Questionable progress

Pic on the left is pre-bulk back in September, at 185. Bit of a pump.

Pic on the right is post-bulk, taken today, at 205. No pump.

There is a 20lbs difference between these two photos – where are the gains? Am I crazy or do the pics look pretty much the same? The only thing I can notice is more chest hair and acne on the right.

>inb4 no chest
Yeah I know, and I'm working on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/expectations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What were your lift stats in Sept. vs stats now?

mate u need to get some prescription glasses
right looks way bigger and filled out overall

Tested maxes in Sept but not since, so:
>Bench: 230x1 – 255x1
>OHP: 150x1 – 165x3
>Squat: 360x1 – 345x4
>Deadlift: 400x1 – 405x3

So I've made some modest strength gains at least.

you ate too much
maybe grabbed like 3lbs of muscle and 17 of fat sorry man

you just look bigger/thiccer overall. doesn't look like you put on much fat either

shoulders got much wider, traps slightly higher, core slightly thicker. you can probably cut like 10lbs and be the same bf% as the left pic

obv bigger in right pic
if you got more sun you wouldn't question progress
your skin is tanner in left

Lol from a 4 month bulk as a natty you'd be lucky to gain 1 pound of muscle. Once your newb gains are done it's all downhill from there

> 205
> cut 10lbs and be at same bodyfat as he was at 185
> 195
Do you honestly believe that he gained 10lbs of muscle in a 4 month bulk as an intermediate-advanced lifter? Holy shit the delusion is real on this board

Yeah but the tan adds 10lbs so if he cuts to 195 and gets the tan back then yes.

you just carbed up.. you maybe gain 1-3lbs of muscle. if you cut back down to 185 you will look bigger then left picture but not by much.. you also need to eat cleaner

Top kek

dude he's not that fluffy, doesn't have to cut that much to reach the same bodyfat. maybe 10-15 pounds MAX

Bro you need to swallow your own red pill, this is the way things are in natty land

Thanks for the encouragement to roid

Is it me or does he look better in the before pic

Thats depressing

scoobysworkshop.com/expectations/

You can't gain 20lbs even remotely cleanly in 4 months unless you're a novice

You got fat. Your lifts barely when up while putting on 20lbs.
20lbs, that's huge

>he fell for the bulk meme

THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK

Yeah, you look like you've gained about 20 pounds spread throughout your body.

That link is dead wrong. This guy makes money from giving advice?

I've NEVER had a complete newbie gain anything less than 25kg (55lbs) over a year of consistent training. Hell, I say consistent but the low end of 25kg was a guy who did fly out work and could only train with me two weeks out of every month. Sure, it slows down, there are diminishing returns, but if you've never lifted before in your life you can expect an average of 1kg a week over the first year.

It just goes to show that roiders are completely out of touch with natural rates of progress.

Yup that's true, I love Scooby and I think he's great but on this expectation crap he's just dead wrong. I mean yeah at his age and with his already muscular body of course he's not going to gain much weight. But imagine if an aushwitz mode 16-year old would bulk and be consistent as fuck, imagine the gains that could be made.

>You can't gain 20lbs even remotely cleanly in 4 months
1 lbs/week is optimal. 4 months is roughly 16 weeks. out of that 16, half of it would be muscle and the rest fat. so OP gained around 8 lbs of muscle and 12 lbs of fat.

im pretty sure it's just the illusion of being leaner= more muscular, well that and a tan.

OP you are noticibly bigger and considering 1st pic is pumped, that's pretty good going. Good gains on bench too.

I see possibly back and shoulder gainz.

Yes! It's very depressing when you compare what you can achieve naturally to what you can achieve on foods
Do this long enough and you will jump on roids sooner or later

Wrong. He is an intermediage natty lifter meaning his initial gains are done. At this point, youre lucky to get 1-3 pounds of muscle per year

>expectation crap
>wrong

He's not gaining much weight because he's at the limit of what you can do on a perma cruise dose.

he'd need to add some compounds to his stack.

>I've NEVER had a complete newbie gain anything less than 25kg (55lbs) over a year of consistent training.

My sister in law gained like 70 lbs in one year without going to the gym.

Weight gain=/= muscle gain idiot.

>It just goes to show that RETARDED BEGINNER DYEL NATTYS are completely out of touch with natural rates of progress.

FTFY

'No'

He is still natty dyel mode, he can gain more than 1-3 a year.

He did not gain 8 lbs of muscle.

Looks decent progress just cut down now. Not rocket science.