need you to go ahead and send the Police. Come and get me.
Sir?

and pulls that dress down. Sees the tits. Apologizes. Lay down, hands behind back, waits for the handcuffs. Plead no contest. Wife leaves. Family is shamed for decades. Drinking problem.

Yep.

Why even lift when she wants SPAD to twitch like a dork inside her walls

>hehe an asian got cucked, that completely negates this other asian guy fucking a hot girl. I showed HIM!

>with a hottie

Huh?

I rhink she's hot and very fuckable, to each his own.

Faux r/asianmasculinity posting is possibly the worst meme of all time.

Enjoy your ban, white boy.

Too bad you can't ban hung white studs who plunder asian pussy irl.

Idk who this is, but assuming there is nothing wrong with her, seems pointless to base your decisions on what is clearly a social outlier. His experience is certainly atypical

i want to motorboat her

Too bad I don't care because I'm latino and don't care about white guys fucking asian girls. That gif was actually kind of hot. It's just cringeworthy watching white men trying to assert their dominance over asian men online by posting pics that have nothing to do with them. :/

Sick reply you ugly flip.

ayy

What if I want to be taller not because of some stupid whores, but because of myself?

Chinks got money or rich parents.

And she probably does too. Still doesn't explain why she's with him instead of chad.

What the hell why does he allow such humiliation?