Is it true that tons of gay sex happens in gyms? I've been in several gyms now for a few years and never seen it

Is it true that tons of gay sex happens in gyms? I've been in several gyms now for a few years and never seen it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Va_n43y1big
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> I've been in several gyms now for a few years and never seen it.
That just means you'll never make it.

Meh... Define tons

My dad worked for Edison in West Hollywood. He said that on one block there were three mega gyms side by side with windows and you could see them pumping iron
When he climbed the pole to do his work he saw some serious shit going on in the hot tub in the back

Maybe if you're gyms are full of people with bipolar 1.

> anons dad makes up lies to explain why he got caught being a gay voyeur

kek that would be high test

Have you ever asked for it?

Yes but no, it depends on where you are.

Like, if you live in SF then that's a yes.
>filename

Gays used to set up homo-shop at places like YMCA's because they had to live double lives.

Now that they're encouraged to just fag around in the open all they want and can set up gay bars and clubs without getting shut down (and can just gay it up on grindr all they want anyway), it's not really a thing anymore.

Go to Craigslist m4m

Enter your gym name

Post results

I don't want to know.
Everybody but me is ugly in my gym.

I have seen used condoms in the mens room trashcans so probably yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=Va_n43y1big

it exists.

> anytime fitness
> get 100results because sll the queers have posts like "down to suck you off anytime just hit me up"

>actual gay sex
not happening in the gym at all
>people flirting, taking pics, prancing around naked, maybe leaving together
that happens, but if you aren't into it, and don't have a body worth of the scene anyway, nobody will ever bother you

some people offering young guys bjs and "worshipping" in the college restrooms

pretty gnarly looking
now im not gay but if why would you want some old dude sucking you off..?

There's usually some money involved.

oh i see
man these ppl don't appear to be lookers lol

I'm young and gay. There's something hot about a dude twice suck you off. Like, you can tell they're gonna jerk off thinking about your dick forever.

Twice your age* suck your off.

That's pretty repulsive user, I guess I couldn't even get hard.

why is Veeky Forums so gay?

I just came to read about lifting.

>men posting half or almost full naked pics of themselves to impress other men on the internet
Is it really that hard to figure out?

It's good to learn about all things nutrition and lifting but c'mon, this is worse than the sipping shit

yes, especially when the folks from the leather club two blocks down get the wrong door again

In this study the author revealed that there are special gay gyms where said thing is actually happening, but that it's not a common occurrence.

fuck you

>that scrot bulge

Mirin

>Is it true that tons of gay sex happens in gyms?
I WISH