/PLG/ Powerlifting General

Panzie Lifting General

This thread is for beta lil white bois who were never good enough for oly lifting so they do a poor mans sport instead

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys you child

2nd for trappy x colombiangirl

does panzie smell a angie wangie lil powerlifter who cant do a real sport

okay dino

>DINO

So I generally monitor my body composition when I'm bulking. I just did a halfway check while BUILDING
THE
etc etc and uh

I'm gonna use these results as proof of caliper measuring being inaccurate, rather than proof of this program being dramatically more anabolic than so many PEDs.

Wew lads

idk what sean would say next.

Nice projection?

Sheiko Programs:

Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

time to watch some footie ball

>But you don't choose your gender. You are born with it. This includes transgender people, I for example was born a girl. I have always been a girl. I didn't choose to be a girl, that's who I have always been. I was simply forced to live as something I was not for most of my life.

Do you think that sexual assault as a child influences homosexuality and transsexualism (or gender identity disorder in general)?

I do.

And I worry that your anime cartoons showing sexualized children might be a projection of your own abuse as a child.

Did someone hurt you when you were a young boy?

Don't pass on the hurt, man. We're here for you.

>Studies have shown that lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are more likely to be sexually assaulted in childhood than heterosexual and non-transgender children.
-N. Ray, 2006,Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Youth: An Epidemic of Homelessness,New York, NY: National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Policy Institute and the National Coalition for the Homeless; Lambda Legal and Child Welfare League of America, 2012,LGBTQ Youth Risk Data,New York, NY: Lamda Legal, Washington, DC: Child Welfare League of America.

>lifting
Squat, bench, deadlift, and ohp 3-4x7 at 68% tomorrow. (Deadlift is triples, same rep total though).

Trappy, whats your opinion on the recent releases of 'new wave' of squat shoes such as leistung 2.0, nike romaleos 3, reebok legacy lifters etc

Hi it's me dino

sup sean

Hey trappy senpai,

I have my skills test tomorrow and I was trying to figure out if I should do all the prescribed warm up reps (e.g. 2 doubles at 80%..) or if I can / should do lower volume in working up to the 100 and 105 weights.

thanks for any help u can give me.

>>r/powerlifting

>tfw no trappychan gf

A trip here just posted her vagoo in the secret discord

Leistung 2s look better than the abomination that was Leistung 1s. I wish the heel was more interesting than this weird mixture of pure white and slightly transparent offwhite.
I also wish the sole didn't have symbols associated with religious beliefs, that seem to have stayed in the 2nd model.

Leistungs 1 and 2 also have higher heels than the others, 2.5cm vs 2cm. So it's not just an aesthetic/branding choice, but also a practical choice that will directly improve or be a detriment to your technique.

Romaleos 3s look okish. I wish they would have a more minimalistic style rather than this pseudominimal style that includes a ton of random details that don't fit together.
I like the asymmetry of the design, though, and the focus on a single solid colour.

The Reebok Legacy looks interesting. I prefer their design to the other two, it's simpler and cleaner. I wish the black/gold colour had a better heel paint, the one they chose looks fake as fuck and not very durable. The white one looks like a stormtrooper's piece of equipment.

When it comes to quality, it mostly just comes to durability. The differences in actual performance between them are nonexistant aside from comfort and heel height considerations. This whole "compressible heels" thing doesn't even exist on lifting shoes that cost 30U$, much less on the high end shoes.
If someone claims brand X has less strong heels, immediately be skeptical of their opinions.

What I always do with my trainees is either:

Prescribed warmups + first attempt over 100% + two extra attempts of any increments
or
Prescribed warmups + first attempt at 95-100% + two extra attempts of any increments

I've found the prescribed warmups work just fine here.

>bullying gymbro by sending him videos of you doing shrugs with his DL max
Feels pretty Duffin.

You heard of position usa shoes?

I hope by shrugs you meant power cleans~

>durability

what the fuck lmao.

I've owned the same pair of shoes for weightlifting for over 10 years. what the actual fuck did he mean by this

what the hell does that tape say

61 or 51?

oh nvm its like 19

Sorry Trappy, that's Not Doing The Program.
Also power cleans suck, if I'm gonna do a power movement it's gonna be power snatches. Nothing makes you feel quite as big of a guy as literally throwing a loaded bar over your head.

B I G M A N
C O M E
B A C K

Yeah, they look like the poor man's ASICS.

Having 2.2cm heels seems nice for those that need a bit more than the others but not as much as a Leistung, and the materials used are great (actual leather and wood).

Depends on the shoes and the person using.
Josh Hancott has literally broken many Adipowers in a couple of years, while his Powerlift 1s have lasted for 4-6 years.

>if I'm gonna do a power movement it's gonna be power snatches

I like you.

notice me

I broke my position shoes within 3 weeks. lol

Position USA's heels are also 2.5 cm. they're not as overpriced as asics 727 though.
I think risto sells 2.2 cm heeled shoes unfortunately it takes them like 6 weeks to make+ship your shoe

how old are you in that pic?

Nice one turapi you may fool google but you'll never fool me

>when she makes a your/you're fuckup and you instantly lose respect for her

Fuck, there goes another one.

