Nicotine Addiction

Whats the best natural supplement to fight Nicotine addiction / Quit smoking?

test

Willpower faggot

social anxiety, so youll be unable to buy them

honestly and sadly this

Second. My grandpa started smoking when he was about 10. He quit when he was 80 cold turkey and never looked back. If he can do it after smoking that long, you can do it user. Just stop buying them.

Ignoring the "i get it you vape memes," vaping is a good way if you need the oral fixation. You can start right off with no nictonine in them and still get that satisfaction of feeling like you're smoking.

Careful if you use nictoine cause they can make your addiction worse.

This. Also, get a nicotine inhaler or some shit. It's hard because it's a stimulant. Just keep trying.

dude, just vape. you'll have control over the nicotine amount, flavor, and rig.

i suggest buying from Virgin Vapor. They have high-quality, organic flavors.

>inb4 mouth fedora

shill detected, but this is good advice

weed my friend

>He quit when he was 80 cold turkey and never looked back.
wow so he only lived 30+ more years than the average smoker?

snus

He's still alive, that wasn't the point retard. He quit cold turkey after that many years of smoking, when most people cry because "I've been smoking since i was 13!" when they're 20 and use that as an excuse to not quit.

learn2readfaggot

Fuck that shit, mate. I like snus, but at some point I started using it all the time and it hardly had an effect any more. Most ones also smell quite bad desu.

>tfw two siberias at once every time since anything weaker did almost nothing

Taking a break for a little while now going on two weeks already. Probably going for a few months and we'll see if it works as well as it did when I first started.

It might be decent to help with quitting smoking though, but good luck quitting snus afterwards.

i know what your point was, its still funny that you mention that he smoked for 70 years and now hes just fine apparently. and going cold turkey on a 70 year habit is also a funny thing to say, i guess its never too late.

I started vaping in December 2015 and I've probably had like 5-6 cigs between then and now.

and I come from being addicted so bad I would finish my pack I bought in the morning by 8pm after I got home from work and start bumming more off my roommate

I'm 21 right now, but I was addicted since I was 14 basically. Before vaping I tried to quit dozens of fucking times. I've thrown packs and packs out my car window saying this will be my last one. I've ran them under the tap and crushed them so I wouldn't fish them out of the garbage later that night.

Anyway vaping works if you try. My lungs and cardio are killer now, even though I vape all day at like 80 watts. My self esteem is at an all time high too. I warn you though I've seen 75% of the people who start vaping, go back to cigs. but I believe those people just haven't found a setup that they actually enjoy more than smoking yet.

Electronic cigarette. I didn't even have to try. Start at like 16mg and titrate down every couple of months. One day you'll wake up and forget to bring it with you.

You need to use it like you use any drug, in moderation.

Snus won't give the same high as a cigarette, but it will stave off nicotine withdrawals.

You should only keep it in for maybe 30 minutes at a time, and try to not use more than 2-3 a day. That way your tolerance won't skyrocket. Also take breakes every once in a while.

and get a good one, too. No gas station bullshit, it'll break and you'll be right back to smoking. I bought one and it lasted me for 2 years until I just quit using it

>use in moderation
Yeah, I suppose you are right. For a while when I was working I only used it after breakfast and dinner. Was actually much better then, but as soon as I had tons of spare time I just found myself reaching for it again.

Snus also seems to have more of an effect on me than smoking, though. But I also almost never have a smoke and never been really hooked on it.

Oh and instead of going to a vape store and paying 90$ for a shitty begginer kit with a pen shaped thing that will only go up to 8 watts.. I recommend ordering the Smok Alien kit. Its extremely cheap for the value and quality. Got one for 75$. I'm in canada, if your in the US it'll be even cheaper.

A cigarette in the morning with coffee hits like a truck.

vapes have the least failure rate despite their astroturf to the contrary

Read pic, makes quitting easy as fuck.
I smoked 20 a day and dropped it cold turkey, happily, and while still drinking alcohol on the weekends.

Vaping. went from a pack a day to just vape@6mg>3mg>and 1mg didnt even feel worth it and then quit vaping all together in roughly 4 months from the time i started vaping.

props to vaping as a quit smoking tool and not the hipster fad that everyone thinks it is

Day 15 of quitting cold turkey.
The hard part was the first week. Smooth sailing moving forward.