Does having a good ass rely on /Genetics/?

No

Partly

For girls it is. Girls have to rely more on their fat distribution to have a shapely ass, and muscular development has very dependent results for them. Guys it's pretty much the opposite since we carry proportionally less fat in that area and can develop the musculature better

Mostly imo

That glute homo brett contreras works glutes 9 days a week and has no ass

Guy friend of mine barely works out and is full bruh mode top tier booty no homo

yes, i know first hand having a genetically big ass

im a fucking guy, i hate it.

You were gifted good ass genetics . Women constantly compliment my ass when I wear jogger leggerings and I have a bubble butt myself

>im a fucking guy, i hate it.
Girls love it tho...

Exactly, you should be proud for having a big ass.

I'm jealous. Mine is flat and girls don't dig that.

yes, and i don't like it

im a pretty skinny/ottermode but my ass sticks out, annoying if you ask me

No

>skinny/ottermode
Get Veeky Forums.

I feel you, i also have a huge ass, regardless of being under 20% bf

Having anterior pelvic tilt helps; yeah.

But as a lifting person you don't want that.

yea man im working on it, but im paranoid that if i work quads/glutes my ass will get gigantic, since its already sticking out and looking bubbly even on ottermode

I want a big booty. I'm cutting rn is there a way to get it to be popping?

does someone want to swap butts? i have genetically a huge ass and i hate it

Im also an user who has a big bubble butt

as long as you have fit upper body itll look good. I've gotten a ton of compliments from bitties so Ill keep on squatting deep till i make beyonce proud

Yes

My wife comments on my ass on a near daily basis, girls love big butts dude, they just don't talk about it as openly as guys do

I have a big ass too and don't like it much.

I think yes... I did nothing but cycling to my job all summer every day and got a round, nice ass. No squats nothing

Partially yes. But it can be worked to some extent. Kind of like calves. I've always had a big ass for a dude. I kind of hate it but that's just how it is. But a lot of guys have real narrow hips and flat asses that'll probably never change. So I'm pretty sure it's genetic to an extent.

Post bum.