youtube.com/watch?v=QPvvtn1VAIQ

youtube.com/watch?v=o2BE3IILRto

The Pillar Men

pro wrestling

youtube.com/watch?v=agzNMHrmbgo

2d hotties

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE

A fat slut cheating on me,

I was always strong and good at sport but never Veeky Forums and disciplined.

>Being inspired by a cartoon
I was underweight

My crush. I'm gonna get her next summer with my visible abs.

I wanted to be a fit dad and not a fat dad. Plus being able to live long enough to see my daughter graduate would be nice.

my gf leaving me.
+
I wanted to look like the guy from arrow

God tier Polynesian friend of mine. He never teased me about my weight, being a fat fucker as well, but talked about lifting enough I got curious. Apparently he benches and squats a metric shitload and I wanted to be like him. He also told me how to lift for aesthetics. To this day I suspect him as a secret fitizen, but I don't want to say anything because Fight Club.

Dude's my hero.

being a freshman on the varsity baseball team. I thought I was playing with grown men because they all had beards and were huge. Fucking scared me. At least I was already 5'10 as a freshman, I was just skelly because having height was too easy in middle school sports.

Jojo here too

Dio's quest to improve himself is an inspiration

Doc told me I was in the 1st percentile BMI for my age

I was hit by a dark matter explosion and you can't be the flash if you're fat, so.

JoaquĆ­n?

Same, OP.

DYEL anime nerds actually get mad if you enjoy Jojo partially for the fitspo because they are pasty and weak and think it means their hobby is being invaded by Chads

Jojo

youtu.be/GXdwT9jIHpQ

>What is with the sudden health kick son.

GOTTA DROP DOWN TO THAT BANTAMWEIGHT

FotNS

huge muscled-up jojo studs

Being given the cold shoulder by my third big crush. Didn't even get the chance to confess properly, didn't even get the chance to get friendzoned.

Also that DNAguy's amazing year of cutting-progress pic.

this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=nP1xLnxFrE8

>Fucking Jojo
Got me back into lifting after a bit of a down period in my life

I thought it'd cure my depression. I was wrong.

getting rejected by a qt 3.14 and wanting to look good for cosplays

I felt my 30s creeping up on me. I was unemployed and over 400 lbs.

Living long enough to see your daughter graduate.

No one clapping for me at graduation

I wonder why Araki switched from glorious 6'3-6'5 Joseph and Johnathon respectively to turbo twink Johnny and Josuke.

Duwang Josuke is significantly twinkier than previous jojos but the real shift started with Giorno I think.

Getting under weight limit for military bands.

Shrooms

iktfb

>help a friend move
>heavy ass boxes, like 15 of them
>friend sprains ankle halfway in (the dumb cunt), have to move the last 8 on my own
>absolutely fucking spent the next day, sore is no word for this agony
>notice I do enjoy it somehow though
>also from just one afternoon of heavy labor, my forearms and biceps have changed shape a wee tiny bit (was a waifish lanklet so was not hard to notice)
>mfw

Fast forward five years, I'm picking up the equivalent of 20 such boxes in plates three times a week for reps..

OHPd a middle school friend in a pretend fight, who was only like 25lbs lighter than me.

In that moment something went AW YISSS in my head and hasn't stopped since.

Holy shit, same

I don't want to escape

Waifus
Big Boss and Solid Snake
My love of Greco-Roman history

fuck dude I just started watching ippo a few months ago, irradation is my alarm song.

THE TRAINING NEVER ENDS

>tfw you'll never be as lean as Joseph Joestar
>or as big as Jonathan
>whylive.png

Mosh pits.

When I was 15, I went to a metal show with friends and jumped in the pit on a whim, and I was hooked. While I wasn't completely out of shape (I'd been doing manual labor and biking everywhere my whole life,) it left me feeling weaker and more out of breath than I would've liked. I started working out the next day.

10 years later and I'm still at it. As stupid and juvenile as it is, I love the pits more than anything. I've tried football and boxing, and I thought both were fun, but they didn't compare.

I've been doing BJJ and going out clubbing for the last 3 years, however. I got into them because I figured it'd help me stay in the pit longer (autistic, I know,) but have come to enjoy them in their own right.

Kinda bugs me. I loved all the team of huge muscle freaks in stardust crusaders, that was the best part

Same here dude. Part 2 changed my life, just like Initial D gave me an expensive hobby.

The switch started with Rohan AKA Araki's self insert AKA his gay fetish fantasy

>when I was 15
>doing manual labour my whole life

Loneliness

Not literally.

I grew up in a blue collar household. I was always fixing and building shit. I'd often help people move. My friend's dad was a contractor and would help him with projects during the summer.

