Veeky Forums approved meals and recipes?

Veeky Forums approved meals and recipes?

Need some ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
laylita.com/recipes/2013/09/15/creamy-chipotle-sauce/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just looking at that made me sad.

dont eat on your mousepad you pig.
Also add some seasoning to that breast, holy shit it's like 15 calories and it will taste much better. You remind me of my brother who eats boiled chicken because he wants no calories added.(He is overweight). Stop falling into the 0% or 100% diet dichotomy, life is grey. Add some spice to yojur life.

Wat the fuck is that??

I've got Greek yogurt on there though

ill pity you and dump my collection

kek

Here, a fuckhuge list:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

I did this for the first time this week. Chicken was fucking amazing.

i know right
also never eat it cold, ever

last one hope these help m8's

Any recommendations for heating up chicken in the microwave? I make joocy chicken in the toaster oven but I only have 30 minute lunch breaks at work.

Any nutritional info on each bar?

if you're trying to cook chicken in the microwave, first step is fucking don't. I know you're probably just heating up leftovers but I want to say this anyway because there are some retards on here.

If I have to heat it up in the microwave I usually put it in a bowl with a spritz of water and put a light covering with a vent on it and heat it for 2-3 minutes.

Anyone have some pressure cooker recipes?

My fucking ex-roommate is an idiot who got caught slingin' coke and he gave me his stuff including his pressure cooker and a guitar and amp.

idk probably have to look up each ingredient

Thanks user

Eating salt ans sugar instead of delicious spices ?
You gonna get high blood pressure and diabetes man.

Minimalist. I like it.
Try this though:
>half a tbsp (7.5 ml) of olive oil
>a fuckton of minced ginger
>a fuckton of minced garlic
>saute the three in a pot
>when shit starts to look brown, add shredded chicken breasts or tuna
>saute that until it looks kinda brown
>add two to three tbsp of soy sauce
>inb4 muh estrogen /pol/ pls go
>add water, two to three cups idk faggot
>add ground pepper
>allow to boil for 30 mins
>add cut up broccoli
>add ONE (1) egg
Enjoy you'are sukiyaki bootleg
Asian qts love this

Made this tonight. Pretty good.

i see chicken/peppers/rice/broccoli

tell me more about it user

Nice trips but I don't think you understand the picture

why is it always the single fried egg with the asian food anyway

Put the rice on first while you chop everything else up.

Cut up the chicken, peppers, broccoli, and any other veggies you want. Also dice up some garlic and green onions.

Cook the chicken and set aside.

Put oil, garlic, and half the onions in the pan for 30sec.

Add the peppers and broccoli stems.

Add the broccoli florins.

Once the veggies are done, lower the heat and add back in the chicken.

Mix it all together with stir fry sauce (from scratch or not, depending on how lazy you are).

Serve on top of the rice.

I make three serving at a time.

10/10

Forgot to add - I didn't measure the veggies exactly but I measured the sauce, chicken, and rice. Estimating the veggies weight, this is about 600 calories on the plate.

how'd you cook the chicken though

not a huge fan of peppers personally but lots of interchangeable plants to add in there you are right

garlic and green onions mm mm

not a huge fan of broc stems unless cutting and I want the fiber, most of the nutrition is in the floret

which oil did you use for the pan

never made stir fry sauce from scratch before

damn sunday is my fasting day and thinking about food is wonderful

Tablespoon of olive oil on a pan, lightly salt and pepper the chicken, and that's pretty much it.

Made something similar a while back, just one of scoobs videos
It was pretty gud

hnnnngh thank you

When people eat a lot to get muscle, is it that they should be eating only protein and healthy carbs and veggies to get mass?

I am a fucking idiot and not really giving a shit on what I eat since I'm skinnyfat and slowly making gains, but should I live by the rule to cut out sugar and salt as much as I can in my daily life? My excuse is that I eventually want to cut, but a man would look better if he just bulks with clean chicken and veggies rather than bullshit food like fried chicken, crunchy tacos, sugary chocolate sweets, right?
Is there such a thing as clean bulking where you just eat a lot of food that won't make you fat?

>fucking fasting meme

why would anyone fast is beyond me.

>fasting day
Why? I can understand a break day, but a fasting day?

a fit user pointed me to this,

laylita.com/recipes/2013/09/15/creamy-chipotle-sauce/

I threw it on some shredded boiled chicken and it was pretty good, and all the extra calories for the sauce came from greek yogurt, was winning

not that user but it's fairly simple to do a 24 hour fast,

last meal at 6pm on day 1,
first meal at 6pm on day 2,

feels pretty good the times I've done it,

>cut out sugar
you should do that no matter what so you don't die by the time youre 50

bulking on high fat is a bad call you are right

high carb medium protein low fat is the best bulking diet, medium carb high protein medium fat is the best cutting diet

a splash of MCT oil when bulking helps prevent lipogenesis in adipocytes as well

simplicity, autophagy, growth hormone release

glad someone else asked this. I personally think a fast just hurts gains. Food naturally is essential for your body to break down your fat rather than thinking "well, the glucose is gone! Time to eat some muscle!'

