That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

Im gonna assume pic related is you because why in the fuck would you care what people wear in the gym.

He posts this thread literally every day.

What does Veeky Forums think of the BUFF DUDES?

I only care when I see people wear basketball shorts to the gym. They shouldn't be worn at the gym.

No buff and not dudes

They suck and you should not encourage their behavior

Why do you give a shit? You have some massive insecurities if you let what people wear at the gym affect you this much.

>that guy who is a hater

If you're at the gym, why would you wear basketball shorts? Basketball shorts belong in the court. I'm not wrong in this.

So much autism in one post. I'm actually impressed.

Best natty youtubers

>that guy who's so fat he gives his ass a hematoma falling on the floor because he broke his wooden chair

>that first sip of the evening

>all the bad parts of coffee without any of the good

>that guy who is so fat he falls through a solid wooden chair and busts open his anus and gets sepsis and dies and refuses to go to the doctor but whines about it on YouTube and Twitter to millions of people anyways

'natty'

And where are many basketball courts found? In a gymnasium...

bought basketball shorts today.
they're in the wash so i can wear them to the gym tomorrow

I only have two pairs of regular shorts. It's either wear my basketball shorts or skip a valuable day at the gym waiting for clothes to be ready.

>first day of 5th grade
>fat kid breaks a wooden stool by just sitting on it
>me and few friends try our hardest to not laugh

>that guy who yawns in between sets

> not working out on codine and other drowsiness drugs

enjoy your nogains2017

did this really happen to him? i know he got a leg infection from slamming a car door on it and almost had to get it amputated.