I used to think this was big

>i used to think this was big

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRjE0acNY9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Implying dom is anything but huge and fucking shredded to the bone, stay jelly, natty mortal pleb

>I used to think this was big

t. dyel

Post a picture of yourself, I dare you.

Roided freaks on the internet are not real life

most people juice to TRY to look like that

Dom is big.

If you are bigger than Dom there is a good chance you fall into the "disgusting roid lifter" that women call disgusting.

t. projecting cuck

I used to think Klokov was big.

Now he's over 100kgs and stays pretty lean still even in his recent videos. I know it's not possible natty but I still think he looks just about right. He's not "too big" .

I used to think Ronnie Coleman in his prime was big once. Lol!

>i used to think he was cool

youtube.com/watch?v=iRjE0acNY9Y

his traps shoulders and legs look to big to be attainable natty though, at least at at hat bf

i dont know if this fucking real life but if you think any of his body parts regarding size can be attained natty

you have no fucking clue holy shit

Yeah. I've always aspired to get that body because he's my height and I want to git gud at oly lifting. My category is either 94 or 105 depending on if I want to hop on gear or not.

But I'm not bulking to obesity just because I can, though.

arms look about 18inches
dont know about forearms
calves looks attainable
chest looks doable if you heavily focus on chest in your training and get a 3-4 plate bench

That file name

t. dyel getting frustrated

i swear to god if you little shits continue making uninformed refutements gonna fucking pour bleach into my eyes

>this delusion

dyel rage

These are "big" in the pre-/fitizen/ not body-dysphoric sense.

Like he's got a very reasonable and respectable physique. But when people really talk about big they generally refer to people like Klokov is a monster who's just under the level of starting to intimidate people from size alone imo.

t. DYEL

Fuck you are beyond delusional.
You can get his size at best, but not hard

Dude aint big for shit

kek used to watch his videos and thought he was big

I used to think this guy was big, he was my hero, now I don't know what to do or who to look up to... Save me from these feels Veeky Forums.. wake me up..

>I used to think this was big