Daily reminder that this is what girls want

Daily reminder that this is what girls want

Daily reminder that "girls" is a group of 3.5 billion people with vastly different tastes

He looks amazing.
Anything more than that is a waste of time.

are we also including the face in that op?

i think you got it wrong. this what they really want

Yes but how to look like that? His body fat is low as fuck and he has a lot of muscle. You act like we go beyond this when infactwe struggle to even reach that.

Alpha fucks
Beta bucks

Who cares what they think
>Implying I lift for girls

This is what they actually want

>he doesn't lift fog girls

I want this guys hair genetics

lmao this nigger looks like max verstappen

Im not memeing when i say why would you think girls need to choose between the two?
There are plenty of financially successful (i.e they have a fairly well paying job), hot, tall and good looking guys out there for them to choose from

its fucking insane

True dat.

>weak AF core
You could push him over and pin him down on his belly so easy. He is what I call "strong". He is not strong. He is "strong".

An alien hybrid?

That's not how it works. They try to refrain from having sex with the guy who finances their life as much as possible, as to not feel like a prostitute.

why are you even on Veeky Forums right now if you could be somewhere outside instead and getting girls or intimidating people with your strong AF 30% bf core ?

This. A friend of mine is dating some girl who pushes him around and demands tons of gifts and he barely gets any sex out of the deal.

Alpha fucks
Beta bucks

>getting girls
I...dont think you understand what user prefers
If he does outside its probably to pin down some twink

I see the resemblance.

The most alpha members of our society are the richest.

You have no fucking clue with how much confidence and ridiclious action a rich man moves through life.
No one gives a shit about a sixpack at that state.

Why cant girls just be fucking easy to deal with
>have a job, look decent, be hygenic, have some personality and care about her
There, that should be it

Is your friend attractive?

i look like that :^)

It's that easy. If you want her to be hot you also need to be hot.

The trick is to show less demand for sex than she does. That's the only way she can have total manipulation over you, so you want to eliminate that and turn it against her. Who cares the least, wins the most.

Money can buy you anything you want no matter how fuck ugly you are. Pic related makes me want to blow my fucking brains out that I'll never be good looking or rich enough to buy, or at least rent, top tier cunt!

I wouldnt be complaining if it was that easy, friend
Today it feels like you need to be two people, one is the hot dude who she can fuck and the other is the guy she has for the relationship

I know many hot guys who are single and ugly fuckers who got relationships but arent having sex so i wouldnt say its easy
If youre lucky and find a girl who is very unusual then yes it will seem easy

I think you got it wrong. This is almost the most you can attain natty, it would be very hard to get a physique "bigger" than that naturally, So actually, no waste of time

I'm not your friend, buddy.

I don't even have a job and don't find it that difficult. Perhaps you should lower your standards.

cope
LMFAO major cope just fucking lol

I wonder how people feel in his presence. Probably not good.

>looksmaxxed
>roid, tat, tan
>finally get a date
>go to bar get a drink
>walk in and this fucking guy is standing there
what do

Daily reminder, caring about what women want is fucking retarded

Are you autistic nigger? Talking about someone who's not even in the chatroom?

Im not your buddy, guy

My standards are decently cute, short and loving. Still extremly hard to find girls who fit into this who arent in a relationship already

>implying you know what women want
>implying they don't have individual tastes
>implying this nigga doesn't look half sleestak
>implying implications

your friend is a cuck
My older brother is rich and has rich friends and if a girl doesn't put out they just fuck another one
>I'm still poor and barely get girls even though I'm physically superior to most of those guys

>t. ugly incel trying to become rich as a last resort

Is this Harry Connick Jr's dad?