Supplements Thread

Counting everything, on the shelf or from the back room, what kinds of supplements does Veeky Forums use?

>proton powder
>creatine monohydrate

Saw palmetto
Pumpkin seed oil
Whey protein
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Vitamin D because I don't go outside
Blood pressure shit

>blood pressure

whats wrong with your blood pressure senpai

It's too damn high. Or it used to be.

Does anybody use BCAA? Is it good or is it just snake oil?

- Proton Torpedo (I've been trying out different brands, not sure which one is THE ONE yet)
- Creatine
- Fish Oil capsule
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3 + K2 because cloudy dark winter
- Various herbal teas

any idea what caused it? fat fucker? speed? are you old? or did you just get unlucky with the ol' genes

>deca
>cyp
>animal pak powder
>bcaa
>nitraflex
>occasional protein if im too lazy to eat

Fat as fuck and unhealthy diet. I'm better now. Possibly a little genetics as it runs in the family but I got it to a healthy level so I'm not blaming it on that.

>SARMS x2 a day
>Dat whey protein
>Mesomorph pre-workout
Since I've taken sarms my gains have shot through the roof, highly recommend

What is the legal status of sarms? Where do you get them? I hear mixed information.

Fish oil, whey, multivitamin
That's all
I tried creatine but no matter what I blend that shit with it's super powdery and gross

mostly snake oil

Leucine, isoleucine, and valine all compete for the same amino transporter. Leucine is the bcaa and perhaps the amino with the greatest effects on body composition and muscle protein synthesis. It's better to supplement leucine alone to achieve higher acute concentrations and greater effects...along with a little L-glycine, glutamine alphaketoglutarate, and L-alanine perhaps...

Been drinking the GNC whey protein, three scoops mixed with milk and it always makes my stomach feel weird as fuck.

Is this normal?

>2 esters with no mention of hormone

You're an idiot if youre taking more then whey protein or multivitamin

Daily
>whey
>creatine
>multi
>fish oil

currently also zinc to try clear up steroid acne without accutane :'(

Why is everyone taking Fish oil, what's it do

heres some hormones for u

if you diet doesn't have everything you need then it's a bad diet, why don't you dyels get this?

supps are a scam and for the most part they're waste byproducts with unfathomable markups.

If you ever see someone that actually looks like they lift they don't take supps and they aren't walking around chugging whey 24/7 literally only DYELs do this yet for some reason they don't see it.

Lifters are more delusional about supps than fat people are about weight loss.

hella good for you in general

>(vegan) protein powder
>zinc
>vitamin D
>b12
>EPA/DHA
>creatine sometimes

Different people have different opinions but everything GNC I have ever used made me feel kind of gross. Combined with above average pricing and an asshole staff I dont shop there anymore.

I'm thinking of getting it for my cut just so I can replace my addiction to cordial with it.

Whey
Vitamin D
Fish oil
Multivitamin

i take bcaas because i read online somewhere that it helps you bust bigger nuts

and so far it works

if I drink it and eat a meal, then chug a bottle of water it goes away fairly fast but god it sucks until then

Can I have daddies cummies?

As a shut-in I've noticed very noticeable changes in my complexion from taking vitamin D supplements.

Normally I have a dead pale withered look to my skin, but when I'm regularly taking Vitamin D I actually look like I leave the house and get sunlight.

It's weird, my entire body complexion looks healthy. Never had this kind of complexion in my life before taking vit d.

My diet is shit that's why I take supps.

pls post body wise guru
show us the gains your wisdom has achieved

i beat off like 20 mins ago and that pic still gives my cock a rise

wat kind of vegan powder

Are you 18?

>using protein powder instead of only consuming egg whites
You're never gonna make it

It's not legal to sell as a supplement my friend. So what guys will do is put
>"not for her man consumption, only research purposes"
on the bottle to make it pass, even though we are obviously going to consume them. It's basically god tier muscular skeletal growth and recovery supplement and the FDA is trying to find the best way to Jew the fuck out of it.
There are different types, Ostarine MK 2866 is what you want. Just go to your local supplement store and they should have it. If you go to GNC you're a tool and they won't have it
>tldr; buy sarms at non-gnc supp. store, get mad gains
>went from squatting 335 x8 parallel to 405 x10 parallel in 2 weeks

>2 weeks

Not person you responded to, but this is what I use

Let's here them stats bruh

I swear on all that is spaghetti bro, I'd have local gym bros back me up but this is the Internet and it doesn't work that way

its not god tier but its still very good

what I know about sarms:
>its basically weaker roids
>they have their good sides
>they have their bad sides too
>they can shut down your natural test
>therefore they cant be used for PCT and might require PCT
>they should be cycled like every other roid
>they are pretty easy on the liver, my markings were raised only by a tiny bit
because they are a bit shady (not illegall but not very legall either) its important to look for a good seller. IMHO you shouldnt claim natty on SARMs, especially on higher doses/stacks

For real supplements I use and recomend:
>creatine
>tribulus
>ZMA
>multivitamin

I also used glucosamine/chondroitin and it was really hard to tell if it made any difference.
Currently im testing Saw Palmetto powder for reduced hair loss and I cant quite yet tell if it works or not. My bro swears by BCAA but im not really conviced to it.

Remember that supplements companies are here to shill and milk as much as your money as they can. Having proper diet and training programe is MUCH MUCH MUCH more important. There never was and never will be a supplement that gives roid like effects.

>ON mens multi
>creatine
>DAA
>ultimate gold joint care(vitamin shoppe)
>glutamine
>beta alanine
>ligandrol
>Ibutamoren

Proton Powder
Multivitamin
Creatine Mono
Cheap BCAAs
Preworkout

You're an idiot if you take whey protein.

>D3
>Fish Oil
>ZMA
>Melatonin
>Psyllium Husk