Women red flag thread

Women red flag thread

Characteristics that you've learned, anecdotally, that set immediate red flags when meeting women, share your wisdom for other fitizens mental health

I'll start:
>if she tells you she was raped
>is a single mom
>very opinionated about everything
>texts you atleast every hour

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj8r3qmOoZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=3aEnLPBHT2o&ab_channel=DollyX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's willing to date you

>has hair that is dyed an unnatural color, blue purple etc.
>has no hobbies besides watching tv
>incredibly needy

but then again, the last 2 are basically all women so..

get me in the screencap

>very opinionated about everything
Cuck

>degenerate tattoos

if she is 3D

>been raped or molested

>atheist
means she's a cunt most likely

Is there anyone else who has a piyama fetish?

There's only a few that are general for me

>single mom
>hyper-liberal or hyper-conservative
>communist, yet owns a macbook pro

I take most everything else on a person to person basis. Extremes of any sort are a huge red flag. People who take the gym too seriously are just as annoying as people who don't take the gym seriously whatsoever.

single mom
if she was ever previously married
has lots of guy friends
doesn't suck mah dick

Any girl that I'm attracted to

I need you to lick me clean user

what is the bottom right supposed to be?

>texts you at least every hour
bruh there's this girl I can't shake, we made plans to "watch" a movie at my place tonight, and since making plans bitch won't leave me the fuck alone. She's been saying she just got out of a relationship and is glad to have found me...like girl I'm just trying to get laid not find a wife.

For sex or for relationship? I'll go with the second because there's 100 more then. These are only the most absolute red flags that will immediately make me turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away. There are plenty of other bad signs but these are the most crucial ones.

>she's fat (thicc is ok)
>she's a single mother
>she has sex with me on the first date
>she talks about her sexual history
>she gets wasted or regulary go to nightclubs (dragged along with friends but dont enjoy it is ok)
>she doesn't like children
>she talks about 3rd wave feminist bullshit
>she isn't in favour of 2nd wave feminism (ie that it's okay for women to have a career and reach their own goals in life), I don't want some alt-right whore because they're usually fucked in the head and I'm also attracted to mentally strong women
>she isn't feminine in her overall behaviour, ie she's loud, bragging, nasty, takes a lot of social space etc
>she allows you or other guys to disrespect her
>she freaks out about muh rape culture and other retarded shit
>she's below average IQ
>she doesn't like animals
>she has the "slut voice"
>she dresses like a slut

>doesn't like your friends

>major is Psychology
>says her dad is/was abusive, too hard on her, anything like that
>talks about her ex(s)

>if she tells you she was raped

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
BPD warning sign #1

I'd like to but I cant focus my tongue on your ass if you're 16×16 pixel.

>as if tattoos can somehow not be degenerate

Redheads.

Trust me, Veeky Forums I've dated 3. They're all nutcases.

>dyed hair
>is part of a 'fandom'
>strongly identifies as an [obscure prefix]-sexual
>doesn't understand that you can weigh an opposing opinion without accepting it
>does drugs
>daddy issues
I've made mistakes

Hey man fuck off

nipple piercings?

every bat shit crazy girl i've fucked has had nipple piercings

This. I only give any attention to girls who have natural colored hair, or dyed to something acceptable (i.e., brown).
Also, no tattoos or piercings other than the earlobes.
I can never find a girl like this though. I'm a physique competitor and so many sluts gravitate towards me but all I want is an old-fashioned conservative girl. feelsbadman.jpg

>if shes 18 or over and doesnt have a job

>not being a mindless shill is a red flag
Fuck off goy.

lol is your oneitis a readhead?

>any tattoo at all
>any piercing at all
>gets drunk on a regular basis
>more guy friends than girl friends

a guilty kek

arctic monkeys album

AM, by arctic monkeys. Decent album but it's a white girl non-mainstream anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj8r3qmOoZ8

Begone, witch-lover

people at the extreme ends of the religion spectrum are always cunts

Jealousy. At least for me, and based on my experience.

Really? Do girls do this? I've never heard a girl say she got raped. I would assume that's something very private. Or do they just make it up?

