Cat Strength Training

So I have been strength training my cat pretty much since I got him (He is 2) and these are the results.
Every day I put a sprinkle of whey in his food (one whole chicken breast) and every other day I also give him creatine. I make him run up trees with a laser pointer and I push his arms and legs down with my hands like a bench press like that other guy did. Even tho he is intact he is the most well behaved cat I have ever owned.

Looks like a twink DYEL. Cute tho

But why?
Also post more cat pics.

Because I saw that old thread and thought it would be cool.

lol DYEL faggot

how tall is the cat?
>inb4 23cm catlet
25cm master race reporting

>tfw you have only ever had female cats
It's not on purpose, they were all daughters of an original cat and the one I have now is the only granddaughter and apparently had a twink father because she looks dyel as fuck
How to make up for it? I tried making her fat but she does a lot of cardio at home and is only slightly chubby.
At what age does a cat stop growing usually?

Haha, you made me laugh, but it's actually a good idea. You should make it fight other cats for money. Consider injecting it with Trenbolone and post results.

28 cm (I couldn't get him to stand for photo)

Usually stops around 1-2 years I believe, so you have to start early.

I've killed 3 cats that ran around in my garden. Ask me anything.

Yeah bro

How did you kill them

I think he was talking about the cat bro

Poisoned 2 of them and 1 with a shovel

What did you poison them with

>owning a cat

lanklet cat sorry

I mixed tuna with rat poison and some fertilizer. It was a lot more effective than expected

>shovel

What did you do with the bodies afterward

Sealed them tight in a couple of plastic bags and into my trash can

>Kills cat with poison.
>Cat dies.
>Stares at it.
>Dick gets harder
>Find shovel
>Smacks another cat, manage to miss its head.
>It won't die, have to smack it for a long 20 seconds.
>Penis is now almost bursting.

>potato fingers
>plate
>newspaper
>paper towel
>cat

Fuck me, you allow the cat on the counter where food is prepared? Do you realize where their little fucking paws have been?

This is my sweet bitch

She's got 8 countem

E I GHT extra toes

She's a fucking massive cat for her age and eats PURE chicken for dinner everyday. She kicks the shit out of every pussy ass fedora tipping hummingbird eater out there.

PS KYS NIGGERS

>8 extra toes?

Alpha much?

I'm putting her on BOMAD and Cream Fitness 3x5

E V O L U T I O N

>she has hands
Now you have to breed her with another cat with 8 extra toes.

teach her to use handguns

Just be safe about it.

I don't know why that posted sideways.

thx user

>baby muscles
>thinks he lifts

I didn't know what I was expecting to read in this thread, but then I realized this is Veeky Forums after all and everything then seemed normal.

My beef cat

My cat loves protein, each time i make some, he drinks it, since he was a kitten, he is also very athletic, when i come back from the gym he jumps and runs through the house. I love my cat :3

She's bulking

Your dyel cats ain't got nothin

When I was little we lived across the street from a family with a monster of a cat called Fudge.
They took him into the vet when he was little where he got diagnosed with kitty cancer and prescribed steroids to combat it.
He didn't have cancer.
Two cycle of kitty T later and my neighbors had this 10kg monster of a cat who cucked all the other cats in the street and smacked the shit out of most of the dogs.
He died a year ago. He was a cool dude

>potato fingers
>potato fingers
>potato fingers

You mean chips

If this fucker wasn't so retarded, he'd put all your pussies to shame with how swole I could get him.

You look 16

why you doing that to your cat? just go outside and befriend a tomcat, those things are BUFF as fuck

I have a siamese cat too you can almost train them like a dog if you start young

I'm away at uni, my ma sent me this pic. Whenever the cat sits in a funny place, she takes a pic. The potatoes were rewashed and the paper towel changed obviously.

Really? Thats amazing, I didn't know you could train cats. I should start hanging around /an/

Didn't know cats could type.

Be warned it takes ALOT of time and dedication and some breeds are better suited then others.

I taught mine a few tricks and she comes and goes on command.

>intact

What did he mean by this

Still has balls

cat is on GONADs

lankcat*

CHAD eats LEFTOVERS and takes CATNIP while you kill yourself gymcelling.

HEIGHT, FUR and AGILITY are all that matters.

Nice man good progress.

but why would you just chop off someones balls
i wouldnt chop off your balls

Rate my quads

Fuck that was good

Who the fuck calls them potato fingers?

>winglets, when will they learn
just look at that fucking squat depth

Is that safe?

2.5 metres is the absolute cut off point for winglet status

Pic related is me, 3.8 metre wingspan with a 12 decibel m8ing call squawk

Are you guys collectively retarded?
This is so stupid pointless just what..

>12 decibel m8ing call squawk
LUNK ALARM

And how about the cat?

>swimming every single day
enjoy your no gains brah

>when your favourite cat is the beta cuck of the 4 housecats

you are all fucking dyels

Who /permabulk/ here?

Get on my level, you lanklet abbo

>mfw too intelligent too post the picture

he should:
1.start lifting
2.going out more
3.approuch more pussies, dont matter if he fail, tell him to keep doing it.

That will beat the beta right outta him

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

>tfw cat is 15 years old

Her time is coming, bros.

>tfw at death age
>still hot af
how can human bitches even compare?

feelsbadman

B T F O
T
F
O

>bulking season is here

Beautiful, powerful, capable of climbing 15 feet up a tree in about 2.5 secs, killing a chipmunk and leaving the head on my porch. Farm cats are the best

he looks like a god

My oldest cat died at around 13
Showed up after missing for some days near death with a broken hip and a cyst she had on her belly exploded and we kind of made her better for a while but she gave up after a month, I'm not all sad because we gave her all the best food and care while she was bed ridden
She outlived her daughter who showed up after being missing too and was very weak/without balance for some days until she started to seek for a lonely place and shouting non stop. Painful to watch. She was also still breastfeeding her kitten. We took her to a vet that gave her a shot that was suposed to be anesthesia and stuff to try to recover her but I wouldnt be surprised if she gave her a lethal shot. She was the sweetest cat I've ever seen and never showed any agressive behavior in her life

Anyway enjoy your cat while she lasts because she could die anytime. Now I wont even let the last one's daughter outdoors in fear of her dying too

I've tried, but he's an autistic little shit and I'm the only person in the house he likes. He won't even let anyone else touch him, how can they spot him on the bench when I'm at work?

>mum got given cat in 2000, already full grown
>still alive today

There's still time breh

teach him to dip for when you can't be there

>not owning a cat

My dad had a farm cat as a kid, dragged a gin trap almost a kilometre through fences and farmland.
Had to be shot though.

Now I'm interested. Does normal long-ester testosterone work or does it have to be specifically made for cats?

Also, what would the approximate dosage range be?

>catlet
Fkn top kek

): sorry user

I let my cat out but I live in a quiet white neighbourhood in Canada so she doesn't stay outside long and always comes back safe. Although I do worry that somethings going to happen to her. She's already 7 years old