Can't stand this cunt

can't stand this cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WFUOtnI1jwk
youtu.be/OZc8MdI043I
youtube.com/watch?v=g5vOGrtHT9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice blog faggot

wish he'd stop making HOW TO GET RIPPPPPPPED ABS BRUH videos, other than that i like him

Lmao best youtuber, doesn't spew stupid bro science and his programs are legit af, especially his advanced stuff, currently going thorough the max size program and holy crap dude, heavy lifting, high volumes, its got it all, genuine guy who actually wants people to succeed imo. Interacted with him on instagram a couple times and he's chill

None of his videos have that title, he does have stuff like how to burn fat (nutrition and training), how to bench with shoulder problems, how to get more vascularity in your arms (I tried the workout that he recommends and yes that shit is effective and I bust it out occasionally), rotator cuff exercises, etc.

i mean

>click little ... button next to video
>'Not interested'
>click 'why?'
>'I'm not inerested in the channel: Athlean-X
>stop seeing him
there you go

Yeah a lil clickbait but content is always on point and he's trained pro athletes so the abs are important, he does an ab video once every week. Plus his physique is amazing and he's more knowledgable than those preamble bros and roidheads

I can't follow a channel of a guy that always skips leg day

> Notice how every video is upper body
> Notice how he akways has long pants on
> He has chicken legs

meant to say those permabulk bros

Jeff pls go

youtu.be/WFUOtnI1jwk

youtu.be/OZc8MdI043I

I said I liked his content. I just feel like every other video has 6 pack in the title and thats my only gripe. Do whatcha gotta do to get views I guess

lmao check the videos he has on legs and I promise you, you wouldn't last the leg days in the inferno size program, all that heavy lifting and then cap off with the most fucked up finishers ever, straight ass kicker!! He has a video about fixing knee pain and you can see he has good leg development.

That lame meme when someone speaks the truth about someone and then some loser says " *insert name of person here* please go" sure got me

Shoo shoo jeff. Go shill elsewhere

> when the person themselves makes a threads, then WKs way too hard.

> 16 posts. 7 posters

Sure is samefag

Not shilling speaking the truth: first leg day of the first phase of inferno max size: Barbell squats 10 x 10 and barbell deadlifts: 10 x 5. Finisher: Jump squat to failure and then 2x that in less than 4 and a half minutes and for hams: physioball ham curl to failure then 2x that in less than 4 and a half minutes. In the second month it gets more brutal:
- bulgarian split squat hold into barbell squats
- 10 rep max squat for 8 reps then hold to isometric failure
- reverse lunges
- finisher: get one dumbbell used for shoulder press weight and do goblet squats (goal is 100 reps, every odd minute you'll do a goblet squat and every even minute you'll do a wall sit until you reach 100 reps)

> designing a tough program =/= actually using the program
He has chicken legs

>jump squats

he has good advice but buries it under clickbait garbage
he's clearly way more concerned with shitty out vids/ views

Yeah the base of the program is classic old school lifts but of course some powerlifting fatties will hate, the volume is high and the effort level will be high, try doing jump squats to failure then 2x that number in less than 4 and a half minutes after your main leg workout: 10 x 10 barbell squat and 10 x 5 deadlift

Lmao he does use the programs, he shows previews of him using them, he's been through every single one of his programs, hence why in some walkthrough videos he will talk about how he approached a workout and strategies, occasionally he will film a workout so we can know exactly how to do it. its pretty motivating man, if you got the money definitely try one of his programs, his max size program is so damn tough dude and pretty sure every one on this board would love it, Its based on the old school lifts

IDK about chicken legs but they definitely aren't his strong point, he can't squat as heavy because of patella tendonitis
youtube.com/watch?v=g5vOGrtHT9Y

>be lovesick
>never eat
>be shredded

who else /secrettechnique/?

that pencil necked framecel skullcel oldcel pmo too

> if you got the money definitely try one of his programs,
> his max size program is so damn tough dude
> pretty sure every one on this board would love it

t. shill

Me neither

What if he lifts actual weights
WHEN NO ONE CAN SEE?
How can we trust he has never used anything except body weight?

>Page 9

He has videos other than "6 PACK SECRETS DEBUNKED" ?

His voice and nose irritate me greatly

Why do him and scooby and countless others have absolutley horrendusly undeveloped faces? You would think they could take some of their workout time for facial muscle development.