/r/ing the pictue of joe with the oversized suit sleeves at his prom

Inb4 "Best guess"

Lol google is going to be pissed when it find the bulge.

>There are sodomites here who think the desire to become transsexual isn't some kind of projection of dissociative disorders

wew, did they replace it for you?

Yeah 2.5cm is correct, my bad.

I have seen almost every person that complain about this committing the same mistake.

Typos happen.

Your baits used to be more interesting before. Now you just go for low hanging fruits that only catches the newest people.

How is training going?

>thinking its baits and not real talks

and fine PRs on Snatch and C&J yesterday

You don't know what your talking about

Can you even Snatch, or are you still just Power Snatching and doing some half assed overhead squat?

what are your lifts?

its like

halfway there

l 62/84 I'm p bad but its getting better every week

shoulder mobility is really limiting me on snatch and stabilizing weight overhead is really limiting my jerk

i love your small grammar mistakes it is very cute

I snatch more than you

hahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhb

atiwab?
ennui?
did they die?

The CPU is making me take "Drugs r bad u guys: the online course"

So you unironically snatch 1pl8?

I received it this high

its p bad cant really catch any lower cause muh shoulder mobility

Ohhhhh gooood this is awful

sounds like you're weak desu, should be pretty easy to power snatch at least 70

bobby hill looking mother fucker

oh yeah I also apparently cut my pulls short on snatch

>180kg back squat
>140kg front squat with bar popping off my shoulders when I stand up with it
>62kg snatch

something doesnt add up here

Because you actually have to put something above your head

Any of my other CPU bros doing this shit?

How do you do this? How can you be so weak and still shitpost powerlifting. I know it's all shitty baits, but still I couldn't live with myself if I were shitposting olympic weightlifting while benching 60kg or deadlifting 80. That would be fucking pathetic. Please explain to me how are you able to shitpost like that, don't you have shame?

You're really Hispanic?

e-personas are a wonderful thing aren't they

also

>weak

is a heavy implication

I cant get under weight quickly or hold it cause shoulder mobility

>I cant get under weight quickly or hold it cause shoulder mobility
That's even worse you shitpost about powerlifters not having mobility and flexibility to do olympic lifts while you also lack those things. I admire you to some extent.

Need boot recommendations lads. My go-to pants are dark jeans or khakis.

ah but you see

I work to better those things

PLers shit their pants, scream, then move a bar 9 inches upward slam it on the ground then get white lights

>I am unathletic and too lazy to fix simple problems

This adult male snatches 1pl8

>>pl8

trip on

ahem

Now post video of you squatting :)

I don't trip I'm not a powerlifter so I don't see a point in tripping on /plg/

how long has it been since you switch to oly?

I feel like if I watch this video it won't include footage of you snatching more than 1pl8

quit dedicated PL in september

I've trained oly since like the beginning of december

are you new enough that you don't know I squat 180kg highbar?

Yeah that's a power snatch.

You should try higher heels. Your shoulders seem mobile enough, it's probably your torso that can't stay very upright at the bottom of something.

I'm not Hispanic.

That's an annoying computer if I've ever seen one.
Let me guess... HP Notebook?

Allen Edmonds' Dalton
Wolverine 1k miles
Red Wings' Iron Ranger
Clarks' Desert Boots
Alden's Vanguard Boots or Captoe Brogue Boots
John Lobb's Jodphurs or Monkstraps
Mark McNairy X ACL & Co Brogue Boots
Church's Suede Brogue Boots
Dr. Martens 1460

BW?

KEK no, he needs more shoulder mobility

>implying anyone should care about ur babby lifts
i wish you tried as hard at the gym as you do at shitposting

walking weight of 86kg

trust me its my shoulders I have to overcompensate everything else because of it

lol I'd love to see your DYEL twink boy low bar fake squat doin ass try to squat highbar, 180kg is 10-15kg short of the top athletes at my gym who compete at the national level and medal

did you have mostly male or female friends growing up

>180kg
Am I supposed to be impressed?

you

50/50

>200kg highbar is impressive

I hope those top athletes are featherweight of something.

Some of those look pretty sick. The Redwings and the Mark McNairy Brogue's

>Halfway through course

>Powerpoint on "Steroids r bad k guys?"

Nah neither of those guys is me tho :)

>/pol/ crossboarder
>weak and delusional
>bad at everything

No surprises here

>I participate in a "sport" with the explicit goal of cheating as much as possible in order to move the least amount of distance so much so that this "sport" developed its own "squat" variation to maximize cheating

thank you for responding to me I will remember this moment forever

This trappy worship is really pathetic

Lowbar was created in weightlifting, before powerlifting even existed.

>this "sport" developed its own "deadlift" variation to maximize cheating

Fixed.

Paul Edward Anderson (October 17, 1932 - August 15, 1994) was an American weightlifter, strongman, and powerlifter.

really made me think

Panzer is getting lazy with his baits.

:3c

Powerlifting only started to exist later in his career.

He started as a weightlifter then strongman.

I guess saying "then strongman" is not very accurate tho.
But that was a different era. These things weren't divided as they're now.