What type of Veeky Forumsshion do you wear, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RealMenRealStyle
youtube.com/watch?v=8B2vsmwBPJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jeans and a well fitting t-shirt

Fuck off with your emo Veeky Forums shit we've had like 4 of those threads the past two days

>Fuck off with your emo Veeky Forums shit we've had like 4 of those threads the past two days
Being Veeky Forums is important tho. Plus pic related in OP isn't even emo.

bump

What's wrong with his face?

What's wrong with his FEET?

Also fuck off Veeky Forums you're a whole board dedicated to people who don't know how to dress themselves

flannel/hoodie, jeans, beanie/ballcap, tshirt, sneakers.

Generic enough to not draw attention positively or negatively is my goal.

Have you even been on Veeky Forums? It's expensive garbage

Just go to the mall and buy clothes that fit well

>Generic enough to not draw attention positively or negatively is my goal.

I'm in the weird place where all of my clothes are either too tight (to the point of me feeling uncomfortable wearing it in public) and way too big/unflattering. If I found a brand that was flattering while not being totally over the top they would have my business in a second.

I'm tired of buying 36 waist jeans with a 32/33 waist. Dress shirts either look like they were made for someone half my size or could be used as a sail.

Fat America ruining how clothes should fit just to appeal to the lowest common denominator. I am not even nearly as big as I want to be

Sucks. Anyone know some good Veeky Forums brands?

Buy a pair of jeans and chinos that fit well. Find a cut of t shirt and button ups that fit well and buy them in colors that look good on you.

Buy a biome appropriate jacket, a pair each of boots, canvas sneakers and dress shoes and you have a.good enough wardrobe for 99% of situations

J CREW
C
R
E
W

I dress like a gopnik, Not even sure if I'm still doing it ironically

bomber jacket or parka, sweatpants or jeans, t-shirt, dress shirt and/or hoodie/sweatshirt/sweater, trainers/shoes/boots, all depends on weather and what I'm about to do really, formal things require at least smart casual outfit, everything just fits right.

also, RMRS have some nice videos about dressing proper, check that youtube.com/user/RealMenRealStyle

as long as you're eastern europoor, you should be good

Dress shirts are kind of weird in that there's not a lot of wiggle room when it comes to the fit, so you're better off getting some higher quality ones and getting them tailored to fit better.

Since I'm a relative poorfag, I find that I can get some decent cheap jeans from places like Old Navy. I have a size 29-31 waist depending on where I shop, but they tend to have what I need more often than not. I know they're not exactly Veeky Forums approved because they prefer you get the raw denim and fade them to your shape, but that's not an investment I'm ready to make yet simply because I plan on growing more.

I'll check it out, thanks m8

Yeah I have noticed that the more expensive brands are the ones that have the best cuts. At this point I am just buying a nice one here and there instead of filling my closet with garbage.

Yeah, thus far I have 2 pairs of jeans that have lasted me 3 years and that is pretty much it.

I tend to wear a lot of plain neutral shirts and jeans without giant holes in them. The only thing in my wardrobe for everyday wear I would consider remotely Veeky Forums would be my dad's old greaser jacket he gave me.

White t-shirt and blue jeans in the spring/summer; white long john shirt under a white t-shirt in the fall/winter. Paired with either boots or chuck taylors, and usually a hat of some kind. I also sometimes wear a watch. Done.

bump

Guys, stop!! Veeky Forums is going to keep making fun of us! let's just stick to our Hanes 5 white t-shirt packs, reebok basketball shorts, and adipowers

no fuk u

I'm having the same problem. Had to get dress pants for work and ended up just getting the bigger size so that I wouldn't worry about them shrinking. They never shrank. Now I look like a bum.

same here. it started as a joke but...

my wardrobe says otherwise

On an average day I wear combat boots, jeans and a well fitting plain t-shirt or a baggy one with a small design I like then a nice jacket over top.

Check out Joe Delaney, he has a sick fashion taste which I think you might appreciate
youtube.com/watch?v=8B2vsmwBPJE
tells you where to get his shit ect as well

oops meant to reply to you m8 ^^^^

Absolute fucking pleb detected. I fucking despise human beings like you. You are literally the fucking vermin of our race; you represent probably 80% of the male population and I'm certain I know exactly what kind of person you are from that comment.

why u mad?

On an average day I wear assless chaps, cowboy boots and hat, no shirt, and a toy revolver on my waste.