Explain to me how blacks get bigger in one week while starving than whites using roid and trainers in one year?

Explain to me how blacks get bigger in one week while starving than whites using roid and trainers in one year?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>forcibly eugenicising your slaves for 300 years to make them stronger physical laborers will have no noticeable effects in the near future

>comparing top exemplars of a group to bottom exemplars of other group

>cuckposting this early in the day

>tfw you get bored of /gif/ so you go niggerpost to other boards

It's longer than 300 years. Slavery didn't start in America. Most africans today have slave ancestors.

>>tfw you get bored of /gif/ so you go niggerpost to other boards

I didn't get it but I still laughed

they aren't starving. they're well fed on a high protein, low-carb diet while doing hard labour. also the skin colour gives the appearance of more definition. west Africans do have good genetics for muscle growth, though, as do certain tribes.

this tribe, for example, live almost exclusively off milk. permanent GOMAD.

you probably can't tell from the picture but they are all giants

except there's shitloads of morbidly obese black people so clearly you don't know what you're talking about

is not like there's also white whales retard.

it's almost like they're a superior race or something

Stronger physically on average, weaker mentally on average. I sure as hell wouldn't want to take on a bear in a one on one fight but i'm confident i could take it on using traps and such. Same with many niggers but then again many people of all races desu

You get world-class athletes from all countries though.

>Implying blacks where the only ones that were slaves

Also 300 year isn't long enough to have any noticeable evolutionary change in fitness

Because they come from rough, non-cucked countries. Most white western males are fed a diet of estrogen and get no exercise through puberty, and are told that masculinity is toxic, which is why you get guys like eggman.

The eggman type is far less common in places such as eastern europe and russia because they're not as cucked and have lots of wars and poverty.

>what are the different breeds of dogs

blacks are the most obese demographic in the US

>diet of estrogen
nope
> no exercise
nope
>masculinity is toxic
nope

back to pool

>dog breeds are 300 years old.

Most dog breeds are less than 200 and some less than 100 years old

false.

Dogs have a lifespan of 10 years idiot

Also even if you could see changes in a human population within that time, they would be instantly undone with the 100+ years of uncontrolled free breeding that blacks have had since they were released

Black skin gives you more definition

It's like being wet 24/7... Same effect when you shower and then mire your muscle gains

as well blacks that have ancestors who experience chattel slave breeding are less than 10 percent.

Whites have more white muscles on average (explosive).
Blacks got more red muscles on average (durable).

They don't. The man in your picture has, at minimum, excellent nutrition and a structured, tested strength training program which he has been doing for years, and probably also takes test.

You see pictures of really LEAN dudes who are starving, and no shit, they're always on a cut. But not big.

But that's wrong you retard

>denyig without proving otherwise
Spotted the bait

Why are blacks top of the bunch in sports like running while whites dominate strongmen competitions?

>be black
>have to hear Veeky Forums talk about how I'm supposed to have these top tier weightlifting genes
>started working out with white friend and indian friend
>we all make progress at the same pace

Veeky Forums needs to stop talking about this bullshit it's been years

It is fucking wrong. Blacks have more fast twitch fibers and whites have more slow twitch.

Not if blacks kept procreating with other blacks (which they mostly do)

>My personal experience disproves the hypothesis

Skin color checks out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying blacks have the best genes for putting on mass or that indians have it worse, but are you honestly this daft?

Can we stop arguing and just agree that niggers are a detriment to every society?

Blacks have more fast muscle cells and longer legs. Also the best 100m printers have slave ancesters. They are the result of selective breeding.

Other way around boyo

Explain why a black man has never been this strong?

Black = aesthetic
White = powerlifter
Asian/middle East = Olympic lifter

tfw pale as snow and being wet cannot save me. nice transformation in soft light though

Stupid niggers thinking the know anything.

Nope. You're wrong faget. Look it up.

I'm white but you can't be serious here lol

No, because they arent being selectively bred anymore. Skinny and fat blacks would still be born and allowed to procreate

You dont see a permanent change into a different sub species within 300 years

these threads have been going on for years and nobody ever posts any real evidence

T. Nigger

T?

there have been several black men stronger than Pudz. Pudzian was never really great in terms of maximal strength, he was a phenomenal athlete who was strong enough not to get found out, and had a ridiculous work ethic.

Can't afford the roids.

If you want an echo chamber, get the fuck back to /pol/ Cletus.

