THINN>""THICC""

Chubby chasers gtfo

>posting a kike
delete the thread and start over

I honestly wish I was attracted to girls that look like this but I just can't see it. I'm a dicklet too and it's torture that every woman who's body I think is amazing and would want to fuck I probably wouldn't even be able to get past her giant cheeks with my 5 incher unless she's spreading them very far. The universe is playing a sick joke on me.

Edgy
Lmao at ur fat fetish

Which one would you rather take for a ride

STICCCC

T H I N N

Right, because do not want those ugly tattoos on the left near me

>tfw low test beta male

can you put the video of the lads in the plane back up user

Now replace my pic-related with the tattooed fat bitch, and then make your decision...

THICC > THIN
THICC =/= FAT

End of discussion.

Pretty much this, if you think that thicc = fat then you're basically a retard with preschool reading comprehension

FUUUUUUUU-

I want to put her on a pedestal and worship her.

#nevergonnamakeit

no underaged boys please

Lmao at that American """""""""fashion"""""""""

lmao at your autism
who the fuck is looking at her clothes?

My gf is thinn af, borderline spooky but has literally 10/10 bf distribution and proportions, like all her fat is in her ass and thighs, she has at least two fistfuls of ass but I can go around her waist with one arm and have space for another chick of her size.
How do I get her to bulk with me and become a high test queen? All my attempts of "lmao u spooky eat a fuckin hamburger" are met with "Nah I don't wanna be a fat slob you'd leave me".
I mean it's fun to throw her around the bedroom like a blow up doll but I sometimes get the t h i c c cravings

Accept that you can't have it all user and move on.

Fucking chubby chasers

Why would I want a landwhale of a gf when I have a qt 3.14, 5'1, 107 pound gf that I can toss around.

>5'1, 107 pound
>thin
spotted the american

Not him but he never said thin, he just said she's 107 pound
Still a fag for thinking that THICC=chubby
see

>x legs

All the good stuff is in parentheses, user

you're mistaking his homosexuality for autism

Spotted the homo

>5'1
Enjoy your Manlet children
>107 pounds
Enjoy infertility and lack of breast milk production

>t. jealous land whale

Girls who are shorter are much sexier mate, dunno why youd be attracted to a 6'1'' chick or even a 5'10''
Short and petite is where the money is at

5'1 is too short
5'11 is too tall
5'4 - 5'9 is the sweet area
>t. not a manlet

My dog weighs more than your gf
Thin girls have no curves, no meat on them, are always lazy and awkward with daddy issues, and are infertile as fuck.

Also, friendly reminder that thick =/= fat
Unlike your anorexic gf thick girls ARE fertile, NOT socially retarded, and will give you healthy 6'2" children

Jesus christ