Holy shit this
A job is one of the most basic markers of a mature and well adjusted adult

>readhead
>to inteligent too lift
No I'm a redhead

>clearly identifies herself as a feminist or liberal and has to make it a point to let you know

each lobe pierced in acceptable, not gauged though

>if she browses reddit
>if she talks about the internet in real life
>if she likes texting you memes
>if she votes democrat

>she's cheated previously
>she thinks it's ok for women to hit men but not for men to hit back (you will be hit A LOT if this is the case)
>she's been in a long term same sex relationship
>she only has guy friends
>she says she "hates drama but it always somehow seems to find her"

Biggest red flag of all:

>messier room than you

>if she browses reddit

I'd be way more disturbed if she browsed Veeky Forums.

we're talking about girls you moron, nobody is saying you can't date a ginger dude

>readhead
>working out at the library

>if she talks about the internet in real life
Honestly, met a few girls who do this, and they were pretty chill people.

>votes dem
I would also add to the list >is American. That's the first problem m8

Could we expand upon this? Why do so many girls sat watching TV is a hobby? All this means is that they watch current tv series such as OITNB and big bang theory. Most don't watch any series/movies pre 1980. Most women I have ever met fall into this with a select few pretending they draw.

Kek

Usually happens after a few weeks into the relationship, or whenever she "trusts" you.

I've dated like 6 chicks that told me they were raped, through being drugged/while younger/or abused by a family member.

Now I'm no psychologist or psychiatrist, but I feel these women have irreparable damages that translates to an excessive amount of baggage for you. these women are unpredictable

i don't understand who talk about what websites they browse irl man. i still tell my friends or people i meet that i barely use computers when i actually know how to program

>I would also add to the list >is American. That's the first problem m8
actually a solid point t b h

My current gf was raped and gangraoed and molested a few times, also experienced attempted raped (she was too small when she was younger), and we're going really well. Never been happier to have such a kind, smart, and faggy cunt to dedicate my efforts to. She wants me to spend my time and money on myself so much that we decided to have opposite birthdays, where for my birthday I get to spoil her and for hers visa versa. Never had the inkling that she was cheating on me (she really couldn't since her dad is a hyper alert cunt and we're waiting for her to turn 18). And she's clearly responsible and motivated man, been through hell. I've seen the shit that transpires around her in her family and personal life, and it's honestly astonishing how tough she is, yet so gentle and lovey.

Rape victim 10/10

>puc related

>had an abusive ex

yeah, sure

>slut voice
that 100000000%
met a really qt chick but had a voice of 500 dick thrusts/min
huge fucking turn off

and she has a harry potter tat you fucking moron

>>has hair that is dyed an unnatural color, blue purple etc.
This is a personal rule I've broken on occasion. It's been worth it for the sex, but has always ended in massive drama.

I've had women tell me they were drugged. And honestly, that shit does happen quite a lot. Not someone I was dating, and it happened to a whole group, including my best friend. Getting drugged does happen.

People who casually talk about rape, and being raped "x" amount of times makes me question what they're defining rape as.

> I feel these women have irreparable damages that translates to an excessive amount of baggage for you
I'm not entirely sure. Depends on what the line of demarcation for rape is. Some people consider two adults who meet at a bar and are drunk as rape. These people are stupid as fuck. If your idea of rape is being raped, then yes.

>is american
QFT
American women are shit tier compared to women from 2nd world countries.
>tfw dating a girl from Poland, and she's like a 1950s American woman

This

and reddit isn't even half as bad as some of the shit a lot of girls frequent these days (e.g. BuzzFeed, HuffShit)

I'd be somewhat relieved if she said she browsed reddit

Ya, shit's gay

That means both theists and atheists are cunts. So literally everyone is a cunt? That means this is completely trivial information - why then mention it when selecting your partner? Or do you just not want any human as a partner? You don't make any sense.

TV is like video games for women

Tick tock

I understand why people want to forcefully have sex with her

>posting semi-lewd pictures of an underage rape victim for motherfuckers you don't even know online
Not that I believe you anyway

Ikr man?

If she OPENLY brags about fucking other men when you aren't around.

no you fucking retard, hardcore theists and hardcore atheists are cunts. you can have your religion or lack of if you want, just don't be a cunt about it

i've met more atheist cunts than theist cunts though

I hate to say this, but I agree so damn much. I learned that lesson the hard way.

if she constantly is on twitter, facebook, insta, snapchat. having social media isn't terrible but constantly using it is usually a sign she's fucked in the head

One of the benefits of living in Canada is that even recent immigrants tend to hold traditional values. Filipino, Polish, Ukrainian, Italian, and Portuguese women tend to be more old school in their social outlooks I've found. The Greek immigrants are hilarious. When I took a course on human nature, one Greek guy laughed so fucking hard when the prof was discussion transpeople. He said "That's not a real thing, is it?" as he laughed.
I find that Anglo immigrants are "progressives" generally. Australians are just degenerates and fuck at the drop of a dime, and Brits are all pro-Labour party for some reason.

