Sips between sets

What does Veeky Forums sip on between sets?

la croix sparkling water

I don't sip on anything. Although I'm thinking I should start to.

Guess

Semen

toilet soup?

yum

Double dubs of truth.

I had too many sips once and didn't sleep. I was happy to see the morning, then I could resume sipping.

I can't though.

That looks horrible to sip

I've missed a few since then. Sorry. I just threw that together in like two minutes and haven't kept up with your latest work.

Why sip? Why not take a normal sized drink?

Black Coffee.

Water. If I feel particularly thirsty and I feel the bottled water of questionable quality I brought to the gym isn't going to cut it, I supplement with water of equally questionable quality from the water fountain in the corner.

I occasionally see people in my gym who bring protein powder in their shaker cups and sip on the concoction while they're on their 5 minute rest between bench press sets. I don't see the need in drinking protein shakes in between sets when you can just as easily take in protein when you get home by the way of a meal with actual food. I don't oppose the idea of using protein powder in general, since I know it's convenient, but my honest thought is that people who bring it to the gym do it for the sake of showing off how devoted they are to training. Sort of like shouting "Hey, look at me! I'm building muscle while being on such a tight schedule I have to drink protein shake on the go, and I want you all to acknowledge my efforts!" Of course, that's my subjective perception, and they might have some legitimate reason of their own for replenishing macros on the fly.

People who drink energy drink during workout, regardless of its brand or variety, needs to be gassed and burned in a giant oven.

Nonsipper detected

*sips fedora*

What about milk?
...Does anybody drink milk between sets? Not even a GOMAD thing. Just a thought that occurred to me.

If you want to drink milk while you're working out that's your prerogative, but if I were you, I'd be too worried about your cup of milk going bad while it's in transit in the lukewarm environment of your gym bag.

Fair enough, I realized it was a ridiculous idea as soon as I'd asked the question, although that said it's still surprising nobody here has CLAIMED to do it as far as I know.

Hard to keep it cool m8. I tried with a thermos once but the thermos is a bitch to clean afterwards

Kek

Man I just gotta say, Veeky Forums memes are fucking weird

I really don't think this is a Veeky Forums meme

Its a paid marketing shill. He will now tell me to get back to pol.

Tepid tap water!

People tell you to go back to /pol/ when you bring your delusional Jewish conspiracy bullshit into this.

I'll just tell you you're fucking retarded if you honestly think this is shilling.