I'm about to start a training regimen that lasts 3 years where I'll be working out every single day (literally no off...

I'm about to start a training regimen that lasts 3 years where I'll be working out every single day (literally no off days)

What is the likelihood that I'll overtrain? Is overtraining a meme?

^op

no over training is a meme. 8 hours sleep each night is all the rest you need

What does the program look like?

Oh really? If so, that's really good news.

This workout is going to be hard as fuck, but I know if I follow through with it (even when I'm tired), I can reach my max potential.

No it's not. Use your fucking brain.

Aim for 100-200 reps per week per muscle group, there's no point in doing that in 7 days, can easily do it in less

Wait, is that true? Now I have two conflicting opinions.

What's the truth here? If overtraining is possible, how can I prevent it from happening while I'm on my 3 year journey to becoming a hero?

Depends entirely on the program. Individual muscle groups need rest days, not the whole body as a unit.

it'll actually be closer to 700 reps per week per muscle group.

>there's no point in doing that in 7 days, can easily do it in less
It's gotta be every single day, unfortunately. That's how the program is designed, but apparently I'll be a fucking beast by the end if I stick to it.

post routine?

100 pushups
100 situps
and run 10km

every single day

Maybe it's a poorly designed program? Sure you can handle a bit higher volume for some time, maybe you can even handle it a year long and you'll probably make at least some gains. But doubt it would be max you can get

you need to be juicing to do that workout plan... and eating a horse each day. why would you do this if you sound like a beginner? i hope this is bait?

Ive been training 6-7days per week for 5years. My focus has been powerlifting and it seems my lifts go up by 20-30 pounds per year.

Mass is alright too. just gonna say its not something special or optimal to lift every day of the week. Your endurance will be great at least

>Maybe it's a poorly designed program?
Affirmative.

You won't get overtraining from this, because it's very submaximal effort. You probably won't make many gains tho, unless you go for the runner's physique

I understand that reference

Darnit guys, I think we've been bamboozled

>you need to be juicing to do that workout plan... and eating a horse each day. why would you do this if you sound like a beginner? i hope this is bait?

but if I eat right I can make it, right? I am really good about using coupons at the supermarket to get plenty of food to support my gains

Just do full body concurrent training every other day. Splits are for roiders and there is really no need to workout every day. Be smart about it.

This only works if you also turn off your heat/AC.

ok.

memed

noted, I will remember to be frugal

thank you for your help

>Max potential
This isn't dbz lmfao

ok.

i knew it!

You forgot 100 squats

you fucking idiots

you forgot the hundred squats nigger, the routine doesn't work without them.

Yeah it does, depending on how hard you train and the recovery rate of the person inquestion, as well as putting cutting into account... It can work depending on in program on bulking seson, but cutting? HAHAHAHA no

> mfw most people find the 10km the hardest part
> mfw I run >10 km a day
> mfw I struggle to do 100 push ups

overtraining is only a meme if youre fraud.

Your workout program is prob a meme.

GL though

If you juice then there is no overtraining

I let my guard down and now I have no chance of winning.

I must now commit sudoku

I am sorry doctor