T H I C C
but a tat
mixed feelings

It's a bit harder to notice early on, but my ex always explained people ("e.g. Sandra - that's X person who does Y which is why I know them") by saying what had gone wrong in their lives.

e.g.
>"Her mum died so she had a really rough time."
>"He's not doing so great in his course."
>"She deserves X good thing, after all she's had."

It was a really negative attitude and made me wonder how she looks at people.

*QUEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFF*

oh sorry, my vagina is full of air

>has to make it a point to let you know

This desu.

>she only has guy friends

Really big red flag or if she says "I always have a hard time been friends with girls. Guys are just so much easier to be friends with!"

That couldn't be more opposite of thicc if it tried, lo-test beta.

Ok but chokers are hot as fuck

what races do you guys avoid? i stay away from indians as they are always cunts. i've had bad experiences with hispanic and latina chicks so i avoid them too now

tumblr girls are great for sex and terrible for just about everything else dude. chokers are basically a black belt in sucking dick

>going after anything but white in the first place
wew

Current gf is like this, although to be fair she has almost no friends at all
>satan's quads

Yea slav girls are just god tier.

yeah, it's slutty. if you catch feelings for that kidn of girl you're in for some shit

>hardcore atheists
Wtf is that supposed to be? Then what's a softcore atheists? Both negate theism. There's no hardcore no, intermediate no and softcore no. There's just no.

Also this vastly differs from your first statement (general 'she's an atheist'). Again, you don't make any sense. Are you a woman?

thats why i'm a kissless, hugless, friendless virgin. i've actually have a surprising amount of girls hit on me over the years(9, which consider what i look/act like is impressive) and i turned them all down because how fukcing fucked in the head are they that they find me attractive

>works out

Honestly think about it.

Think of how many of us started working out because of depression, breakups, etc. Imagine what drives a woman to work out. How fucked up does she have to be, when you can be a 9/10 female by just not eating too much.

what do you mean slut voice?

Isn't that voice actually a result of girls smoking and drinking a lot? Like their voices are way more frail and therefore more affected by such activities than male voices are. I did hear it's a result of her swallowing cum aswell but I think that's a meme.

Be careful, user. You better make sure those guy friends are beta cucks and fuck the living shit out of your gf really well.

Unnatural hair colours
Tattoos
Facial piercings

Are you living my fucking life? Eerie how similar this is to my wife

The post didn't say, "Hardcore atheists,", it said:

"
>atheist
means she's a cunt most likely
"

You're either atheist, theist, or agnostic. Being a theist means you're a retard because you might as well believe in invisible pink unicorns that feed on rainbows. I don't see how simply saying, "I don't believe there's evidence to support that," makes you a cunt.

how are you this dense

literally yes, there are people that are atheist and keep to themselves about it and there are people who are atheist and go around wearing fedoras, wielding katanas, and writing blogs on reddit about their superior intellect. how are you not getting this, did you forget to sip this morning?

Semi colon tattoo

Really raspy, usually combined with a very high-pitched and loud laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=3aEnLPBHT2o&ab_channel=DollyX

This is obviously exaggerated but something like that.

I'm sure my ex says this shit about me the same way she said it about her ex before me. What she won't tell you is that she likes to get sloppy drunk and berate you and slap you and pull your hair. And then comes the day when you have enough and you snap so you slap her a couple of times and choke her out for all of 3 seconds then she calls the cops. Then she uses that to gain sympathy from all your friends and family and when you say she's been hitting you for months it just sounds like you're trying to turn the tables when its 100% true. Then she uses it as an excuse to cheat on you and describes you to people as "abusive"

I fucking hate that cunt.

>Avoid
None, and I'm not saying that as some retarded liberal. I honestly have to take it on an individual basis. Black girls born here tend to have values more aligned with mine, whereas ones from Jamaica are too liberal for me. I avoid the Chinese generally, though.

>Who I go for, mostly
Pinoys, Koreans, Canadians, Frenchies, Iberians, Lebanese and Europeans.

Has tons of cats