This fucker eats grass and looks like this

This fucker eats grass and looks like this.
Is grass the ultimate food?
Or is it proof that genetics and test levels are all that matters?

stomachs designed specifically to digest grass helps.

roiding for this...
traps are dead giveaway

That ballsack tho

Genetics

I hope that thing never fucks my girlfriend.

The only way this beaut could be more perfect is if it was black and had a bigger dick. Not that I can really see it, but dicks are never too small. I'm gonna jerk off to the thought of it consent-raping my girl and then me.

That poor thing can barely walk because of all this muscle mass.

Nutritionists HATE HIM
Click below to find out more

Shoo shoo

go back to /gif/

it is genetics, it lack muscle inhibiting hormone myostatin

genetically engineered mice that lacks myostatin have double the amount of muscle and mice that ALSO overproduce follistatin have FOUR TIMES the amount of muscle compared to a normal one

It clearly can walk
Big muscles reducing movility is just a meme

I'll have what he's having bartender.

So he's like chad who with his superior genetics can be big and lean while eating PIZZA

this

these mice showed no problems

basically

no problem bro you can just volunteer for the first human trials of follistatin altering gene therapy

ok how do we transfer this to humans

A vegancuck on test, tren and HGH would probably be 10x more ripped than the best natural omnivore bodybuilder.

Laws against genetic experimenting in humans are stunting out evolution and making us dyel
Imagine being at natty limit by default

CRISPR is the method that they used on the mice, first human trials started fall '16 on lung cancer patients by making their cells better at killing of the cancer or something

Imagine everyone being at natty limit by default. Suddenly it's nothing to look forward to anymore.

those are natty balls
>source
my shrunken roid nuts

at least my flaccid 1 incher hangs lower than my balls now ;)

Without the worries of physical power we would conquer the galaxy by the next century
But realistically what would probably happen is that being weak and dyel was aesthetic because of the effort it takes since natty limit the new skinnyfat

You could prevent that by making gene therapy expensive. Then only the rich would look like they even lift and it would remain attractive.

Does taking HMB, Creatine and Leucine to reduce myostatin work?

I'd assume this has a price
Shorter lives probably. It's not like myostatin is a bad guy, I read that without it the muscles deplete their ability to regenerate and might cause severe muscle loss at older age
But still these things show us that quality protein is not necessary for muscle building and you can eat junk and still grow if you are roiding of have the genetics

THICC

the brightest lights burn the shortest

Fucking dammit. What about that German kid who was born with double the muscle mass of a normal human and he has extraordinary gains?

There are some humans who have this genetic mutation.
i forget who, one i remember is some chinese fuck who was posted here a while back.

He might or might not die young
It's not like everyone's body works the same. Usually germanic people have it easier to build muscle and they don't necessarily die younger

Making weak and skinny people a rarity saved only for those who starve themselves or dedicate their lives to some form of eastern religion would be cool though.

> Usually germanic people have it easier to build muscle
I cant really second this.