How do you deal with the constant gas?

How do you deal with the constant gas?

Ever since I started the diet advice posted on here I've had the most warm, putrid, thick farts of my life. I let one go in my chair yesterday and the smell is STILL THERE. I'm going to have to steam clean it now.

It was never this bad when I ate junk food and played video games all day.

pls help

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

anyone?

pls

I really want to make it

You're probably having trouble digesting things liked oats and soy protein powder. I stayed off protein powder and oats for ages because it gave me awful farts. But recently I've been taking a vegan protein powder (the clean lean protein one) and mine have been normal.

FPBP

Must be the oats then (I don't use soy powder)

thanks

Need more fiber. Try having some leafy greens in your diet.

You should embrace them. It is the literal scent of gains

I eat a ton of fiber already

No, I can't function in society like this

I'm no dietitian, but it sounds like excess protein, track your macros and make sure you're not eating protein in excess of your bodily need? The general broscience rule is 1g per lb of body weight

I weigh 135lbs and eat 100-120g/day

Haha what. I make gains eating 60-80g a day and I weigh 82kg

it smells like....victory

how much is 82kg in american?

Buy lactase tablets to help break down dairy foods

Halfway between 1pl8 and 2pl8.

I know EXACTLY what your talking about mate. I used to have the same problem. Still do to a certain extent but it's much better now. It was so bad that my room would constantly smell like a gas chamber because I would fart every 10 minutes, and every fart would linger for a good 45 minutes at least. I was worried that the smell was sticking to my pants and I smelled like shit to people around me. I had to stop bulking altogether it was so bad. These people talking about "le protein farts" have no idea what this shit is like. These farts were on another level.

Anyway what helped me was "greek style" yoghurt. I eat a 500 ml tub everyday and it helps immensely in reducing those nasty farts. Its also got a good bit of protein, fat and calories too. I also found that reducing fiber and carbs helped a lot too, but the yoghurt is the most important. I'm not sure why it works, think it has something to do with your gut bacteria or some shit. Try it.

Give or take a pound, 82kg is 180 lbs

Also the protein intake required to make gains is fucking overestimated in this board. Vitamins and minerals, good carbs and fat make the gains as well plus benefit your wellbeing. Otherwise you could just take broteen only and make gains, no?

People don't understand that a healthy body needs everything. Plant based, animal based proteins, good fats, long chained carbs and good whole grains and the fiber with that stuff. You amerifats need to educate yourselves more.

Shit like bad nutrition makes your skjn wrinkly and age badly. Also the tiredness and flu season illness is because of shit sleep and nutrition.

Farts are caused by fibre, not protein.

>animal based proteins,

not true.

>ate two cloves of garlic yesterday
>farts still smell of pure garlic

Goddamn I knew garlic affected your body but I didn't know it was gonna be this bad. It's been 24 hours for gods sake.

I'd rather eat everything in moderation. Excess consumption of animal based proteins is linked to cancer but healthy consumption isn't. Why limit great tastes in my life for no apparent reason?

Veganfags btfo

>Why limit great tastes in my life for no apparent reason?

Because you're a piece of shit. You are willing to inflict a life of suffering upon conscious creatures for the sole purpose of your hedonistic gratification.

That is evolution summarized you cow loving faggot. I know you're baiting but seriously humans wouldn't be so smart if it wasn't for meat. We evolved because of it and it it allows you to jack off in your basement eating tootsie rolls you nerdy fuck.

Plants also feel

Lemon & ginger tea stops you doing protein farts. Drink it after each meal. It goes well with green tea.

Not entirely correct. Our brains grew rapidly because of our high caloric intake. It was not dependent on meat, we simply had to hunt more back then because we lacked technology and other food sources weren't available year round.

It's not the stone age anymore though, user. We have the technology now to subsist on plants. It also makes sense, not just from an ethical POV, but also from an economical standpoint if we are to continue feeding 7 billion plus people. (cows consume alot of resources to raise for butcher).

Plants aren't conscious, or at least there is no science at the moment that suggests they could be conscious.

t. vegan "gains"

Your sweat stinks a shit ton as well. Be careful around garlic

usually gas means that your body has trouble breaking down the food you just ate, dont eat that food

for example if i try eating mayonnaise or normal milk im gassy all day and get diarrhea as a finale

* by carbohydrates

You may be lactose intolerant brah - you can get pills for that, try em

Broccoli and eggs just kill me. Embrace it, I say

Kek

why am i laughing so hard while reading this

I used to get this, check your oats and see if lactose products (milk etc) set you off. Personally keep going for a few weeks to a month, every shake up to my diet I do I tend to get really bad gas that settles after a few weeks.

12 parsecs

I hate when vegans shit up threads for no reason, and I'm a vegan.

>Ever since I started the diet advice posted on here

found your mistake

I've never noticed and I throw garlic in pretty much any cooked dish

first of all, what the fuck man. you know some people who eat meat buy it from local farmers who raise the animals in a fairly decent way and give them a good life.

secondly, it's been proven that plants have a nervous system, so what the fuck can we not eat them anymore because they can sense "pain"?

Of course YOU don't notice... baka...

I notice my own BO when I'm washing my gym kit m8

gf hasn't mentioned anything either and she always takes the piss out of how much garlic I eat.

This is a retarded argument.

There's no ethical consumption under capitalism. Arguing about the ethics of your specific diet is fucking pointless and makes everyone look retarded.

FUCK OFF CUNT. DO YOU KNOW HOW EMBARASSING THAT SHIT IS