It means sincerely/signed. As in: signed, nigger.

He's literally saying blacks have good qualities in this regard. Retarded nigger takes it as an insult.

Then the previous post doesn't make any sense, because the picture posted shows almost half of all blacks in the US are obese

Burden of proof lies on the claim-maker.
Fuck off.

It says rates you fucking moron.

You're obviously new to English.

Whites dominate all weight lifting and body building sports

No it doesnt

African genetics

because only whites care about those sports

>body building

not true

pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD

ofc they do, there are more white people than black people on earth, go back to /pol/ dumb nazi

>More whites than blacks on earth
>Being this retarded

so do whites and every other race...what a retarded point.

oh look its a retarded /pol/ faggot projecting his obsession with "masculinity" and cuckoldry onto shit he has no idea about.

there are plenty of scrawny nerds in eastern europe, the middle east too.

White people are like 10% of the world population

>Also 300 year isn't long enough to have any noticeable evolutionary change in fitness
not true, you only need 1 generation to see "noticeable" evolutionary changes.

there have

larry allen for example. but there's more money in the nfl

It costs nothing to break records and they woild already be in a weight training program

It's true thanks for trying

Whites simply are better at rapping black just care about it more

We can play that game

False less than 10 percent of blacks in America as related to cattle slavery bred slaves.

Slave breeding only existed in chattel nations that existed only about 300 years

The majority of blacks have no relation to slave ancestry

Blacks less explosive? Why then do blacks dominate American football, a sport of jumps, tackles and sprints?

Whites are stronger though. Oly, powerlifting, strongman, all strength sports are dominated by whites or chinks if oly.

Superior genetics,
just look at their amazing and gorgeous bbc's
no wonder why most white girls have ditch white guys for a black alpha male.

And Black people? They can't be much more

Today I learned Usain Bolt is white

Close to 30%. Granted, 28% of them are living in slums and eating dirt to survive. Feeding Africa was a mistake.

It's one thing using weights and another to dedicate your career to improving your strength. They can't do that, they're busy playing football.

They're still mad strong. A lot of them can squat more than 800lbs.

You mongs should focus more on YOUR lifts and worry less about others.

i agree with you but the best high jumper and long jumper are both white.

How are we suppose to compete ?

Low carb. I guess rice and grains have no carbs you mong.

Shaky footing comes natural to a Hatian

Lol what?
Post some real facts instead of racebait garbage.

Tha figure seems a bit exagerated.
Sub-Saharan Africa's population is around 900 mln
African Americans are about 42 mln
Black Latin Americans are less than 40 mln
Africans (including non-Black) in Europe are about 13 mln

That's a total of less than 1000 mln Black people, 13.5% of the World's population

They dont

Thread ends here

Niggers can't farm

Shit. That's right.

Genetics

It has some merit because the slavery and selective breeding that American slaves were subjected to was more recent and thus they've had less time to be subject to genetic drift.

it's lowercase t you stupid nignog

>being racist/having superiority complex on a japanese themed image board

never gonna make it

white people excel at raw strength

black people are best at speed/agility sports

obviously there are outliers but i'm talking majority.

I would say that extremes are more indicative of the differences.

There isn't much difference between the physical capabilities of the average man of X origin and man of Y origin. However, it does appear that there are very noticeable differences between the a man of peek physical condition of origin X and a man of peek physical condition of origin Y.

It's kind of like taking two bell curves and laying them over one another, but transposing one slightly to the left or to the right. There's going to be a big overlap in the center, but the difference is defined by the edges and extremes.

What are you larping?
nigs are on STEROIDS
but even that doesnt happen overnight
fuck your shooped pic

>being racist
its been proven that people with iqs lower than 70 cannot use basic tools or even imagine running a farm without guidance. why do you think south africa is such a shit place?

ITT: basement dwelling NEETs who have never actually met any black people before.

Most of them are skinnyfat or fat like white and other people. The ones who eat correctly, train properly, and/or have active lifestyles are in good shape like white and other people.

You tards need to leave your shitholes bumblefuck places you live in and actually learn about the world from experience not what you read on /pol/.

>The ones who eat correctly, train properly, and/or have active lifestyles are in good shape like white and other people.
what did he mean by this?

You forgot to mention that the way they get that orange hair is by washing themselves with cow urine.

Because South African infrastructure did so well after all the white farmers got driven off, right?

And they fuck better

>OP and his thread