Tfw someone OHPing 60% your ohp has significantly bigger shoulders than you

>tfw someone OHPing 60% your ohp has significantly bigger shoulders than you

Girls prefer a man with a heavy OHP though

Fpbp

How much do you ohp
Also most people at my gym who lift very heavy are the most dyel looking ones

This. Other than one giant Asian guy, everyone who lifts more than 3 plate on everything looks like a Veeky Forums hunor pic.

>I know everyone's situations

Weeks ago on my way back from snap city I was squatting 95lbs next to a chick who was doing the same, my thighs were the size of her waist

Literally kys my man

I think I have some body dysmorphia, lads. Wat do?

realize that no matter how big you get you will never satisfy your relenting ego
that almost every lifter out there is in the same boat, and this extreme stimulus drives many to roid to feel big
idk desu

roid

He's probably been benching before OHPing. It happens.

>TFW OHP plateau

Hold me bros, it's the one lift I really want to get better at. I'm stuck at 27.5 for 5x3

What accessories to add? I'm doing face pulls and seated dumbbell press. I just want to hit 1 plate :^(

>tfw 6 year lifter and can outlift all of the obvious juicecake slow twitch roiders at my gym
>still aesthetic

>tfw broad, beautiful natural capped shoulders that can OHP 225 for reps

can't relate

Your parents shouldn't let you lift at that age young man

Pics please

Get your breathing and abdominal tightness down pat and that'll push your max up at least a little bit. Also squeeze your glutes together hard, as if you've got posterior pelvic tilt if you're not already - this one really helped me. You're at such a low weight that any minor change will make a difference.

Also eat, ofc.

t. ego-lifter with shit form

do more reps? if he does 4x8 and you do 3x5 he's gonna be bigger than you even with lower weight

Why can't my fucking OHP progress? I can only get at 85lbs for 3x5. I do lat raises every time I go and it doesn't get better.

>5x3

I know this feel, stalled at 105lbs then 110lbs 3x5. Last time I tried I manage 115lbs for three reps but I'm stuck there now

i'll give you 1 lad

Do you really think anyone cares about your first word problems you little bitch??You weren't born a fucking man,deal with it.

I mistakenly loaded up 95lbd and managed 4 reps before realizing something was wrong. Clearly I have SOME progression, but it's so slow.

You probably lift all the time doing 3-5 reps and don't realize that even powerlifters do hyperthrophy to get stronger long term

The only difference between powerlifters and bodybuilders is that powerlifters care about testing their maxes every month and become efficient at the new muscle they created, while bodybuilders just keep building muscle non stop

Just check any advanced powerlifting routine... They have bodybuilding blocks where they go 6x6 or 7x5 with moderately light weights at high frequency

Try loading lighter weights and doing more volume (6-7 sets for 6-5 reps without failling) and frequency (3 times a week) one week, and the other week you go back to 3x5 and test your strength

Have you tried doing more volume? Sometimes I would deload and do a 5x5. Not sure how much it helped, but it definitely didn't hurt

Fuck. How long did it take you to get to 2pl8?

>5x3
Literally autism

You should be doing at least 8 reps a set for everything shoulder centered

need to work out your traps and neck more. srs.

fuck this is so true but why

Daaaayaaam brah not fucking bad.

Because they're shit form powerlifters who only do sets of 5 or less with tiny RoM so they have "muh stats" but no lean body mass

also they're manlet framecels

Kek'd

>Natty
>225 for reps.
Pssht.

~4 years. I have naturally good shoulders as well. The fact is OHP is one of the biggest bitches for lifters, all of my friends struggle with it and I'm kind of an anomaly.

Traps no, it's the angle/pose and mirror. Neck, well I have a big head so that's a lost cause, I do what I can lol

They don't always have shitty range of motion but they generally are
>not eating enough so they get stronger but not grow
>doing multiple form cheats
>overtraining or not training often enough
>stalled because they perform the same 3 excercises day after day
>have shit genetics
At some point you have to move on from strength training if you want aesthetics

I hope you mean KG, not lbs.

even in lbs that's pretty shit

t. broscientist

Maybe not 8 reps but Delts respond better to volume than intensity, 3 reps is wayyyy too low

Maybe it's on each side of the bar? I've seen people count it like that

F-Frieza?

I will second that it's important to have high volume sets for delts

Well shit, if that's the case I can't even lift anywhere near that yet, I don't know what that user would be complaining about then

*any muscle

T. American education

>
Do you mean to tell me that a 60lbs ohp is impressive? What are you getting your cucked ass triggered by?

meant for

lmao this is actually true. I swear the best looking guys play with baby weight while the dyel lift heavy.

Not him but your first comment was dumb. You said "even in lbs" when if it were in lbs it'd be even worse than kgs.

He means to point out that "even in lbs. that's pretty shit" is a stupid statement as measuring 60 in lbs. vs. 60 in kg makes it even less impressive. It would have made more sense had he said, even in kg that's pretty shit.

I see, thanks for pointing out my austism

Is English your second language? Cos if so it'd make sense. If not then yeah silly mistake.