Tfw you now have a godlike body and your gf is average but you love her because she supported you throughout your...

>tfw you now have a godlike body and your gf is average but you love her because she supported you throughout your journey so you have to accept that you will never get to experience sex with a girl that has an amazing body

What city are you in?

Just treat her like shit till she dumps you lol

If you don't want to be there you'll resent her. Get out, its a kindness to you both

Seattle why?

Can't do it man

Just cheat on her?

>what is loyalty?

fuck. working out hard, dieting. getting pretty riped. fat latin girl friend with ugly gut. fuck. she is a cutie in the face but fridge body. she goes to boxing three times a week but eats the grimmest shit. I know your feels man.

Sorta know this feel. I'm trying to get mine to be Veeky Forums too but she eats like a cow.

>eats the grimmest shit

geg

i live in an area with nothing but fatties and single moms

Fix up her fuckin diet then. Or give her var.

get fucked seacocks

I couldn't live with myself after doing that

why would he give her anavar

u mad?

You people are fucking sociopaths and are destined to feel only cold emptiness before you die.

You say "average." That's pretty subjective, so could you elaborate more if you don't mind me asking?
Or are you just comparing her to the chicks you see posted on here?

I'm in a similar situation
But at least mine goes to the gym so hopefully she'll have the body one day

Shes cure but I just usually go for a different type of girl (different facial shape, different build), but she has a great personality so I don't want to lose her, I just don't feel very satisfied fucking her

Spotted the DYEL faggot

>I will have this girl forever
Highschool is hard, isn't it?

Can we get some arguments, faggot?

What a waste. Checked

Nice quints.

Spotted the dubs

>moralfag beta cuck
Oh hello mr reddit

Not OP, I'm , I compare her to girls I see in uni and the gym

>things like loyalty and respect are now considered negative traits
Truly we live in a bad time

Have loyalty and respect for your own desires

Self restraint also used to be considered a positive trait.

I mean her body is average. a bit of belly. doesn't really do any physical activity. saggy boobs. she looks hot when dressed up and in profile view but not when looking directly at her face. .

I'm 28 and been with her for 5 years

whatever brah. I'm an honest guy

well dude, at the end of the day it's YOUR life, so if you feel you can do better then go ahead. You don't have to make everyone happy

mad that my team won....?

im not gonna lie this is literally like 90% of good looking women
>inb4 autist no gf
i have a gf, she's not super hot or anything, but she's better than average. she swims on occasion and she has a bit of belly fat, but who cares? she supports me and is ok with me adding 30 pounds for a bulk and still says i look good, if shes a loyal hoe keep her, you can make a loyal bitch look good, you cant make a cheating, unsupportive hot bitch loyal

Man, it's tough. I really don't have an answer. Or suggestion. But I definitely struggle with this too. It has to be a "grass is greener" cliche or something.
Maybe fucking those girls will be satisfying, but then they turn out to be actual terrible people. Or they're terrible to fuck and also terrible people. Or she's your soul mate and you're never going to know. Bro that's the chance you have to take. Life's fucking hard

>tfw used to think that cheating was despicable
Then I tasted the forbidden fruit and can never be chained to one person. Feels good tbqh

Why would you restrain yourself from pleasure?

I know it man, I'm sticking with her but just want to share this feel.

my conclusion as well.

Yeah dude. This guy is right on the money.
I'm sure that, despite the flaws you listed, you still look at her when she's naked in front of you and tell her she's beautiful. And you don't feel like you're lying. Because, despite what everyone else here is going to say, it's true.
The fit ones look nice, and I find that it's best to just leave them for that.

Yeah o know those girls might be awful people, it's purely the physical aspect that I care about, I know it sounds retarded but it's like one of those things where a person cheats and then tell the other person it didn't mean anything and they still love them. Not that I'd ever do it.

At this point I'm hoping my gf suggests a threesome with one of her gfs lmao

Do you just ignore the guilt or have you fully built up the tolerances to become a full blown sociopath?

t. fellow cheater who is constantly wracked with guilt.

I know it. had a late teens GF when i was a fatass, she was a ant queen(skinnyfat with huge sloppy ass, i did moshul otts and lifted and got sick and fuck, I was wicked hot, and it didn't feel good, I mean i was getting propositioned on the bus and shit.