Not to turn this into an IF debate, but
>not eating for a day is going to burn muscle
>eat less fat to be less fat

Is basically 1980s mom science bruh

>high carb medium protein low fat is the best bulking diet, medium carb high protein medium fat is the best cutting diet

ahh the lovely concept of macros.

I feel like I'll never get around to doing the math of what exactly I need to be taking in when it comes time for cutting.

Bulking is easy. "Eggs, avocados, chicken, steak, protein powder, potatoes, veggies."

I think I almost understand the concept of cutting. Eat protein to keep your muscles fueled, but be on a calorie deficit.

I fucking hate the science behind food.

"Clean" foods like grilled chicken and veggies are hard asf to overeat cause they have a lot of nutrients and fiber per calories. Try to eat 5000 calories of broccoli... youll meed a slop bucket

avocados and steak are more cutting foods than bulking in my eyes

CARBS are the key to growth. it's not about calories as much as it's about ATP availability to add aminos in specific chains. CARBS provide the most rapidly available ATP aside from injecting ATP itself. Not to mention insulin's anticatabolic effects and interplay with IGF-1.

Bulking: potatoes are great, really all tubers, grains, and legumes.

Protein doesn't fuel muscles really, it serves as the structure. Carbs and fats are the main sources of fuel

would you happen to be white by any chance?

How the fuck does one measure fat intake?

Punched it all into mfp for you. They're not really protein bars. More so cookies desu.

I used to make protein balls that were pretty good.

500 grams oats
500 grams cookies and cream protein powder

Mix dry ingredients together and then add and mix unsweetened almond milk in until you get a thick dough. Roll into 1" balls and put aside. Sprinkle oreo cookie crumbs into a sheet and roll the protein balls on it to coat them. Its not a Veeky Forums approved ingredient but it's a small amount, only to make the protein balls easier to handle. Otherwise they're sticky and mushy. You don't need more than 1/4 cup of crumbs.

Besides being super tasty, they're incredibly chewy, helping train those jaw muscles for mad facial gains.

>"protein"

Just eat naturally bro. Most of calories from fat and carbs, while getting decebt amount of protein.

Minimize sugar, but dont try to completely eliminate it. Thats impossible nowadays, and unnecessary. Just keep sugar as low as possible.

Different organizations have different salt recs. FDA says like 2.5 grams. AHA says like 2g or 1.5g a day.

You can eat salt. Try to minimize it, but if your kidneys aren't shot to shit and you keep it under 2000mgs a day you should be good.

daily reminder that the sodium/potassium ratio is what's really important, moreso than total sodium amount, and that sodium reduced diets are correlated with higher mortality

just eat potassium rich foods friends

You know it famalama. Anything less than 20 grams of protein per serving should not have protein in the title

That meal is something black twitter would use to say that white people can't cook/use spices

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

current year of 2017
people still not cooking chicken sous vide
for easy perfect chicken
lol

I don't get much fat intake. If I eat half an avocado a day, is that good enough?

>fat: 60g

on the defense, it's good fat

Adding garlic too early.

mmmm

jesus christ
would rather be a fat fuck
oh wait I already am

wow

That probably wouldn't taste so bad if you added some seasoning and spices to it.

Yeah, didn't add those because they vary and come down to personal preference

>350+ calories
>only 10g protein

please kill yourself you fat fuck

yeah that's more like a gaining bar

It's a texture and umami thing
T.weeaboo

> Fish fillets
> Aioli
> Chickpea

This is my go-to meal. Since we're memeing spices now, anyone know a spice I can mix with the aioli?

Seriously. When I was curious on Sodium levels, I learned about how Sodium and Potassium work together for healthy cell function, especially when dealing with water absorption.

Potassium is the shit. Eat more of it.

Why user? Just Why?

Put some fucking spice on the chicken, paprika, cumin, lemon, basil, fucking anything.

That white rice better be basmati or you are double fucked.

You can season the yogurt too, add cucumber and garlic powder, maybe some cilantro.

God damn it user, eating healthy does not mean eating like an idiot or torturing ones self.

Is there a replacement for avocado?
Fucking hate avocado.

Cheers. Skimmed and bookmarked. Will try a few of em for sure

Never cold? Tastes bad or is it some sort of health issue?

just eggs

Same as anything else, use an app to track it. Most apps will have a tab or something that shows your macro break down.

I do like eggs
but that's a lot of just eggs and oats
I just wasn't sure if there was something semi-analogous that wou ld work.