>why?

The one on the far right is a coal burner I bet money on it

and who the fuck are you ?

>user come on stop fooling around and show us

fuck off to r9k pls

how does anyone not have abs?
>winter bulk
even minor definition

for god sake are you deaf, who in the flying fuck are you and what are you doing in my camper ?

>tfw you pick a short stack up an OHP her with ease

PRACTICAL STRENGTH THANK YOU RIPPLETITS YOU HAVEN'T FAILED ME.

Most of Veeky Forums outside of /fraud/ is 250lb+ frogmode beginner lifters who are just here for the memes.

REMINDER:
=-=-=-=-=-=
If girls want to see your abs? They aren't actually interested in you, they just want some eye-candy to look at; they're objectifying you. If you read too much into it then you're not doing yourself any favors. Do yourself a favor and tell them 'no'. They'll either respect you for it (if they're quality people) or they won't (if they're not worth your time anyway).

You're welcome.

My lip involuntarily curls in disgust. "No, I don't think so". I turn on my heel and walk away.

or move in and whisper in her ear if she wants to touch them. 9/10 they do and you're guaranteed bed acrobatics afterwards

lol some fag is actually triggered by this

Show me your tits first.

I'm black and I agree

The redhead is about to *BRAAAAAP* on everybody

I want 2 and 4 at the same time

These kind of posts really shows how many of you autists here have 0 interactions with women

"No, I shouldn't lift my shirt. I have a lovely gf and our relationship is built on trust and mutual respect. I have to be very careful to treat her as I would want to be treated. I would be very uncomfortable if my gf was lifting her shirt for other guys, so I want to show her the respect she shows me.

You ladies are real cool though. I'm always down to make new friends and we should hang out sometime. Go bowling or something IDK."

BOOM! JUST LANDED MYSELF SOME SICK NEW MATES!

Also they will froth about how unavailable I am and how good of a bf I am. Then if me and gf ever split I have 4 backups who have been dying to get a taste. You guys underestimate how valuable it is to have girls as close friends.

This guy gets it

>stockings

This guy's gonna make it.

no u

So making it is being a normie, huh? I underestimated this site's autism niveau.

Yep. About 90% of people who are making it are normies. Deal with it you freak.

But I do
Never got this meme, surely most people on Veeky Forums should have abs unless you're doing a retard bulk or you're a beginner

faggot

holy cringe, LMFAO

Yeah pretty gay to have a gf and hang with other girls. Everyone knows straight guys only spend time with hunky dudes.

Idongeddit. Why is that cringe?

just fucking lol @ having a gf and saying whiteknight shit about her to your female "friends" (yeah nothing'll make them want you more LMAO)

If you are doing a proper bulk you won't have abs.

in real life you don't get to speak a fucking paragraph before the other people get their turn to talk

Because that is a definite neckbeard response.

Depends on your definition of "proper"
If your primary focus is physique/aesthetics and you start at, say, 8% and get up to 14-15% you should have abs year round
If you just want mass/strength then getting up to around 18% or higher is a possibility but it just means you'll have to spend longer cutting

>whitenighting
>doesn't even know what it means.

You're like those little faggots that say cuck all the time. It's not whitenighting, it's a healthy philosophy on relationships.

Yeah you do. I have done it before. You just begin it with 'let me explain something'.

lel you first

What if you're a jacked cunt with a successful career and nice clothes? It becomes a panty dropping response, or even better, an "i want to get to know him better" response.

>implying girls talk to me

>spouting a fucking essay about how much you love your pure perfect gf to respond some hypothetical girls asking about your abs
>not whiteknight tier
Also just lol if you think she wouldn't take her top off (and more) if CHAD asked her to

Don't test me.

Nah she wouldn't. She's real snobby and bitchy. Only likes successful guys. Chad has nothing on a good career when it comes to that law student.

She would legit tell chad to fuck off. One of the main reasons I love her. She hasn't even come close to making me jealous in the 3 years we have dated.

>CHAD
>Not successful

Fiction. Yet to see a successful chad IRL.

Pic related (Jay Gould) is a rich, successful CEO these days

Good on him. Chances of him ever meeting my gf are approximately zero. She'd be way more keen on an A list celeb anyway but I don't worry about her magically meeting one and them magically latching onto her. Also she has a stable relationship. I am so secure right now in this relationship I am genuinely more worried someone will steal my motorbike.

You guys speak like true autists who have only ever been cucked by chads.

>looks like chad so he instantly has to act like chad

that's not how life works user

>To be this innocent again

One can only dream...

Who hurt you, user?

What is this meme? I don't get it.

Sounds like somebody has been cucked before.

I don't have abs during winter because I go all out on my bulks. Then it's just a quick 2-3 month cut back to a sixpack in Spring.

Because I bulk up to gain a solid foundation during the winter so that in the summer I'll look good, like mostly everyone else

The Asian/Mexican 2nd from the right's face looks like it got compacted together in an unfortunately cement mixing accident

Rolling for gf

rolling pls redhead

give me 2 please

>I'm 12 and I cringe to everything

fuarrrk lucky dog
rollin

pls red

I'm b-b-bulking

would fuck either of them

>tips fedora

>interactions that literally never happen in real life

Curls for the gurls m8s, then after theyre hot for your arms and you can take them home and let em see the whole package.

redhead pls

>redhead get

Yessur

> being mocked by 16yo girls

>cartoon15

Jesus, how much of this retarded redpill-comics did you save

roll

>get off bus yesterday
>say "cheers mate" compulsively to the driver as I get off (i'm australian living in 'merica and we always say ta thanks or cheers to the driver where I'm from)
>crowd of 16 year old girls laugh and start mocking me
>"thanks cobber"
>"thanks moite, cheers moite"
>"throw another shrimp on the barbie"
>"this is a knoife moite"

i've never been bullied by 16 year old girls before and i've never felt so emasculated before

are you fucking autistic?

This is the worst thing I've read all day, it made my butthole clench.

Tell those little bitches to fuck off m8. God damn little cunts.

How the fuck do you reply to shit like this? I've been isolated so much that I can't even come back at all.

Only autists consider healthy relationships autistic.

Rollarino

You don't. You just go about your day. Brush it off your shoulders like the nothing that it is and go about improving yourself.

lol dude just laugh and walk off.

i have no idea bud

ignore them?

Dude are you this delusional?

Just re-read what you wrote in that post

"Healthy relationship" nigga you sound like one of those "I am very smart" pre teens.

This

i did yeah

Not him. Give me one reason that is unhealthy

But I do

Roll
Isn't it normal to say thanks and bye when you get off the bus?

kek nice cope

>Isn't it normal to say thanks and bye when you get off the bus?
i think it varies from place to place, I noticed people weren't doing it (often) in Sydney when I stayed there, whereas tas is like a constant stream of "thanks driver" as 30 people pile off the bus. America (oregon) has been somewhere in the middle. I'd imagine england would be the other extreme, wherein everyone invites the driver round for a nice cuppa as they get off the bus

This is satire right?

Not him. Give me one reason this could be unhealthy? Relationships are way better with trust and mutual respect.

Call them niggers

I don't think so.

You dont let it get to you, especially to the point where you have to talk about it on an internet forum to cope

I turn 360 degrees and walk away

Nothing personnel, desu