Be fatty

>be fatty
>qt grils always talk to me and approach me
>lose 40 lbs and start lifting
>girls never talk to me and I am never really noticed
what the fuck is going on

everybody lifts now. Being fat is rare for men and it takes more balls.

what kind of bubble do you live in

Are you in Japan?
Because this is America and fat fucks pop up faster than McDonald's

Girls drop their guards around guys who know they don't have a chance (fat, ugly, short, gay).
If you put yourself in the place of a woman for a minute, you'd know that if they were open to a guy who thought he had a chance with her, he'd never stop bothering her with trying.

Some fat slob, they can open up to all day long and they know he'll never, ever think he has a shot.

This isn't even hard to figure out if you have even a modicum of empathy.

You probably became an asshole thinking you are big shit with 40lbs less and some lifting on the side

It's not uncommon for idiots that got stronger and slim to behave differently due to their newly found security in themselves. Some go the positive side of being personable, others go the negative way of being douchebags, the typical bullied kid that now acts as a bully

I'm No different than I was before nigger. I'm the same quiet dude I was but now I'm fucking invisible to everyone. I don't try to show off my gains and I dress exactly the same and have pretty much the same attitude I had as a fatty.

You've been on Veeky Forums too long and caught the gay, womenz can scent the gay up to 10km away.

I'm so sorry OP, there's no way to rid the gay

This fucking hurts to read

Same if they're in a relationship/engaged. I've noticed when I have a good time talking to girls and they seem to enjoy my company and act more "normal" is when they're already in a committed relationship.
Sucks desu. I know Veeky Forums likes to think all women are evil vagina magic witches, but they can actually be cool. They just don't show it because guys turn autismo or horny every time they think they have a shot.

Yeah, i can also confirm girls are more relaxed (and somehow flirty) when they are in a relationship
Maybe we are overlooking a simple fact that friendly, social girls who like to flirt often end up in a relationship very easily if they want to and dont stop being social just because they have a bf

Yeah that might be part of it too. But you can feel there's a difference. It's like they're "genuine nice" instead of "cashier nice".

>be friends with girl for 4 years
>ask her to call me a fat fuck and tell me to go to the gym
>now she texts me shit like "if you go today I'll send you me in a lacy thong $
>she's been in a relationship for two years
She's so fucking hot but I know nothing good will come of this. She sent it and I wanted to cum my brains out.

post the pic

I know that feel.
Girls ignore me since i became bigger and better.

You were less intimidating (attractive) to girls when you were fat

After 4 years of gains I'll tell you I only get approached by girls if they've been drinking or they are fat. But if I start talking a girl randomly she will be very receptive. Lifting gives girls spaghetti. Same way you spaghetti around a girl with an incredible body

Girls dont like it when you say the n word user, it's racist.

Most girls are skanks. But dude i think your skank friend is into you. Go to the gym and if she continues her skank behavior or it gets worse, my best guess is she likes you more and wants you to end up lifting to get hot so she will dump her current bf for you. On the down side tho, if you manage to snag her (she sounds easy so it wont be that hard) if you stop working out or become less interesting to her shes gonna start being a whore to some other guy promising him panty shots.

post pic faggot

I dunno man, I always see girls swarming all over alpha-chads

She likes you as a friend and that's it. If she does like you, but is just repulsed by your body, don't think that you'll get her when you're shredded.

She's doing this to her current boyfriend and she will do it to you too. The best thing that can happen is that she hooks you up with one of her friends once you drop 50 pounds.

You're just a bandaid for her broken psyche.

why do women do this

Because modern women are corrupted by feminism. They are filled with garbage ideas telling them that they can act like men, and that they can have their cake and eat it too.

They will seek out men who are physically unattractive because that unattractiveness has forced them to develop a personality. Normie fat guys are usually the funny ones. They compensate for being fat with being funny and nice. They also have a habit of being "nice guys," who tell the girl she can do no wrong, in a pitiful attempt to get in her pants.

She knows this, and will use the fat funny man as a bandaid. He makes her feel better, like a "princess." She will use you until you can't be used anymore, and when you present her an ultimatum, she moves on to the next bandaid.

Obviously all women are not like this, but the more attractive they are, the more likely they are to be this way.

Don't feel bad though. When you're 30 and have a decent job, they will crawl back to you when their looks start to fade.

>"if you go today I'll send you me in a lacy thong $
>She sent it

What are you waiting to post it????

>When you're 30 and have a decent job
I...wouldnt count on this
im 29 and dating is utter shit, women dont come crawling at all and im fit. Been lifting for the past two years so i think i should be in a good position to meet tons of chicks but this hasnt been the case

I'm not too fit, not fat, but I do own my own company now.

The girls crawl back once they realize being single mothers is shit. They see my success and try to apologize, hoping "nice guy" will take the damaged goods.

That's what I meant by crawling back. Being fit helps, but money helps more.

If I were you, I would try to find a nice girl at church. Or, Find a family member with a bunch of QT3.14 friends and ask them to hook you up. You can find a good one, just not a bars or at parties.

Ill get a boost to my career soon enough and improve my physique even more but i have little hope of finding a girl
Most girls who are semi-decent are taken by the time they turn 20

just felt like chipping in and saying dating does NOT get easier, if you have a chance to fuck/date when youre younger DO IT or regret it later on

Pretty much this. You were not a sexual being or a "threat" when you were more fat.

let's be clear, you're still a fat ass you fat fuck

Relationships are not really worth the trouble are they? Considering the society we live in now.

Post pics you homo

Nice LARPing bud. You likely don't even have any friends that are girls

Girls feel safer talking to ugly fat guys because it's easier to say no to their advances if they take it the wrong way (I mean any fat guy that thinks he deserves a hot chick is fooling himself. You're not kevin james)

It might not even be that you're more attractive fit (i mean you can't always change your face) but being strong definitely puts out a more intimiating feeling that "Oh god what if this guy doesn't take no for an answer?"

Truth be told it's scary being a woman. Just be respectful to any girls you approach. Approach them as a group instead so they have their friends to help them out if they have trouble saying no because you'r emore intimidating.

Either that or find tinder sluts if you're just looking for sex buddy. If you use tinder you might find yourself a nice active girl though that you can go lift with. Wouldn't that be a dream?

I doubt any girl spaghettis as much as any of the fatty autists on this board do