Hi guys

Hi guys,

Please bully me, i need it for motivation.

thanks

Oh look, it's me. Whats up? Eating too much sucks doesn't it?

Amazing body there OP, I'm so jealous, keep It up

mirin bulk

Jesus annon how much do you weigh?
>pic related

Is that you Randy you shirtless fuck

I'LL HAVE

You're healthy at any size, user :^)

ONE MILION NUMBA NINEZZZ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are you a power lifter, brah? Pullin numbers? Thick. Solid. Tight.

stop eating you dirty cunt slime

You're beautiful at any size, darling ;)

listen, if you want to lose that fat it's simple: stop eating for at least one day. just chill and let your body reset itself.
stop and really think about what your body needs to survive next time you eat.

>Stop saving pics as jpg, you get artifacts in compression.

>Learn how to shoot with better lighting

>Buy a camera or stop using your shit phone for photographs until you learn how to fuck with ISO and exposure.

Nothing stopping you from achieving your goals. Start eating good. Best thing is since your rather large you'll notice weight loss really really quickly. People will comment, your confidence will boost.

Do it mate

Are you my long lost brother?

Get myfitnesspal and track your calories fat boy.

I've still got a shitload to lose

Fuck off fatty. If you don't look at yourself in the mirror and feel motivated I'm not even gonna fucking try to help. You'll probably go to bed thinking of how great it's gonna be to work out, but you won't make a fucking change.

you are slightly overweight.

You look great buddy. Great moves, keep it up, proud of you.

desu you already look better than half the people on this board.

Your nipples look like someone with a lazy eye

You're a big guy.

A NUMBA NINE WITH FRIES

Wow, you really are a fat, ugly fuck. You don't need the motivation because you never had it in you to begin with. I get if you're scrawny and you want to build muscle. That's just being a lazy fuck with zero initiative.

You're a fat cunt, which means you're useless, lack any form of discipline and self respect. You've already made your choice.

Oh look, we have the same thread everyday.
>fat fuck asks for motivation
>tell him to leave fit and come back once he made noticeable progress and then post his body
>never hear of fatty ever again
From my 8 years of browsing this shit board l have yet to see a single fatty who posted any of these "bully me" threads make progress, btw bullying doesn't work

You can lose weight but you will be a dicklet for the rest of your life and there is nothing you can do about it.
You will never be able to truely satisfy a woman sexually so you will be always at risk of being cheated on.

you want me to bully you faggot?

shut yer fookin mouf!!!

You at least hold the fat well. You're not a hideous fat dude. Honestly cut out the soda, cut out eating after dinner. Don't even worry about the gym or routines or any of that stuff. Get your eating habits in check and the rest will come.
When I was big, I'd drink water or chew gum when I had to hunger pangs during the day. Stick to 3 - 5 meals and keep it lean. You'll make it bro.