Both considered sexiest men alive

>both considered sexiest men alive
>not even that fit
Why do we even try

But breh they are kinda fit. Besides, they are really good looking no hono.

Blade Trinity Ryan Reynolds is best Ryan Reynolds

money is also sexy

Aesthetic movie
Ryan reynolds and jessica biel looking their best

>both considered sexist man alive

Wrong.

FACE>HEIGHT>FRAME

>tfw HEIGHT>FACE>FRAME

>the dude on the left
>suspicious hairline
>mediocre face
>weird core insertions
>overall extremely average physique
Do women actually consider him hot? How? Also he looks very familiar but who is he again?

>Do women actually consider him hot?
Some women consider him sexy,yes.
>How?
Face,Personality,Money,Talent,etc.
>Also he looks very familiar but who is he again?
Ryan Gosling...you know...that guy who play that new movie with Emma Stone...

He's 6'2

>good face
>not a manlet
>famous
>filthy rich
>kinda fit
There, now you're hot as fuck

I would let Ryan Reynolds fuck me if he really wanted to no homo

having face not being first isn't realistic
not in todays age

still dyel

>not even that fit

they aren't gonna win Mr.O any time soon but it's not like they're dyel

Good I would rather the standard be low

I'm saying I personally am that

this

bumping this thread. Veeky Forums needs to see this.

For natty normies they're in great shape desu

Is there really this many people who think attractiveness is purely physical?

>hasn't figured out that shit like sexiest men alive contests are just advertisements for the latest trash hollywood is peddling and mean nothing

Women are attracted to wealth power notoriety along with looks.

If Ryan Gosling wasn't an actor he'd be another run of the mill 6/10 dude

for fuck's sake

>mariko

W H O
H
O

It's because it is for guys they think it is for girls

Nigger are you blind? He's a 9 easily with his face

>not even that fit
having any amount of muscle while

he's got a good brow but his chin is pointy.

No, no, no. You are incapable of objectivity and his status is quite literally clouding your judgement. This is what I mean.

His face is crooked, his head shape is kind of weird. He's a 6, not unattractive but not exactly perfect either.

One on the right no but the left yes.

Because women like charm and personality as much as we like bodies.

plus most guys who lift are homos
.don't pretend Veeky Forums isn't proof of that.

if he's a 6 then that makes me some n between 1 and 0 approaching 0

I don't know where you are getting a six from, six is barely attractive and more or less mediocre with the big picture. Ryan Gosling looks charming af when he has a stubble and hair combed back, and the long face just works well altogether. He is definitely a 7+ at the very least

this is a 9.

now ignore these men's careers and pretend you saw them on the street.

would you think they are of equal attractiveness?

no.

hence the assertion that if Gosling wasn't he an actor, he would just be a good 7.

This place is populated by autists who have never had contact with a woman who wasn't their mother.

Everything they know about women comes from /r9k/

>eyes too close together
>aymmetrical
>egg head shape
>weakish jaw
>patchy beard

He is a 6

truth

Different user, but different kinds of attraction. Your nine does look good, but he has the run-of-the-mill good looking features, while Gosling actually has a face you can remember.

Imagine you met both men on the street, which one would you remember when you got home?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
holy shit how ugly are you that you think that is a 9

Who cares? Why lift for girls or to look "sexy"?

>has a face you can remember

That's a funny way of admitting that you think Gosling is attractive because you can remember him from movies and make a subconscious positive association

because strength is obsolete in today's society that is approaching automation

>lifting for women

Probably the famous actor, if I didn't know him than the one that is actually handsome

Memorable literally equals ugly in your example

What the fuck has this board come to, Ryan Gosling is a fucking six?

What the fuck

If Gosling is a 6 then no man who has ever posted his face on Veeky Forums is above a 5

Don't (you) me, I'm not the 6 guy

He's a textbook 7

I'm literally more attractive facially than him in every way and am 6'5 ogre

(You)

Anyways, you should be lifting so you can be healthy, not to impress

Ryan Gosling is a 6 (fairly attractive)

Ryan Reynolds is a 7 (solidly attractive)

An 8 would be someone like Leo DiCaprio and a 9 would be someone like Matt Bomer or Brad Pitt

these are how distributions work you faggot

Post face then lad

Your jelly is clouding your judgement. If you look for everything not ideal about him, you're going to see mostly flaws.

If Gosling is a "fairly attractive" at a 6, then I and the majority of Veeky Forums are

ITT: Veeky Forums argues about how hot Ryan Gosling is

>my face here once I'm famous
no thanks

Yes, I am being critical since we are objectively judging looks. That is how this works. You don't randomly assign "9" to any actor you like or find attractive. There are so many actors better looking than him that you are ruining the entire point of a rating system because they're all going to be "9's and 10's" and it won't mean anything. If you saw him in jeans and a t shirt out on the street you'd think "6", most girls would see "6", and he would be another run of the mill somewhat handsome guy at the bar.

