You mirin me, dyel fags?

You mirin me, dyel fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJvdk7qAeNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Natties shouldn't compete, it just looks sad, even though this guy looks decent by every-day standards. Except his non-existant traps.

This guy got visited by the trap goblin, hard.

How sedentary does your lifestyle need to be in order not to have traps?

looks like a fucking fiend or something from fall out new vegas

best feature is his pecs, at least in these shots. how do you build them at the top like that? my have mass at the bottom but i want a defined line at the top too :(

U mirin brahs?

Is that a white man or a black man

Are people who go into contest like this genuinely retarded? Not trying to be mean but do they not realize they are only embarrassing themselves?

>look like shit
>step on stage
>absolutely confident and doesnt give a fuck
Definitely mirin

He just wanted to look like a Dragonball character.

I'm aiming for that, too.

Never doing anything for my traps. I also think that makes my shoulders look wider.

Dunno if he did it for the lulz, he is one time Finnish national champion because he was the only one in his class.

looks ok other than traps, arms, and obviously (face)

Topkek

This kinda reminds me of Jason Genova cometing in a contest with two other guys and ending in 3th, and then he was cheering like he just became the new Mr. Universe.

This is like the Super Saiyan 2 of DYEL

Have you tried cutting weight?
Not being sarcastic, I just mean it's hard to show that part of the pec if there's even a little bit of fat sitting on top of there. A good rule of thumb is that if you have a six pack you've cut enough, and you're missing chest development/insertion, but if not then your chest may look great when you cut another few pounds.
Good luck.

How to achieve this mode?

Learn from the master himself:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJvdk7qAeNk

This is the smile of a man that has lost all purpose in life. When his cut began and his wife started complaining that he was fading away, he just smiled in response. As the fat disappeared so did his wife, and his smile lost some of its warmth. When the divorce letters came in the mail, he still smiled, thinking that once he was in contest shape she would return, who could not mire such an amazing body. The final blow came when his second born daughter died in the bath when he was stuck in front of the mirror practicing his posing. At this point he came to a crossroads. Stop his bodybuilding obsession, or get his wife back and come to terms what his obsession had brought. Instead he looked into the mirror, with a smile now devoid of any emotion, convinced that once his body was good enough, everything would return to how it once was. A man driven by a passion so great that he would stop at nothing to achieve what he thought he had to achieve.

im glad they got him out of the tanning bed

this quite simply has to be satire