>solved that problem
>got her addicted to heroin
>got her a bicycle
>she rode it all over town to make cash and meet her dealer

she turned into one of the hottest bods I ever fucked, 10/10 sugarbowl tits and perfect bubble ass, the rest of it didn't go so well i must say

>settling for mediocre
Damn low tests

Not him, but cheating would actually make me feel worse. So yeah, I'm actually listening to my desires when I choose to remain loyal.
Also, short-term happiness =/= long-term happiness.

How hot is your gf?

>settling for mediocre
>gf was one of the best swimmers in the state in high school
>out of practice but could be back in shape in literally weeks
ok

Kys.

Felt guilty at first because my ex would cry her guts out when I told her. Had a few gf's since I "crossed the line" whom I all cheated on. I don't feel a thing anymore.

Don't worry bro, some day. Gotta get my kid sister through college first.

Try to encourage her to get fit too and tell her that she was an inspiration to you now you want to be there for her. If she doesn't want to and is happy with the way she is, then don't push it. It's fine to think about wanting to fuck a hotter body, but as long as you're happy in your relationship then it's all good.

If not, and you just want to fuck something hotter for the sake of fucking them, well...relationships are full of sacrifices and if is your only one, count it a blessing.

Do you actively search for girls to cheat with or does it just happen?

agreed

you must be beta if you settle for less than what you could get

actually it's beta to even think that you don't deserve better, no matter the situation you're in

settling is a ridiculous concept to me. so you're supposed to just stop and 'settle', basically giving up ?

fuck that

Mostly just happens and I don't lie about it if my gf asks about it

Are you all wanting or have girlfriends for the sake of having something to fuck, or compainionship? I can't help but think the girl's personality and who she is, isn't a factor in this. I'm legit curious.

Inb4
>fat bitch
>Ugly
>feminist/SJW
>Tumblr
Don't care, just want to know and understand.

Why do you complain if you love her ?
You should be glad that you had a gf that supported you when you was in a shitty state and just for that you should fuck her even better with the godlike body you got.

Not many women are that faithful, especially these days.
And try to make her better you fucking faggot.

You'll eventually have to pick one, and you'll always see something better afterwards. Or don't and spread your seed like a wildflower. Or, most realistically, become a grand wizard with an awesome deadlift.

I have one for companionship, sure the sex is an important part, but I also need the companionship. Like I can spend a whole weekend just with her and be completely happy.

This.
Just think about a hotter and more fit girl while you fuck her
Literally win win

Just switch to better one whenever you can. Like changing dirty underwear basically.

Time to trade up homie

>companionship.
I could get that from a dog. Neither of those things should constitute a relationship. It's way more complex than that.

I'm 100% sincerely asking if this is a healthy mindset? I do not believe it is.

>I'm 28 and been with her for 5 years

holy shit are you me

I'm working towards getting better financially and in better shape (in the best shape of my life right now) but after I accomplish those goals I literally can't imagine her with me. I keep having these fantasies of having a great body, and enough money to finally do everything I want after I accomplish my goals but she's never by my side in my mind.

it's super shitty dude because she loyally stuck with me through being poor and ugly and as soon as I get to where I want I think of dropping her for someone hotter? I never got to really enjoy my 20s because of how fucking poor I was so I'd like to indulge in my 30s but I know if I'm with her I won't be able to.

fuck what i miss about being single wasn't even getting with women it was the hunt, the flirting, the rush of actually scoring a number, the tension of first dates, feeling desired by different women even if they don't fuck me, etc

Since I was a KV my entire school life mirin, flirting and everything that comes with it fuels my ego more than anything

Dude... This is exactly why I imagine my dad is so miserable. I don't want to be like him.

It is, always strive for better. Be it a woman, job or gym related results.

I don't have a gf, but this. Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels this way. Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me, all men only seem to care about sex.

Just get a dog bro and fuck different girls

Impregnate other babes. It's your duty to spread superior genes as far as possible.

Not sure if you're serious, but dogs, despite being amazing, don't provide you with the companionship you can get from someone you love. If I didn't care about that I wouldn't even try to score, I'd rather stay at home and jerk off. Sex is better than masturbation, but if there are no feelings involved it's just not worth all the hassle.

This should not apply to every person reading this. Many people should not reproduce.

Sex feels a might bit better then jacking off.

