Millennials sending snaps of themselves while they gym

>millennials sending snaps of themselves while they gym

What the hell is wrong with you lot? Weird, so weird.

Ayo, eat a dick old nigga

>tfw millenial
>tfw don't have snap chat

i miss out on a lot

Same. But at least I get to have a sense of smug superiority.

this
fuck off oldfag

you absolutely aren't missing out on anything.

thirding this

I've had snapchat for a few weeks. It's pretty lame but maybe because I only use it for celebrities.

Only interesting thing is Genie Bouchard last night complaining about how people snapped a photo of her clothes more than a photo of her, like some sort of insecure 13 year old girl.

Sept the mellenial hoes who send nudes like wild because of snapchat

>celebrities
>female celebrity
>like some sort of insecure 13 year old girl

go fucking figure

also snapchat is lame as fuck if you dont have friends that use it. kind of like all social media

You definitely are not missing out on anything. Snapchat is the worst social media thing ever created.

At first there was Facebook, which wasn't too bad. People would occasionally post a status update or a picture. No big deal. Like 2/10 on the social media annoyance meter

Then came Twitter, constant status updates thinking your thoughts are so funny and can post photos too. A little worse, but not too bad. maybe like 4/10

Then Instagram, which is pretty damn bad. Posting photos of every "cool" thing you do or eat and needing the validation of people giving you likes and comments saying how good everything you do is. 7/10

But Snapchat? The thing where you can blow up peoples phones with you doing the most boring, stupid ass shit like just sitting around and feeling like you are so important that you need to show literally every waking moment of you god damned life, even the most mundane parts? 12/10 fuck off

>caring about girls sending nudes
>putting them on this much of a pedestal

angry rant/10

you're right, it was an angry rant. because seeing how much people care about social media nowadays, where it's to the point that if you dont have it it means you are "missing out on a lot" (i.e. misising out on seeing pictures of people) and you literally get shamed as a loser for not wanting to broadcast every aspect of your life to people or getting constantly bombarded with what everyone else is doing in their lives (or at least the good parts they choose to tell you about) is depressing

You sound like an autist with no friends

and there's the shaming for not having social media

go send out a snapchat story of your post-workout meal

>being this angry
>at phone apps that let people share pictures with each other
>being this autistic

also

>not having things like snapchat
>miss out on social gathering plans communicated through snapchat
>doesnt matter cause you dont have friends anyway
>nothingofvaluewaslost.jpg

he is far from autistic my friend. you're just one of the deluded fuckheads he's talking about, who have taken social media off the deep end.

I'm not him, but I got rid of my social media and all friends worth keeping have kept in touch with me and I live a very social lifestyle.

You've obviously accepted that if you were to remove yourself from social media you would have literally 0 people making an effort to talk to you.

I never said you cant have a social life without social media.

>miss out on social gathering plans communicated through snapchat

wait i think i got baited

I'm with this user although snapchat can be fun if your friends are funny

tfw only talk to friends and get nudes on snapchat, and don't use instagram or twitter

>implying you wouldnt miss out on a party advertised over snapchat if you didnt have snapchat

>party advertised over facebook
ok
>party advertised over instagram
kinda weird but ok
>party advertised over fucking snapchat
????

im not sure i'd want to attend a party advertised over fucking snapchat.

seriously. the biggest cringe i see these days is the whole "fitness culture" bullshit

>communicating social plans through snapchat
>communicating parties through snapchat or instagram
>communicating social events through an app that deletes things after 10 seconds, and not using facebook that can have an invite list with information, or god forbid TEXTING SOMEONE

you are literally 14 years old.

>nothingofvaluewaslost.jpg
>doing that whole "saysomething.filename" meme and thinking you go to parties

maybe you should get friends who would actually make an effort to tell you about something, i dunno, in person, or call you, or text you, or something.

but then again you'd go to whatever party and everyone there would be using snapchat anyway, because you're 15

fourthing this
i hate u oldfags just leave this board. if u were lifting when zyzz was alive ur too old for gym and basically too old for any girl lol

You are a millennial

idk that sounds pretty normal to me. ive gotten more invites to things from snapchat than text, especially since they added groups

im not saying you need it to get a beer with your bros, but more like if you meet someone and add them, they add you to a group thats for people they would wanna invite to the next party they have/go to. its just an easy way to remember people you havent gotten to know very well, but would like to get to know better

Who the fuck organizes plans through snapchat? That's possibly the worst possible platform to do it on.

why are you talking about beers with your bros? you have to be 21 to drink legally, and please dont act like you're a grown man with snapchat, mister "party animal"

I never understood this, I always look pretty disgusting at the gym why would i want to send somebody a photograph of my sweaty sack of shit

because like all other social media, you would use it to show others that you work out, and therefore want to broadcast to the world that you are doing something good for validation

>doing something good for validation

you seriously just send a pic with details and they take a screenshot. i do it, other people do it, idk what to tell you
you got me. only teenage girls use snapchat, and i use snapchat, so i must be a teenage girl

sherlock level detective skills user

ITT: Autistic outcasts can't comprehend the appeal of social media, even in moderation

>appeal of social media

What is the appeal besides getting your validation from other people

>HURR IF U DON'T USE SOCIAL MEDIA YOU'RE AN AUTISTIC OUTCAST

Literally every single time with you mongols. The exact line of thinking that has caused this worldwide issue with social media

>even in moderation

i genuinely dont think its a bad thing for people to enjoy sharing their accomplishments, or any other cool shit they do.

They dont hate themselves

Yes you are missing out. The only way I get laid is through Snapchat. In trying to trick girls that I had an exciting life I started actually having a better life.

I started rock climbing because I was desperate to show a few girls through my story that my everyday life was exciting. I just googled a random place and went.

Started going alone to random live music shows and bunch of other stuff. Started making some great friends which actually opened me up to other women and soon enough I was getting laid like crazy wasn't even trying after a awhile it just came naturally.

Snapchat changed my social life. Could probably find a party to go to every night of the week and I'm an pretty introverted guy

Fuck grandad fuck grandad

>social media annoyance meter