What shoes does fit wear?

those are ugly OP
get you a pair of these

Merrel trail glove 3's.

Chucks or any other flat shoe. Back in the day some guys used to wear flat dress shoes which had wood core frames.

For the win!

timberlands cause i'm a manlet

rockports

at the gym i wear chucks

AF1

Adi powers in the style, shoutout to daily squads and oly

Outside of the gym reebok trail grips or boots most of the time, for when I need to look decent rockport dress shoes

I hate everyone that wears these

In the gym* what the fuck is wrong with my auto correct

Chucks is shit tier walking shoe... It's just a piece of rubber that depresses, really bad for your foot. Get a lifestyle/walking shoe from Newbalance or Asic if you want to feel good the whole day.

In the gym, I actually have a pair of blue flynits that I picked up two years ago for cheap. I just like em cause theyre easy to put on and stable.

Addidas adizero prime
Stay fresh

I wish ultra boosts didn't cost so much fuck

w2c op pic?

Nike running shoes like OP's are good for your feet. They also last long and look good.

so i got a pair of nike running shoes for the gym, and within a month or two, they got holes in the toes, about the spot where i circled on the pic

anybody know how i can stop this from happening? it's already too late in the shoes i have, but in the future how do i prevent this problem

UB 3.0's or barefoot

Buy shoes that fit.

the classic

cut your toenails faggot

for casual usually Etnies
for running/jogging Merrels

Fuck yeah. One pair of Sambas last me 2 years at the minimum. Comfy as hell too and they don't rip on the sides

I always thought red shoes are pretty gay but I was really eager to buy these

Reebok CrossFit Nano 3.0 Cargo Green

timberlands mostly, otherwise pic related

Nike free's and adidas alpha bounces.

Sabo Powerlift

Replying with pic

crep check

Chucks are for lifting, you mong

My old boxing shoes

I wear my wrestling shoes at the gym, feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!

those look really good, much better than the new adidas and nikes

cost? can they be used for weightlifting or are they powerlifting specific?

never mind, googled it. $75USD is absurdly cheap. What's the build quality like? Have you worn other shoes that are comparable?

>Don't go in public

>Shoes ruin your deadlift form

Literally why would I own any

black adidas NMD's and grey jordan eclipse for day to day shit, the black nikes for work (work in a bistro, lots of walking) and some shitty old flat shoes for liftin'

my /current shoe/

these senpai

are you indian? lol