I started watching/reading JoJo this past summer, and the aesthetic bodies of Joseph Joestar and DIO (technically jonathan's body) were awe inspiring

I was also at a concert at near the end of the show the singer said "I WANT EVERYBODY TO TAKE SOMETHING OFF!!!" and everyone around me was ripping their clothes off and throwing them up on stage. Me, too embarrassed to join in, didn't even take my shirt off. that was when I finally realized I was missing out on experiences by being fat.

I'm 50 lbs down. Still have to lose another 30 before I'm anything approaching aesthetic but I'm not embarrassed to exist anymore.

Learning that overall people are superficial and that your appearance matters more than I thought it did. First impressions are a big deal and can really only be overcome with drastic improvements that are visible. I don't want to say for affection but that is what it seems like. People like me now but they won't really respect you until you have shown them some sort of purpose/convictions to set you apart from the rest of normal society.

I want to create and I must first start with myself.

So you're getting in shape to avoid being sick, since healthcare is going to get gutted even worse than it already has? Good approach. Just make sure not to get injured.

>hey alex is pretty good, he just needs some more tools to fall in line, can't wait for the buffs in season 2
>mfw season 2
>mfw alex/fang nerfed for some retarded reason
>urien buffed

Hahahahaha Trump is president and there's nothing you can do about it but cry :o)
We won

I haven't even started yet
basically i just want this kind of triangular upper body
not sure how to go about it

ctr pls

fuck you I pay more for health insurance than I did before the AHcA

sorry its 90% about natural frame
i always had vtaper because super tiny hips and wide shoulders and lifting weights actually reduced my v-ratio because bigger obliques

Watching Jojo made me sign up for martial arts classes because I wanted to be strong like Jonathan and punch things hard.

I did that for two months before college started. Stayed DYEL. Nearly year later realized knowing some fighting moves doesn't mean shit if I'm extremely weak and underweight, so started strength training and bulking. Put on 30lbs, went from super skelly to ottermode.

Thank you Jojo

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Dbz and jojo, but l mostly lift for my waifu misaki

i was actually told recently that i have that shape
it could be accentuated, couldn't it?

>tfw your mortal body will never achive Pillar Man status

Watching Xena as a wee lass, realizing I could pull that off with some dedication mid-highschool. Never looked back.

Achievable natty?

Of course they won't because you didn't post

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Rewatching Battle Tendency was a nice refresher from all the normie builds in DIU

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Watching a military friend throw my daughter in the air much more than I can then having her asking me if her "Uncle" likes to play with her more than idea since he can do it more.

Every time I think of not going to the gym, I think of Jonathan's abs no homo

>Hajime no Ippo
>Yuyu Hakusho
>Want to visit the Phillipines and fuck pinays with my fit white body

You have something you want to tell us, son?

One Punch Man did. My goal ever since I was a kid was to become a hero and Saitama's whole speech about wanting to be a hero got to me. I hope no one ever asks what inspired me irl, kinda hard to explain a japanese cartoon did

this

>characters never train after ripple
>all the fighting is done by bullshit magic pokemon after ripple is replaced

Never saw JoJo as inspiring desu
Fuck stands

Awaken my masters

Unironically zyzz

The Stands were both good and bad. The problem with the ripple is the show would simply be a knockoff DBZ. Stands where both an original concept and allowed unique and bizarre powers. But I do miss shit like Jonathan's training and the entire idea of the hero progressing.

I don't mind them as a concept and some of the powers are pretty cool, but imo it became more about the stands than anything else.

Stardust crusaders is literally
>how will we use our stands to defeat this enemies stand?
over and over

She's so cute for being a fucking psychopath

>clearly haven't read Stone Ocean

stopped after vento aureo desu
>having a female protagonist

lol cmon m8 get serious

xd

It just happened when I was young due to the activities I did, and then when I got older, I'm in my twenties I got a job that kept me fit. I been lucky

The general consensus with Stardust is he really didn't know what he was doing with stands. Look at Start Platinum. He was basically I can punch things fast, atleast until the very end. They were all kind of shitty. The whole part also suffers from monster of the week Scooby Doo shit and is way too long.

Part 4 is where he started getting interesting ideas.

>an overhyped cartoon character praised by 11 y/o philipinos is my motivation

Don't forget about Kira's perfect ottermode (he looks even better in the anime)

you can do it, im glad to hear youre feeling better and made good progress, keep up the good work user :)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

My dad.

Being kid to a dad who has dedicated big part of his life to bodybuilding, competing etc. is one of the best things in my life desu. He shares all his knowledge & wisdom to me and is very proud of me. Also he's a great dad.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
Lift for Foo!

Realizing how much I fucking hate myself and how I look and actually wanting to be comfortable with my shirt off for once in my life.

The upcoming race war.

Sam Hyde unironically made me want to go to the gym. He got out of skinny twink mode and is now a big guy.

Because i want to become space marine tier.

awaken my masters

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

my ex fucking my friend a couple of weeks after we broke up,

and Jo'jo's