Would rather have a cool dog bro and a tight piece of pussy that can handle being jackhammered by a larger guy and warm mouth to unload in when I need too.

That's all I want out of life to be honest.

What is the point of a gf that your friends and family can't provide, besides sex?

>a tight piece of pussy that can handle being jackhammered by a larger guy and warm mouth to unload in when I need too.

can you be any more of a virgin. my god

Sounds like a perfect plan to end up alone at 40.

Like you for instance.

Just don't dump your current female if you aren't sure about being able to upgrade.

You definitely need to reevaluate what you want out of life man.

I already don't plan to reproduce. It's cool.

Proper lifelife androids can't arrive fast enough. Girls are going to be made obsolete

Lifelike* lel

u mad brah?

lol

Hey guys let me ask you something.

Say that rather than there being 50% men and 50% women, there was 33% men, 33% women, and 33% men with female frame and parts (breasts, vagina, ability to birth children, etc) but still had a male personality.

So you could choose between a regular woman and all her mind games she plays and red flags and all the other typical shit that women do, and a person that has a man's face and guy's personality but still has boobs and female fat distribution and you can have a child with them

Do you think women would die out?

That's ok man, I'm not judging other people's lifestyle. We're all different and we have different needs.
Emotional intimacy, someone who can support you through your life, with whom you can be completely open. I don't know, friends and family just aren't the same thing.

idk bro. I get what you're trying to say but after having several gfs I always come back to the same train of thought..

>Love them very much
>Pretty sure they love you back
>wonder if women can even love the same as men
>We are always there for them in times of emotional need and as a man, never have needed a women to be my 'rock'
>Realize if I didn't surprise my gf with gifts/dates every so often she would genuinely like me less, which is fucked up
>Somehow we, as men, deal with this.
>When I'm in a relationship and I see a very attractive girl wearing a dress etc., I think it would be a great gift for my gf
>Females probably see an attractive dude and think about how good it would feel to get fucking pounded

am I fucked up? Most my relationships have gone okay and ended due to circumstance so I don't have a skewed view on girls.

Yes.

no homo but I love all my friends for their personality. If I could find females with even 50% of that depth/intellect I would be a happy man.

>tfw not a fag so will never be intellectually stimulated by a gf
>tfw to intelligent too get a gf

Waste of a get

Well desu, I still fuck her at least once a day. Most times more than once.

But yeah, I can see what you're saying

Would you guys want a gf if you couldn't fuck her?

and you know what's even worse about all the stuff you listed? that if a girl actually can have more male-like characteristics, like not being all emotional and all that shit, it's basically looked at as a huge red flag and actually a negative for them

But your post is exactly why, even though I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin pathetic loser, I don't really care all that much about not having a girlfriend or ever had one. It seems like all I see about girlfriends, all they do is cause problems for guys. And I can't imagine how horrible girls are to date in high school or college age.

And it's why is saddens me to see all these threads on fit, including this one, where people are crying about not having a girlfriend, or about their girlfriend breaking up with them or whatever, because it's such a waste of energy to care about it

lol, would you want a Ducati if you couldn't ride it?

Tbh I feel the same, at least I don't have to buy her gifts tho. Lol sometimes gets upset if I buy her something that she thinks is too expensive.

But yeah, I still think she has fantasy's about getting rammed but other guys

Well then that pretty much answers the question what value a woman provides for you doesn't it?

of all hate for Veeky Forums I give some of you people here the biggest chunk. I hope you choke on it and die or return to your fatness again, so you refrain from being such awfully selfish assholes.

This desu, I'm at the stage in my relationship where I don't really care if it goes either way. I don't put in any effort to be fair so I don't have to put up with any bullshit anymore.

I used to care about stuff like showing her love ect, buy now I've stopped. Sure she complains sometimes that I'm not affectation enough but if she left me tomorrow I wouldn't care

Who is this targeted at?
And not all of us have been fat lol

Sucks man, but hey you should probably go out and form your own opinion on girls.

This place can be a bit of an echo chamber of this shit and it wouldn't be healthy to not have your own evidence to rely on.

I don't have to buy her gifts, but I know she would think less of me if I stopped taking her out etc. to save money...

And I have a fit yet curvy body with qt face and all I can get is ass mires at the gym and attention from middle aged men.

I haven't really seen much hate in this thread, what are you referring to?

what's wrong with upgrading ?