Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Whiten-Teeth-With-Baking-Soda
ulta.com/teeth-whitening-gel?productId=xlsImpprod14261023
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wikihow.com/Whiten-Teeth-With-Baking-Soda

baking soda with lemon juice to create paste is really good and effective

> rip enamel

press F to pay respects

that's why you only do it every day for the first week or two and then only once per week. the gains you make in the first two weeks are really great though and very noticable

>go to dentist
>teeth are fine
>but they're so yellow?
>yeah, some teeth naturally are. Nothing for it
>mfw

>Change diet, less carbs
>Sonicare toothbrush
>Water pik

In order of effectiveness

>tfw snaggletooth
>never open my mouth wide or talk loudly because it shows when I do
>cover my mouth when I laugh hard

End it

w-were all gonna m-make it

Veneers or complete teeth replacement. Expensive and sounds scary but almost every celebrity had it done and once you get used to it your teeth feel completely natural. Dentists wont tell you about this.

I get compliments for my smile all the time and girls love it. Might be expensive as fuck in America, but you can plan a vacation to South Europe or South America and get it done for 1-2 thousands if not less, the quality is the same, because everybody around the world uses European products anyways.

Yeah, maybe someday. It's not an issue right now, anyway. I'm more worried that my teeth will move and get all bunched up. They were before, but after years of braces, they're pretty normal. I'm kinda pissed at myself, because I lost my retainer years ago. I get really panicky when I think about it. Oh god. I'm getting kinda panicky right now. A little yellowish isn't the worst of my problems.

sonicare is a legit toothbrush, couldnt believe how clean my teeth felt afterwards

>have terrible social skills my whole life
>start lifting a dressing well
>people start noticing me and girl like me just because the way I look
>derive all of my self confidence from my looks
>start going bald

I was browsing vitacost for PSO nad saw palmetto entire morning. I feel as if my looks went down 2 points just from my hair receding a bit. Brehs I don't think I can handle this. Will probably kms once I go fully bald

Same with me bro. I'm saving up for snap on veneers because fuck getting the real ones.

Literally happened to me when my wisdom teeth came in after my braces came off. I'm 25 and my parents still mock me for wasting $5k on teeth only to have them get fucked again.

Go to an orthodontist or a dentist and have them get you a new mold. There's also diy ones you can order on amazon

>tfw teeth perfectly aligned with natural narrow gap between the two top front teeth
>little yellow discoloring fixed by once a month baking soda and daily brushing and flossing
feelsgoodman

Hey OP try this shit
ulta.com/teeth-whitening-gel?productId=xlsImpprod14261023

You just put it on with your toothpaste, brush your teeth as normal, and just do it daily. I noticed a massive difference the FIRST time i used it, so it definitely works. I actually haven't used it in awhile and I drink a lot of coffee/smoke a lot (latter is from stress, withold the hate it won't bug me or change anything lol) so I can try to take some before/afters for you if you like when i brush in a minute.

My teeth however are crooked and I'm just waiting for my health insurance to go through so I can go to the dentist so just be forewarned and look at the color not the actual quality of my teeth.

post pics senpai

Will do. Give me about an hour, gotta charge my phone so I can get a good pic (It'll look grainy taking them right now).

>how can I whiten my teeth so I can finally be alpha

You can literally buy opalescence tooth whitening kits on amazon.

the solution to your snaggletoof is a prosthetic crown/cap which costs about $500 tops.

You have to do the ones with the rubber mouthguards and the gel that is Peroxide based.

It's pretty easy to do and you can even punch up your teef a bit on wed and thurs if you have a date on saturday or something.

like who tf actually cares about yellow teeth (as long as they're healthy)?

LMAOOOOOOOOO

keep coping you deluded gymcel

>go to orthodontist for gaps between teeth
>quotes $8,000 for braces
>sends me to dentist to because there's a lot of wear as well
>dentist says I need crowns, not braces
>quotes $18,500

Who the fuck do I listen to?

8k? 18? what the everloving fuck

for 18k you could live to retirement in ukraine, just sayin

I'm no expert on teeth but from my experience that sounds inflated as hell even without insurance. Maybe find a cheaper dentist

I've got £20k in the bank can I live like a king in Ukraine?

Kek i got braces free as a child because of the communist tier taxing in my country

Quick question Veeky Forums,
>country
How much it costs for
>tooth filling
>cleaning
>braces

>philippines
>10 usd
>10 usd
>400 usd

That sounds expensive as shit, and I live in Norway where everything is expensive. From what I remember braces here are like $2500, for both rows.
Look online for other dentists in your area. They might have prices for the different procedures listed on their website.

I'm in Australia, so we need to account for the lower purchasing power of the AUD to the USD (e.g. $8,000 AUD may be closer to $5,500 USD). Anyway, I guess it is kind of expensive—this orthodontist is highly regarded so they can command a premium, and this dentist, who I've seen before, is very expensive compared to others.

Why are you asking this? You're literally quoting the answer.

ukraine and poland are so fucking cheap to live in and both have fucking amazing girls. you could live there like a king and marry a 10/10 girl.

Retiring and living like a king aren't exactly comparable, are they?