Don't compliment a pretty girl

TLDR: Girl is told she looks prettier in person than in pics. Ruins average guys night by telling everyone he called her fat.

Fuck this gay world where cunts can do this to average blokes and get away with it. Fuck this gay world where they post this gay story on JewTube thinking they are right...

youtube.com/watch?v=TVDdfAPyk6s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mD9PWDeldng
youtu.be/9Y_48A92geg
youtu.be/7vqRbScCIPU
youtu.be/vjAv5XhK8Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=N1u9_DNnpxk
youtube.com/watch?v=FWal-JPfkAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is why I support hitting women. Stupidity should be painful.

Why do you care?

Why are you wasting your time on toxic shit like this OP?

WHY ARE WOMEN SO FUCKING BORING, CRINGEY AND NOT FUNNY

HOW DO YOU FUCKS SPEND TIME WITH THESE FUCKS

STOP THIS FUCKING SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i know this girl irl, she is dating a guy i went to highschool with

she is a total vapid bimbo

SO. DAMN. VAPID.

oh well. anyone who is a 'fan' of that is bound to be pretty vapid themself.

>fan

>her video has 150 views

How can somebodies ego be this inflated? Are good looking women really this vapid and poisonous? I thought that was a meme.

Does anyone on this board talk about lifting anymore

100% this story is made up.
Confirms me that no matter how hot some bitch looks on Instagram, she is probably annoying as fuck and has some type of personality disorder.

Lifting women

Protip: if she's an instragram slut she has narcissistic personality disorder.

my issue with women is how entitled society allows them to be

there are so many beta cucks on this planet that are linedup in que just to fuck that they will act as a human shield when you try to criticise them

lets take slut for example. a woman can have 9 sexual realtions before settlement but god forbid you call her a slut for her "sexual curiosity" trying to find the right man

then you get called a neckbeard or a virgin for it while the actual neckbeards and virgins defend her and empower her

women are sluts. end of discussion

Its not society that does it my man. Its biology. Women are wired to care about themselves and men are wired to care about women.

Watch everything from the channel im linking the videos from. This shit was like the ultimate redpill to me, women's behaviour seems to make much more sense to me now.

youtu.be/mD9PWDeldng
youtu.be/9Y_48A92geg
youtu.be/7vqRbScCIPU
youtu.be/vjAv5XhK8Xo

>men care about women

Only if you're a bitch

Instead of complimenting her physical features compliment her choice in clothes/fashion. They prefer that more.

thanks for this im glad im not the only guy who is aware

sorry, i meant fat virgin neckbeard according to women

can women be funny?
like every modern woman has the same humor as her and its just obnoxious and cancerous

is anyone one else extremely revolted when a woman pretends to be rapping and does rap hands

>am I the only one that is revolted when women do nigger things or act like a guy in general

"""""""""women"""""""""""" like this just remind me how badly I want a introverted shy qt GF that doesn't do any of this nignog shit

yeah and something about them trying to be tough or intimidating

>women are attention whores
Color me surprised
The sooner you stop giving a fuck about women the sooner you will make it.

that is pretty apparent

>giving woman attention

I went on a date today with a shy introverted quite cute girl. Extremely shy and introverted.

I'm worrying if I try and wifey her I'll be bored out of my mind. She's not casual relationship kinda gal. But at the same time I can't be fucked with sloots

youtube.com/watch?v=N1u9_DNnpxk

in this one you can see her cameltoe, pretty ok

Keep the comments coming lol

Her salty reply video targeting male viewers…

youtube.com/watch?v=FWal-JPfkAU

This x 1000.

So sick of this shit.

I come here for the semi-regular chess thread :^)

But also because "hanging out" with healthy people makes me be healthier

oof you can imagine the birth control fucked up hormones smell from her

>implying that it ever was about lifting to begin with

Couldn't get beyond 3 seconds.

Where's the Sudoku threads

Virgin detected

Is this the sort of shit you Amerifats really deal with? Or is this very rare?
Her logic is so flawed it hurts plus all the random bs 'humour' she adds

omg so fun hahaha

What a total babe HNNNNNNNG brehs

She explains herself very well in this video. Yall need to take it easy on the red pills, she was mostly exaggerating in the first vid.

subtle ayy lmao

>Yall
End yourself.

the only thing sadder than this wannabe youtube princess is all you guys getting triggered by her

So you want men to be called sluts too? Or do you want to propagate differences between the treatment of the sexes? Because differences lead to one being treated better than the other in certain conditions.

Society is also trying to move them into a position of being seen as equals as well. For example there has been legislation pushes to require women to sign up for the draft. Yes we still have hamfisted attempts of equal shit but nothing is perfect.

Everyone please noose yourselves.

in order for the sexual relations to happen it usually involves both genders, so men already are sluts

if anything men are praised for it. equalize both. do not condemn it being used against them. when i call men sluts, they dont give a shit. the women however back it up by saying they are saints which imo is worse than just ignoring it

regardless im just ranting, it will only get worse either in favor of sexual freedom or the extreme end against it with Muhammad ruling the planet and women become sexslaves

>you all
Or
>you guys
Suicide is an option for you

didn't see the original video but she's super insecure about nothing. I feel bad for her but not for the reasons she's wants me to

Why...why do so many attractive women have 'that' voice? The voice that just sounds...a little dumber than a true human voice?

>irrationally hate 50% of the population
>claim it is their problem, not yours

really causes the synapses to fire

Veeky Forums army in the comments

Videos deleted?

gee user i don't know did you see it when you clicked the link?

Artificial wombs will be a thing eventually.