Start new diet

>start new diet
>doing well, avoiding junk food and only drinking water
>3 days in accidently eat a dominos pizza
>motivation destroyed and feel like giving up

How do you guys stick to your diets?

I'm 10% bodyfat and I fuck up as well.

Just go back to eating well the next day, and make sure you eat satiating foods, like whole eggs, fish, veggies etc.

You'll be perma-stuck at 20-30% bodyfat if you have this autistic dogmatic approach of "MUH NO MOTIVATION TO KEEP GOING CUS I FUCKED UP ONE DAY SO NOW IM GOING TO EAT LIKE SHIT FOR A MONTH"

Shoo shoo bait
>made me chuckle though
>accidently a pizza
>kek
>how to accidently be arnie

Just develop an eating disorder like God wills it.

LEARN.
HOW.
TO.
COOK.

>"MUH NO MOTIVATION TO KEEP GOING CUS I FUCKED UP ONE DAY SO NOW IM GOING TO EAT LIKE SHIT FOR A MONTH
This. If you fuck up anywhere in life don't just lie down and take it. Suck it up and keep moving

>accidently

I never accidentally eat a pizza, and neither do you. I take responsibility for my actions. I look at who and what I am, and compare it to who and what I want to be. I have never been fat. Fat people disgust me. But I was a skelly for most of my life, and it was a hell of a lot harder for me to force myself to eat a lot more than it is for a fatty to stop eating. I was afraid to get fat, so eating a lot always felt wrong. Fat people are not afraid to be thin. Most of them want to be thin. They just don't like being hungry...

Everyone fucks up. The key is to shrug it off and continue with the diet.

>(You)

>accidently eat a dominos pizza

did you fall face-first onto a table with your mouth wide open and just kept chewing thinking you were being attacked?

kek

>accidentally

He was eating without thinking, it's why anyone is fat in the first place.

I purposely eat a pizza and log a slice or two per day across the week so I account for it.

My friend accidentally raped a girl, he understands.

interesting, didn't know fat people were capable of doing that

TIL

anyway, just get up and try again OP, don't be a cuck

you deserve to be fat
get the fuck out

You can eat a pizza if you lift hard, you need calories to grow those muscles. If you are fat your self disgust should be enough to stick to a diet, a little tip think about having sex with a good looking girl before you try to eat the pizza.

I lost control and ate a fuckton of cereal this morning
If I dont eat for the rest of the day it won't be too much damage

I kek'd

just lol

1. Lifting for girls

lol

2. IIFYM

enjoy your no gians

3. not cutting hard as a fat fuck

kys

4. implying you will somehow be desireable to women even when you're shredded

'no'

learn to talk to women idiot

> diet going well
> trip and fall on the ground
> accidentally consume 2 pizzas and a bucket of ice cream on the way down
> as i hit the ground i accidentally eat 3 tubs of peanut butter

GOD DAMN IT

>tfw accidentally call dominos, order a pizza, pay for it, open my mouth, shove the food into my mouth and swallow it.
Oops