Is it possible to physically defeat a polar bear using only your bare hands?

Is it possible to physically defeat a polar bear using only your bare hands?

If your name is Zangief.

we can with the envirement

gotta be pretty easy to now

lmao what a dyel

Why they don't feed it?

Yes, but not many of us have bear hands

if you have hanma blood, yes.

Guess if you got really lucky and managed to poke its eyes out and make it bleed to death whilst you dodge rolled.

Realistically it would rear up, slam you down then crush your skull instantly.

Yes, not probable

Only if you can OHP double its weight

Easily. I would dodge it with superior speed (thousand pound fatass basically) and aim for the usual eyes/throat/balls. I don't know how fast they are, but anything that big can be dodges easily. Impossible to move that weight fast enough to hit something lighter and more mobile.

this thing kills seals

you would shit yourself and try to swim away

t.dwarf fortress

Only if you have BEAR hands.

Because if you feed it it will learn that humans = food and they will stop hunting for it and only rely on humans.
And humans in most cases = death/torture

No one can. Even with a knife I doubt anyone could

I can. In fact I did just the other week

yes if it was sick and dying already

You could definitely choke it out in the right circumstance but it would fuck you up long before you could get in the right position. One swipe of its claws would disembowel you.

Theoretically possible but highly unlikely.

best answer.

I seriously doubt I could take a polar beat but give me 6 months to train and I guarantee you I could take a sea lion. I actually mean that. I would bet money on it. Conditions being what I consider fair to both of us:

NOT IN WATER, on land. Ice acceptable to help my opponent maneuver but i'm not such a stupid cocksure bastard to take him in water.

only what god gave us, meaning he would have his teeth/size and I my wits, and strength. (also I want a pair of steel toe boots because I think that's fair) (but that's up for debate)

winning is defined as killing your opponent, while not sustaining any immediate life threatening or lifelong injuries.

Yeah you can power hug it to death but you can't do that to a bear

>image.jpg
>user learns how to post with his mobile and his PC at the same time

They are slowly learning.

N O
O N

yeah with your bear hands you can

what if I am a throwing knife master ninja?
check mate

Maybe a paraplegic polar bear