1.What is the board's approved sleeping position?

1.What is the board's approved sleeping position?

2.Pillow or no pillow?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.stackexchange.com/questions/5044/is-it-better-to-sleep-without-a-pillow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flat on back, no pillow OP

Don't care. I can only sleep on my side. Sometimes use a pillow, sometimes not.

I use a pillow (I like those memory foam things). Never read a good reason not to use a pillow.

Someone post that ancient image that shows different sleeping positions by name with the final one listed as "Veeky Forums". Don't have it on my mobile.

While you sleep I fuck your wife, you fucking cuck!

Nevermind, apparently you can google it. This has to be from like 2007 or earlier. Fuck I've been here too long.

On my back sort of spread eagle with my Boston Terrier either between my calves/feet or against my side.

I feel better after sleeping on my back, but it's hard to fall asleep like that unless I'm seriously tired.

Is there science behind no pillow?

I've slept exactly like this for as long s I can remember and it'll never probably change

probably the fact that early humans didnt need pillows, so why should we

How about snoring? My ex had to turn me onto my side to stop me from snoring - but I didnt work out back then. Can getting fit fix snoring? I'm thinking maybe cardio can do it?

health.stackexchange.com/questions/5044/is-it-better-to-sleep-without-a-pillow
It seems like it is better for posture if you have the little neck support thing.
Please don't use appeal to nature as an argument.

>Please don't use appeal to nature as an argument.

it's not like i'm comparing humans to gorillas. we're doing many things wrong compared to how humans used to do them. pillows and shitting sitting down instead of squatting come to mind

Who
>vampire
sleeping position here?
So comfy.

Early humans didn't need doctors and hospitals, so the next time you have an emergency you just lay right down and die, k?

Yeah but without scientific data I don't know if its safe for you to say its better just because early humans did it.
If you bring up a study saying it is, thats perfectly fine, but our ancestors also did shit that was not as good as what we can do now.

You may have sleep apnea as well. Getting fat causes sleep apnea sometimes. Losing weight fixes it. It can cause high blood pressure. I recommend BP screening.

Same

thats unrelated, but if you go too far down that road (we already went there) you get superbugs

the best sleeping position is the one you can most efficiently fall asleep in everything else is a meme

BRAHH..BRAHHH...

Have you never squated while shitting on the toilet? It's the holy fucking grail. Cleaner poops, you feel better afterwards, you train your squat position. Man, what more can you want?

most of us only pretend to be autistic because /no social/ you seem like you actually are.

Thats whats known as the "im a faggot" position

on side. feather pillow for head + shitty old pillow between kness

Does Veeky Forums sleep on the floor? Does it really help with back soreness?

Sleeping on stomach with no pillow will prevent a fucking lot of back problems, also you'll most likely never experience sleep paralysis, whereas sleeping on your back will lead to ending up in sleep paralysis frequently

Firm hard pillow > Soft fluffy pillow

I use a big tempur pedic pillow because my parents got one years ago that they didn twant so i took it. Probably cost like $150

As for sleeping position, I used to sleep on my side which i liked. Now I have to sleep on my back, and if I try to sleep on my side I get dizzy

Whats it called when youre in the foetus postion but one of your arms is under your head?

Usually I wake up in the starfish or freefaller position

Not so much saying its better as saying it worked well enough and didnt fuck up our spines in a significant way (had to be able to hunt and move a lot)

So if it wasnt broke why fix it?

Ive noticed sleeping without a pillow I usually wake up more awake

this

wish I could fall asleep on my back normally but cant and just go to my side

>Ive noticed sleeping without a pillow I usually wake up more awake
Same thing happens when I sleep on the floor, which isn't a good thing because it means (at least in me experience) sleep is less deep and restoring.

Good for when I need to be up and at em though

>the erectile dysfunction special

i do this to.
>tfw i just want someone to hold

>squatting to shit

I'm not a pajeet in the middle of the street

thisssss, I fucking can't sleep on my back unless really tired!

Also how do ya'll stay on Veeky Forums while in bed?

I need pillows to rest my head, but this is bad for my back!