"Woooooow user, you go to the gym and have muscles...

"Woooooow user, you go to the gym and have muscles. But do you have any hobbies like real people or are you just some meathead that like flexing in front of their mirror all day?"

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ramigershon5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm just some meathead that likes flexing in front of my mirror all day

i dont even flex cuz my arms are all small i do some powelifting stuff to feel strong and confident but im not

what the fuck is it to you what hobbies are you stupid plastic bitch?
you have the personality of a Christmas ornament, and not a good or interesting one either.
a cheap one that just hangs there and looks stupid.

>are you just some meathead that like flexing in front of their mirror all day?
>implying it matters when were having sex

shitposter btfo

>My hobbies? You ever heard of FL Studio? I'm producing some beats. I'm an up-and-coming artist, yeah, think early Tiesto but before fame got to him. Y-yeah, I have my own studio--home studio, out of my parents house. Oh, yeah I also live there. But they're getting on in years, y-yeah, need help gettinf around. O-o-ok, bye..

Who keeps posting these autistic scenarios?

yeah i play warhammer 40,000 and wamahordes

>why are you talking to me?
Fug dude, if she's that antagonistic to someone she just met, I'd rather not have them in my life desu

Warmahordes fit bro represent. Where do you play? Also those theme lists, am I right?

Melbourne

to be honest I only just got into wamahordes about two months ago because 40k is utter shit competitively. getting better but at a glacial pace. just finished painting up the circle starter box plus a few units.

this is the only time good has ever come of replying to these dumb "user baits by roleplaying as a girl to create a socially awkward situation" threads

Both.

I'm in the states. I manage a game shop so I play quite a bit whether I want to or not (most days I do). I'm a circle player too, they are a lot of fun at 75pts... a lot of non-linear movement shenanigans. Good luck with your lifts user

I lol'd

>Studying robotics in college
>amateur musician
>Veeky Forums
>read sum books
>tennis/golf
not much else, really

>outside of my zero calorie monster energy drink collection, i'm to intelligent to have hobbies

Yeah, I lift 7 days a week. No other hobbies. I take about 15 selfies each gym sesh in my posing trunks. After that I send them to your dad. Wbu?

FL studio kek.

Silly OP - most people don't have hobbies. They watch TV, raise their kids, and die boring deaths.

kekk but true

>paying for anything more
Unless you're recording bands professionally, there isn't much reason to go higher

don't test me

Strange seeing an Israeli model used here

Her name is Neta Alchimister

I'd tell her or anybody that actually said that to me to go fuck themselves.

I'm playing Age of Mythology now ;)

You get tested cuz ur low test

>I-I read Ch-chinese cartoons in my s-spare t-time.

Lol sis, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 120 lbs? Bench maybe 95 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

Saved lmao

Turtle fucking

Melb here. I run an imperium and necron gang

I'm about ten percent through a game of Campaign for North Africa so I have absolutely no time for your shit unless you like the idea of helping me decide who is most in need of my limited ration and munition supply.

who hurt you user

>Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job

>As if 70k is worth mentioning

Just say "finance job" next time

>posts like an obnoxious coon
>pic of obnoxious coon
checks out

>giving advice to someone posting pasta
wew

Do you like Huey Lewis & The News?

NYR

>paying for production software
if you're not connected enough in the industry to get it for free through one channel or another you honestly have no chance, give up and get a real job fuccboi

Aren't I ashamed

if i wanted to shame you id ask your max, nigger

instagram.com/ramigershon5/
What is it with these smokin hotties ending up with dudes who are not on their level?

user :(
I HAVE FEELINGS TOO :(

Jokes on you; I just want the (You). Did you see how I orchestrated that? It was so perfect. I just memed the same meme everyone here memes, but I put it out there so gently you couldn't resist.
It's like asking a slut what her sign is. It's a horrible line, of course, but she can't help but to roll her eyes and answer anyway. And that's all you need. Once she responds you both know she will be yours. The door is open.
And in that same way, you are now mine. I have you and your (You) and there is no way for you to change that. You have been dominated, used, and soon will be discarded.
But you knew this would be the case when you responded. It's the silly game we play here. We pretend we're actually conversing but it's all really just a ridiculous dance. One partner leads, the other follows, and neither has truly gained nor lost anything.
We carry on, and we know we'll do it again and again. Probably not with the same partner, but that's ok. It's the thrill of the hunt that keeps us coming back. The thrill of hunting and, if we're being honest, the thrill of the vulnerability of being hunted.
Thanks for dancing with me, user.

I just kek'd so hard nice pasta and have a (You)

*turns around in chair while drumming fingers together*...oh user, it looks like you've fallen right into my trap

"Why are we laying out in our bathing suits if we're not in the sun?"

>implying people change out of their bathing suits instantly when they get out of the pool
>implying she isn't about to get in the pool
>implying hundreds of other logical explanations
leave your house on occasion, user

"Babe you sure do get upset fast. I don't think this is going to work"

do you really think she's going to ruin her hair?
there's a 0% chance of her getting in the pool.

>not posting pertuarbo with this

Kek

Would you actually have this response tho? You would sound super defensive and uncool.

Yeah good way to handle it.

Kek

Shrekt

Tldr. She would do the same IRL with a 360

This

Literally the only real answer tho:

Gotta ask her her hobbies. Everything is a 'no u'

Jokes on you; I just want the (You). Did you see how I orchestrated that? It was so perfect. I just memed the same meme everyone here memes, but I put it out there so gently you couldn't resist.
It's like asking a slut what her sign is. It's a horrible line, of course, but she can't help but to roll her eyes and answer anyway. And that's all you need. Once she responds you both know she will be yours. The door is open.
And in that same way, you are now mine. I have you and your (You) and there is no way for you to change that. You have been dominated, used, and soon will be discarded.
But you knew this would be the case when you responded. It's the silly game we play here. We pretend we're actually conversing but it's all really just a ridiculous dance. One partner leads, the other follows, and neither has truly gained nor lost anything.
We carry on, and we know we'll do it again and again. Probably not with the same partner, but that's ok. It's the thrill of the hunt that keeps us coming back. The thrill of hunting and, if we're being honest, the thrill of the vulnerability of being hunted.
Thanks for dancing with me, user.

>everything is a 'no u'
this will make you friends faster than anything in the world, not even mildly joking

why did this make me erect

because it was mean[spoiler]t to do just that ;)[/spoiler]

Really hot girls are actually insecure about dating a guy who's hotter than them. They lose leverage they need to be the pretty one that way they have the power over the course the relationship. These girls never get broken up with always doing the breaking

Yea.

I do oil paintings. Landscapes, still life, shitty people(Gotta start somehwere).

I also read a lot.

Probably going to start a novel soon.

Just got back from a habitat for humanity trip, too. I helped build 4 houses.

wbu bby whatup

Of course. Everyone loves talking about their shitty boring interests.

"Yeah but do you have a motorbike? If not get the fuck away from me."

Are you even trying?

what about you, do you have any hobbies aside from getting drunk every weekend ?

mcgregor at an active rideshop eh, i guess hes been hanging out in socal, pretty cool photo.

thanks for posting this jewess I've been meaning to find her ig

CONOR WITH THE ONE-TWO

Flex all day baby

fuck thats alpha. im jerking off rn

I like hanging out with pretty girls too ;-)

Do not test me

>Melbourne