> cripplingly insecure men who live out their lives on an anime imageboard
> below average physical appearance
sounds about right

not really. you're just str8 jelly and it's sad

ITT: Veeky Forums calls Gosling a 6

He's easily an 8 even without celeb status

Got a load of this guy

He's like a nine easy

Lol, girls think your height is attractive, not your face. Nothing wrong with that, but don't let it go to your ugly head, homie.

Something to keep in mind is even when just going by looks this shit can be somewhat subjective. I've know girls who think some of these "handsome" dudes are pretty fucking average.

Ryan Gosling is def at least a 7. Wether hes more attractive than that is a matter of personal taste, but the dude is more attractive than the average guy.
I do agree a lot of the reason women love him is association. Everyone remembers him from the notebook which is like the ultimate love story that gets girls super wet

Also you mention Leo, but with him i think a lot of it is the association of him being a top tier actor. He was super handsome young but hes aged like shit and is skinny fat

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Not basing it off what girls think of me. Just basing it off the cheekbones. Jawline. He's not even particularly symmetrical. If gosling is a 9 I'm an 11.

I'm not, I'm jelly of actual hollywood 8's and 9's, yes

am I talking to Ryan Gosling right now?

>2 features judged subjectively
>thinks he's more attractive than ryan gosling

I bet if we put your two faces side by side and asked 100 girls on the street, the vast majority would say Ryan is more attractive

Get a load of this guy

sauce

I wish

The only way you'll ever get famous is by shooting up your middle school

I like how you say that without even seeing my face
>I bet if we put your two faces side by side and asked 100 girls on the street, the vast majority would say Ryan is more attractive
hmm, maybe because he's ryan gosling? In terms of pure physical facial traits it's not close...

I work at the airport where I interact with and see thousands of people... a day. And I can tell you the truth right fucking now:

MOST women prefer average, or above-average looking guys. It's womans deal; they can't ever be 2nd better looking, it drives them all wild.

MOST women (not girls) prefer dudes like OP's pic bc they don't like huge, hulking dudes like the rock or prime-Arnie. Seriously, every girl I've seen with XBOX HUEG guys either have some mental issues or serious self-esteem issues that are loaded with botox/colagen/plastic surgery.

Prove me wrong.

post face, faggot

correlation=/=causation, most guys who lift are compensating for something and if you can already pull girls you don't need to lift

>thinking i need validation from a bunch of internet loser nerds

Uggo detected

I'll post mine if you post yours

Or chicken?

you've been doing it all night, friend.

how can I be validated if they don't even know what I look like

It's enough to know they think gosling is very attractive facially lol

This is true too

>I'm way hotter than Gosling, believe me. You have to trust me. I'm so hot!
>lol like I need validation!

>Putting manlet DiCaprio above Ryan Reynolds
You want to know how I know you're a manlet?

Sure, you still up here?

Girls care about show muscles. Biceps, delts, and pecs. Abs are optional so long as your stomach isn't jiggly and you need nice triceps and forearms to fill out the arms. That's all you need to focus on for lifting for women.

Basically yeah.
Same for the many other people as well.
Calisthenics for basic fitness and strength
Curlbro routine for the ho's and to look good.

he doesn't have a square jaw, he has a pointy chin. he is a 7.5 in my opinion.

the reason he is rated so highly is because he is an unconventional 7.5 (girls want to see alternative and out of the box) and because he starred in The Notebook (winning every girls heart)

>jared padlecki/sam winchester a 7
>ryan gosling a 9

the fuck you smoking m8?

>the dude on the left
Do you actually not know his name? wtf

He is not the least attractive (speaking of his face only). He is average as fuck. I see better looking people than him literally every time I take a stroll.

the guy on the right is ugly as fuck lmao

source

I am a solid 5 fml

No considers him sexy...he literally gets more attention from guys than girls...

>Ryan Reynolds
>sexy

I don't know a single woman who thinks he is handsome.
He also manages to look more autistic than Gousling playing autist in Drive

>I don't know a single woman
Veeky Forums in a nutshell

leo is ugly af

his shoulders are pretty narrow too

If you, for a second, remove the fact that he's Ryan Gosling from your mind you'll see that he looks average as fuck.
He looks like a random dude in the street.

He's propped up by choice photography, angles, makeup and exceptional grooming/style help and simply the fact that he's extremely recognisable.

He has all kinds of odd facial flaws but luckily from him it all ties together and he looks pretty good. He's an attractive guy but not a standard.